Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

hey guys I have been informed about the issue with the trees and flora. can i ask at what point does the present when the merge is built or when SMASH is built. Also make sure you are using the Old Clobber Merge method. I have rebuilt mine a few time and no errors occur on my end

Hi Lexy, please see my last post from about 40 minutes ago, I'm confident that this is a bug in zEdit (zMerge). Issue is caused by the merging of Trees and Flora Merged.esp and the issue is then passed on to the Smash Patch because the Smash Patch takes the bad data already existing in Trees and Flora Merged.esp. Updating the Master Files record in YAWTO - Aspens.esp fixes the issue, but this is just a workaround to prevent the bug being triggered in zEdit.

EDIT Ah good, you've read it already :)

Edited by Vorians

Hi Lexy, please see my last post from about 40 minutes ago, I'm confident that this is a bug in zEdit (zMerge). Issue is caused by the merging of Trees and Flora Merged.esp and the issue is then passed on to the Smash Patch because the Smash Patch takes the bad data already existing in Trees and Flora Merged.esp. Updating the Master Files record in YAWTO - Aspens.esp fixes the issue, but this is just a workaround to prevent the bug being triggered in zEdit.

EDIT Ah good, you've read it already :)

left me know if the updated version of YAWTO - Yet Another Whiterun Tree Overhaul fixes the issue if not you will have to speak with Mator

Hey, guys! I've been modding Skyrim for quite a long time and I find this to be the best overhaul guide on the internet, so props to you: top quality job!

I am playing now and it's a lot of fun, yet I'm having a couple of not-game-breaking-but-immersion-killing bugs (which are very common as much as I know) concerning mostly NPCs behaviour. First, Camilla Valerius remaining stuck in front of the Riverwood shop (very common bug but easily avoidable nonetheless). Second, Sinding in Falkreath not climbing his way out of jail but remaining stuck in werewolf form. Third, Margret in Markarth not being properly killed by Weylin but just getting stuck there with the quest going on as it should. I was wondering if you also had these bugs and if there is any way to fix them. I repeat, they are not game breaking at all, but just a little bit annoying :)

left me know if the updated version of YAWTO - Yet Another Whiterun Tree Overhaul fixes the issue if not you will have to speak with Mator

It will do, because that's exactly what I did myself about an hour ago when investigating this.

EDIT

But having others confirm it is probably what you're really asking for, silly me.

Edited by Vorians

Hey, guys! I've been modding Skyrim for quite a long time and I find this to be the best overhaul guide on the internet, so props to you: top quality job!

I am playing now and it's a lot of fun, yet I'm having a couple of not-game-breaking-but-immersion-killing bugs (which are very common as much as I know) concerning mostly NPCs behaviour. First, Camilla Valerius remaining stuck in front of the Riverwood shop (very common bug but easily avoidable nonetheless). Second, Sinding in Falkreath not climbing his way out of jail but remaining stuck in werewolf form. Third, Margret in Markarth not being properly killed by Weylin but just getting stuck there with the quest going on as it should. I was wondering if you also had these bugs and if there is any way to fix them. I repeat, they are not game breaking at all, but just a little bit annoying :)

Camillia is a known issue and not much i can do about to. teh warewolf bug i have not come across yet but i sound like a broken navmesh to me

It will do, because that's exactly what I did myself about an hour ago when investigating this.

EDIT

But having others confirm it is probably what you're really asking for, silly me.

cool well it does sound like a simple load order issue i wasn't getting iot cos i sort my LO by hand before i do any merges

• +1 1

Hi guys,

i was downloading the mods using this guide "https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php?title=User:Darkladylexy/Prerequisites_Page"
But when i was going to download the mod "[Female Blades Light Armor SSE]"

The file "MAIN FILES - Light Blades Armor UNPB"

didnt exist. The mod owner hiden the content and the link that he redirects me to doesnt have the file.

This one is a "core merged" file. Is there any problem if i skip it?
Can some1 help me?

Camillia is a known issue and not much i can do about to. teh warewolf bug i have not come across yet but i sound like a broken navmesh to me

cool well it does sound like a simple load order issue i wasn't getting iot cos i sort my LO by hand before i do any merges

Idk about your experience Lexy but I've found that whatever mod causes Camilla to sandbox on the upper floor of the shop seems to be the issue. If she has to leave from there for whatever reason she will not run her tour routine properly. Like Faneros said, it's not game-breaking and I just ignore her.

Hi guys,

i was downloading the mods using this guide "https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php?title=User:Darkladylexy/Prerequisites_Page"

But when i was going to download the mod "[Female Blades Light Armor SSE]"

The file "MAIN FILES - Light Blades Armor UNPB"

didnt exist. The mod owner hiden the content and the link that he redirects me to doesnt have the file.

This one is a "core merged" file. Is there any problem if i skip it?

Can some1 help me?

Skip it all it cos irt make the blades armour craftable it is cover by TMB Vanilla Armour

As should everyone, that's a part of your guide, to first sort the merge profile with LOOT then hand-place the ones to be merged to the bottom, in the exact order listed in your guide. But zEdit only paid attention to the load order for the files ticked for merging, it loads the masters into the load order as it reads those ticked for merging when a file ticked for merging references one, rather than checking all in advance to set the master list first.

Firstly, thank you so much for such an awesome guide. You explain things in such away that even someone new to modding can begin the long and arduous journey. This definitely isn't a newbie guide, but it is definitely the best out there and most comprehensive for an amazing experience. 

Quick questions:

1. Is this guide compatible with sexlab? I enjoy the realism mods that adds to the game. I know this question was asked previously and the OP stated they do not use those mods, but for those who do, have you found any compatibility issues with it? Any suggestions?

2. Is Rigmor of Bruma and/or Rigmor of Cyrodiil compatible?

3. Is Vilja compatible?

4. Are custom races compatible?

5. Is Become High Kingv2 compatible? 

Thanks so much to anyone who is able to answer these questions. 

Firstly, thank you so much for such an awesome guide. You explain things in such away that even someone new to modding can begin the long and arduous journey. This definitely isn't a newbie guide, but it is definitely the best out there and most comprehensive for an amazing experience. 

Quick questions:

1. Is this guide compatible with sexlab? I enjoy the realism mods that adds to the game. I know this question was asked previously and the OP stated they do not use those mods, but for those who do, have you found any compatibility issues with it? Any suggestions?

2. Is Rigmor of Bruma and/or Rigmor of Cyrodiil compatible?

3. Is Vilja compatible?

4. Are custom races compatible?

5. Is Become High Kingv2 compatible? 

Thanks so much to anyone who is able to answer these questions. 

1. Don't know never used.

2. No. however it but could be with a lot Conflict Resolution.

3. should be.

4. Don't know but can't see why not.

5. Don't know never used.