Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hello I have an issue in the CLARALUX merge step.

Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul is a required master for CLARALUX SSE - Immersive Cititzens.esp.

However this also requires Immersive Citizens - ELE patch.esp then to be activated, and thus leads to ELE_SSE.esp being required. This is merged in the ENB merge step so it cannot be used here.

zMerge will not merge the group without these activated.

EDIT: It will merge by unselecting Immersive Citizens - ELE patch.esp which remains with a red warning in MO2 & zMerge, I assume this is fine?

Edited by shipsd3

Not sure why but once I was done with the wrye bash. I had created the Bashed Patch. The the guide says:

Manual SSEEdit Cleaning Required:

• Problem: Most of of Audio Overhaul Skyrim is Being reverted to Vanilla
  • Solution: Delete Sound Descriptor from Bashed Patch, 0.esp

To do the SSEEdit cleaning I had to move blacksacramentarmour from optional to available esps and activate it before I could do the manual cleaning. I believe because it is part weapons and armour merge it had been put as an optional esp.

What I don't understand is why my Bashed Patch has the blacksacrament armour as a master.

Any idea? Should I go back and do something different so blacksacrament armour is not one of the masters for my bashed patch?

Should I leave it as is with blacksacramentarmour.esp as active before moving on or make it an optional esp again even if it shows as a missing master for bashed patch in MO2 in the right side pane under plugins tab?

So I had to leave blacksacramentarmour.esp active or MatorSmash would not let me select Bashed Patch.

I then did all the steps to create Smash Patch without any issues.

Then I try Zedit but when I press start session I get a grey screen. I researched online and came up with this:

This happens if a plugin file is corrupted and causes a low-level exception.

So now I wonder could this be because I put blacksacramentarmour.esp as active when it is part of the Weapons Armours Merge? But if I didn't Bashed Patch said that it was missing one of it's masters and so I would not be able to use Mator Smash to create the Smash Patch.

Should I go back in the process and when doing the Smash Patch deselect blacksacramentarmour.esp even though it isn't marked as a "no merge"?

Any help appreciated. I tried to be concise and detailed but let me know if there's anything else I need to do. Gone over the guide four times and it seems I followed it to a T.

Hello I have an issue in the CLARALUX merge step.

Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul is a required master for CLARALUX SSE - Immersive Cititzens.esp.

However this also requires Immersive Citizens - ELE patch.esp then to be activated, and thus leads to ELE_SSE.esp being required. This is merged in the ENB merge step so it cannot be used here.

zMerge will not merge the group without these activated.

EDIT: It will merge by unselecting Immersive Citizens - ELE patch.esp which remains with a red warning in MO2 & zMerge, I assume this is fine?

you can simply just deactivate Immersive Citizens - ELE patch.esp in the Right pane of the Merge profile that is what i do.

Not sure why but once I was done with the wrye bash. I had created the Bashed Patch. The the guide says:

Manual SSEEdit Cleaning Required:

• Problem: Most of of Audio Overhaul Skyrim is Being reverted to Vanilla
  • Solution: Delete Sound Descriptor from Bashed Patch, 0.esp

To do the SSEEdit cleaning I had to move blacksacramentarmour from optional to available esps and activate it before I could do the manual cleaning. I believe because it is part weapons and armour merge it had been put as an optional esps.

What I don't understand is why my Bashed Patch has the blacksacrament armour as a master.

Any idea? Should I go back and do something different so blacksacrament armour is not one of the masters for my bashed patch?

Should I leave it as is with blacksacramentarmour.esp as active before moing on or make it an optional esp again even if it shows as a missing master for bashed patch in MO2 in the right side pane under plugins tab?

mmmm it sound like either a plugin is still active that requires blacksacramentarmour.esp as a master I would triple check the Weapons and Armours merge. Then rebuild the Bash Patch and SMASH.

Thanks I did that.

Another problem; LOTD patches merge- DBM_ZimsThaneWeapons_Patch.esp requires ZIA_Complete Pack_V4.esp.

Trying to solve this it seems it is an older version of the mod in the guide already installed is there an easy fix to this? I'm following step by step I'm new to modding thanks.

Thanks I did that.

Another problem; LOTD patches merge- DBM_ZimsThaneWeapons_Patch.esp requires ZIA_Complete Pack_V4.esp.

Trying to solve this it seems it is an older version of the mod in the guide already installed is there an easy fix to this? I'm following step by step I'm new to modding thanks.

look over Legacy of the Dragonborn Patch - Zim's Thane Weapon Displays again for the is UPDATE FILES - DBM Zims ThaneWeapons Patch Update for Zim 1.5.1

So you where right I forgot to put Lexy's LOTD Better Bows and Arrows.esp.

Once I rebuilt that Merge I had no more issues when building Bashed and Smash patches.

Still get the zEdit grey screen.

So narrowed down by running zEdit that the issue is being caused by CWI Patches Merged.

It so happened I had done a spelling mistake. :(

Was finally able to do the Zedit part.

So doing the XLODGEN

But I can't find BSHeartland "Tamriel" [WRLD:090A764B]

Also zAoMVigilantWorld "Stuhn Ravine" [WRLD:5D023E7E] is actually listed as zAoMVigilantWorld "Stuhn Ravine" [WRLD:72023E7E

Should I go on?

Edited by Ostegun

Since the last update to the guide, any followers I have from Interesting NPCs have their dialogue reset frequently (possibly every time I load a save, haven't investigated deeply). Over the past few days of play, each day when I have spoken with Rumarin, Zora, or Anum-La they greet me as if for the first time (Rumarin thanks me for helping him fight, Zora asks me to close the cage etc.) even though all three of them have been my followers for around 200 hours of game time.

I'm wondering if perhaps putting the resources into those BSAs was a mistake, perhaps some scripts are no longer being handled correctly due to being in the BSA for 3DNPC1.esp instead of 3DNPC.esp.

I have extracted the scripts and seq folders again and will see if that makes any difference.

Having restored the loose script files again, the Interesting NPCs which are my followers no longer reset their dialogue with each load, so I recommend updating the instructions to exclude the scripts folder from the BSA creation (and possibly the seq folder too).

Hello

it look like the "3DNPC banter patch" disappear  from the song of the green nexus page ?

You can see in the mod's Comments thread that the author has removed it, as it contains some bugs and wild edits which she doesn't have time right now to fix.

So doing the XLODGEN

But I can't find BSHeartland "Tamriel" [WRLD:090A764B]

Also zAoMVigilantWorld "Stuhn Ravine" [WRLD:5D023E7E] is actually listed as zAoMVigilantWorld "Stuhn Ravine" [WRLD:72023E7E

Should I go on?

BSHeartland "Tamriel" is bruma which we removed a few weeks ago and zAoMVigilantWorld "Stuhn Ravine" is Vigilant

So I didn't realize I had to create a TextGen Output folder in mods

so that the path is

Mod Organizer 2 path\mods\TexGen Output

guess you also need to make the folder DynDOLOD Output.

I think changing the sentence to:

In the popup window Select where you want the TexGen Output to go (For the purpose of the guide I recommend creating a TextGen Output folder in the Mod Organizer 2 Mods Folder)

Might make it easier to understand.