Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

So I didn't realize I had to create a TextGen Output folder in mods

so that the path is

Mod Organizer 2 path\mods\TexGen Output

guess you also need to make the folder DynDOLOD Output.

I think changing the sentence to:

In the popup window Select where you want the TexGen Output to go (For the purpose of the guide I recommend creating a TextGen Output folder in the Mod Organizer 2 Mods Folder)

Might make it easier to understand.

yeah i have been meaning that change that i actually leave it the default location now which is DynDOLOD and copy and paste it across

Well....

Error when DynDOLOD64 was done. :(

Checked says File not found: textures\lod\ictowerlod01.dds. Not 100percent sure thats the issue though.

Not sure where to go from here. Inside My folder TexGen Output I have the textures\lod\

but not ictowerlod01.dds

Could That be it? TextGen64 section went smoothly. I went over it and I followed all the steps so don't think that's it.

Well....

Error when DynDOLOD64 was done. :(

Checked says File not found: textures\lod\ictowerlod01.dds. Not 100percent sure thats the issue though.

Not sure where to go from here. Inside My folder TexGen Output I have the textures\lod\

but not ictowerlod01.dds

Could That be it? TextGen64 section went smoothly. I went over it and I followed all the steps so don't think that's it.

I think this is normal that it says file Not found using flat replacement..

Or i didnt keep an eye of that:p

Hi guys. I have a green mesh reflection at the bottom of waterfalls (spotted one outside of Whiterun so far). I've had this issue before a while back, before LOTD, and it was fixed in an update for RWT. However it could reoccur if the load order was wrong and something was overwriting RWT.

I've completed the LOTD guide and RWT and its merged patch are relatively near the bottom of the load order. Should these be placed as far to the bottom of the list as possible, or should they always sit above the other merged patches? I'm struggling to see what could be affecting/overwriting the particular mesh for water, unless there's something in the other merged patches...

Edited by shodan

Thank you for the extraordinary guide!  One question - after installing the Not So Fast mods, neither of the esps appears in the creation kit for converting.  I did install with the BSA extractor set to true, the esps appear in MO2, just not in the Ck.  Thanks.

Hi guys. I have a green mesh reflection at the bottom of waterfalls (spotted one outside of Whiterun so far). I've had this issue before a while back, before LOTD, and it was fixed in an update for RWT. However it could reoccur if the load order was wrong and something was overwriting RWT.

I've completed the LOTD guide and RWT and its merged patch are relatively near the bottom of the load order. Should these be placed as far to the bottom of the list as possible, or should they always sit above the other merged patches? I'm struggling to see what could be affecting/overwriting the particular mesh for water, unless there's something in the other merged patches...

Once you do the LOOT run at the beginning of the finishing line, you should not be moving plugins at all. Everything builds on what was there before. If you moved anything at all, restart the finishing line (though you shouldn't have to re-run xLOD or DynDOLOD.)

Thank you for the extraordinary guide!  One question - after installing the Not So Fast mods, neither of the esps appears in the creation kit for converting.  I did install with the BSA extractor set to true, the esps appear in MO2, just not in the Ck.  Thanks.

Try reinstalling the NSF mods - if it still doesn't show, re-download and reinstall. Bad downloads happen.

How necessary is it to run SSELOD in Lexy's LOTD mod guide? when i run it, it seems to go forever (4 hrs+) and will get stuck at time and i have to press escape to continue.

In theory, it can be skipped... but it really shouldn't. Try running xLOD in batches... a few worlds at a time. See if that helps with the problem.

I think this is normal that it says file Not found using flat replacement..

Or i didnt keep an eye of that:p

The file that's being referenced is from the DynDOLOD resources... it should be present every time. Oddly, that's the exact same one I had missing a day or so ago. I re-downloaded and reinstalled the Resources file, and all was well. I'd recommend starting there.

That's intentional. Or, in the classic phrasing...

"That's not a bug, that's a feature".

With the re-leveling of the entire game that this guide has, it is felt that some idea of the difficulty of a given location was required. Remember - this ain't vanilla Skyrim where everything levels with you now. You walk into Bleak Falls Barrow as a level 4 or 5, you can expect for the Draugr to wipe the floor with you. 

There been any thought on maybe replacing RW2 with The Cathedral Water Overhaul?  I actually was trying to do the list with all the Cathedral mods, and the only one that makes it impossible is RW2 (well, and Luminosity, but I'm not even touching the complexity of trying to replace ELE+ELFX+RS with anything).

And is there a reason to prefer Ars Metallica over CCOR?  Especially since CCOR can eliminate a number of ESP's by itself (both cloak mods and bandoliers are unnecessary with CCOR, as they're all built in).

There been any thought on maybe replacing RW2 with The Cathedral Water Overhaul?  I actually was trying to do the list with all the Cathedral mods, and the only one that makes it impossible is RW2 (well, and Luminosity, but I'm not even touching the complexity of trying to replace ELE+ELFX+RS with anything).

And is there a reason to prefer Ars Metallica over CCOR?  Especially since CCOR can eliminate a number of ESP's by itself (both cloak mods and bandoliers are unnecessary with CCOR, as they're all built in).

Cathedral Water Overhaul doesn't have wave and that is a deal breaker for me. CCOR isn't out on SSE Yet.

I've finished the guide and have about 2 hours played and everything is working perfect.

One question about Re-shade/ENB; things are a bit dark in places using the BTS presets what's a good option? I see that Semirealis ENB is compatible with the weather mods in the guide, would that be a good combo?

Curious what everyone is using currently, I have a mid-high end PC.