Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

that is R.A.S.S. - Visual Effects - Rain And Snow Shaders it what we replaced Wet and Cold with.

Yes but something must be configured wrong as effect occurs when there is no snow weather-in regions where there is no snow even. Any idea about the burning/ashes effect? I forgot to take a SS can't recreate.

This is very much a personal taste issue, but that said (and as other answers indicate), the setup I've seen mentioned most often is with SemiRealis with the Vibrance and LevelsPlus shaders of ReShade deactivated. It'll still take tweaking, but many on Discord have been pleased with the results. Personally, I'm using the straight ReShade, and it's working well enough for me after getting my monitor properly calibrated.

That said, with Vividian ENB and Weathers nearly upon us, another shift may be coming to the guide. Lexy's kinda mercurial like that, but we love her anyway.

I've been messing around with both enabled but at 1440p an ENB+Reshade can really tank frames when there's a lot going on. Still playing around with what I don't find necessary to gain back FPS. 

Since you said you are only using Reshade what shaders are you using? I find the basic 3 or 4 leave things a bit too dark and drab, but I imagine you can mess with the settings.

Edited by shipsd3

Hi everyone.

In the guide's legend it says:

• ESL - Mods whose ESPs can be safely flagged as an ESL to help further reduce the overall plugin count.

Does it mean also compacting form IDs or just adding a flag to the file header?

Edited by VadimPhoenix

Hi, been out of skyrim for a while. Have completed the install for this pack and it looks great even before completing the last part. I'm wondering if I can get away without the bashed patch. I can't get WB to load through MO and have tried many things to enable this including forum and online searches and the solutions presented but no luck. Apparently it wont load because there is a file in use by another program.

Anyway I'll keep looking for a solution to this problem but in the short term can I generate a similar patch through SSEEdit or Mator Smash and or just ignore the bashed patch?

Many thanks in advance,

::):

Hi, been out of skyrim for a while. Have completed the install for this pack and it looks great even before completing the last part. I'm wondering if I can get away without the bashed patch. I can't get WB to load through MO and have tried many things to enable this including forum and online searches and the solutions presented but no luck. Apparently it wont load because there is a file in use by another program.

Anyway I'll keep looking for a solution to this problem but in the short term can I generate a similar patch through SSEEdit or Mator Smash and or just ignore the bashed patch?

Many thanks in advance,

try to delete loot_api.dll in Mopy folder

maybe thats it ( in my case in past it was)

Edited by Memoso

Hi, thanks for the response Memoso.

No luck, it still comes back with the same error. I've reinstalled it multiple times. The program runs fine outside of MO. Hopefully it is something simple but at a loss otherwise. Though other people have had a similar problem in the past even the same one, the very few solutions offered do not seem to work.

Hi everyone.

In the guide's legend it says:

• ESL - Mods whose ESPs can be safely flagged as an ESL to help further reduce the overall plugin count.

Does it mean also compacting form IDs or just adding a flag to the file header?

no none of mods we currently ESL need there formid compacted it just simple matter of adding the flag to the file header.

Many thanks in advance,

if you are Win10 you need to make sure you have version 1809 installed The problems with WB launching through MO2 go away once that fully installed.

• +1 2

Hi Lexy. Hopefully that's it am updating now. Was thinking that it was likely something to do with Windows so fingers crossed.

By the way I first started with this when STEP was a pdf. file you downloaded from the nexus and the followed the instructions. I helped out a little with STEP packs back at the start and following Neo's guides in every form. What you have created here seems incredible for the sheer amount of time and effort involved, it's amazing how involved it has all become. So for my part, thanks very much for all your work in bringing this amazing game to life.  ::):

Windows updated and problem solved.  ::):

Edited by Smile44

Finished the merge page again. Second time.

:)

Now about to start the finish line.

Ran loot and got the error message Your installed version of SKSE Plugin (ENB Helper SE) is not compatible with your version of ENBSeries.

I'm guessing I can just ignore it and that it's normal but just in case putting it up here.

Also on the right side panel of MO2 I have quite a few esp's saying I'm missing the following masters:

Inroomcosts- BSBruma Patch.esp missing master BSAssets.esm

LOTD Patches Mergd.esp + Lexy's LOTD Consistency Patches Merged.espmissing masters Keep it Clean.esp + Complete alchemy and cooking overhaul.esp

Weapons Armours Merged.esp + OMEGA CACO Patches Merged.esp + YOT - Your Own Thoughts Merged.esp missing masters Complete alchemy and cooking overhaul.esp

Lexy's LoTD SE OMEGA - Conflict Resolution.eso missing masters RealisticWaterTwo.esp

OMEGA Followers and NPC - Conflict Resolution.esp missing masters MrissiTailOfTroubles.esp + RealisticWaterTwo.esp

This is after running loot with all the esp's from the merges deactivated.

Is this normal? Should I activate those masters or is there something I'm missing.

Here with a new mod suggestion

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/25574

I honestly think this is a better replacer for hairs than what we have.

Compatible with pretty much all the mods in the guide along with patches to many things.

In fact, it could technically even be used to replace https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9271

I would suggest not adding this in, at least not without a thorough testing. I added VHR into my game, figured out the appropriate install order (MO priorities) but found several NPCs had the dark face bug. So I regenerated ALL NPC face meshes, but still some had the dark face bug so I removed my own generated meshes. I also found that certain face meshes from VHR's base game replacers caused my game to crash when I approached the NPC, so I removed it again. For a setup with very few mods it's a good idea (aside from the meshes which caused crashes) but when you're looking at a setup on the scale Lexy's guide offers, it gets complicated very fast.

Also, some of the male hairs look quite out of place.

I would suggest not adding this in, at least not without a thorough testing. I added VHR into my game, figured out the appropriate install order (MO priorities) but found several NPCs had the dark face bug. So I regenerated ALL NPC face meshes, but still some had the dark face bug so I removed my own generated meshes. I also found that certain face meshes from VHR's base game replacers caused my game to crash when I approached the NPC, so I removed it again. For a setup with very few mods it's a good idea (aside from the meshes which caused crashes) but when you're looking at a setup on the scale Lexy's guide offers, it gets complicated very fast.

Also, some of the male hairs look quite out of place.

Would a conflict patch and hiding some of the non feasible male hairs fix these issues?

Would a conflict patch and hiding some of the non feasible male hairs fix these issues?

Yes, in theory. An ESP patch could revert the edits which add certain hairs, and then the face meshes for all NPCs using those hairs would need to be identified and excluded.

Or more tidily, all face meshes could be regenerated after making the ESP patch, which would do away with the need to work out which of VHR's patch meshes were needed and in what install order too. That would also remove the concern of the game crashing with certain meshes (but do others experience those crashes with VHR's meshes? Is that crashing due to a conflict with another mod, in which case generating new ones may still cause crashes for some people, or due to bad data in those mesh files, in which case generating new ones should prevent that?).

EDIT Should be noted that I stopped using VHR before the vanilla patch v1.1 was released - my crashes may have been resolved in that release.

Edited by Vorians

For anyone updating to Unofficial SE Patch v4.1.8, you'll need to edit RSChildren.esm (and the zPatch, or rebuild it) using TES5Edit.

See here from the Nexus Comments.

It has been determined that residual references to a removed redundant package on Aventus Aretino in other mods' USSEP compatibility patches is the cause for the recent spate of Infinite Loading Screen problems associated with the 4.1.8 update. Though related to the change, the root cause is the unresolved reference error in USSEP compatibility solutions in other mods. If you are familiar with xEdit, go to formID 14132 to get to Aventus Aretino, and remove the unresolved reference error in Aventus's AI packages.

I need a list of mods affected, so I can alert them to the change. Post mods I have not yet listed as replies to this comment. So far, I have notified the following mods:
* TK Children
* RS Children
* Simple Children
* Killable Children
* Axe's RS Children Mod
* Improved Adoptions

Please do not discuss the matter in replies to this comment, so I can more easily keep track of mods that need notification.