Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Alright I thought of another question I've got, related to m'rissi's questline. I found S'ahara talked to the thalmor they attacked me I killed them aside from the one that teleports, and while I was doing that S'ahara ran away. Where the heck does she go? I can't find her to talk to her. 

Alright I thought of another question I've got, related to m'rissi's questline. I found S'ahara talked to the thalmor they attacked me I killed them aside from the one that teleports, and while I was doing that S'ahara ran away. Where the heck does she go? I can't find her to talk to her. 

I had the exact same problem, eventually found her crouching (so hard to spot with the grass around) by some rocks off the road. If you've installed the entire guide, then you'll have the "Instinct" option from the wheelmenu - use that to add a temporary shader over her, should help.

What do you mean Wyrmstooth is back?

There was a really well known new worlds/quest mod called Wyrmstooth. The author took it down, so it was unsupported for a while. Recently (may 2018 or so) the author put up a new version on archive.org for LE and SE. Here is a link to the SE version to see what I'm talking about:

https://archive.org/details/Wyrmstooth1.17BSSE

The big issue with incorporating it into the guide (and Lexy, sorry if I'm stepping on your toes here) is that we don't know if any of the unofficial fixes for Wyrmstooth will work or what is needed with the new version. Regardless, I like the mod so when Lexy said it may be making an appearance I was certainly happy.

On a different note, did anyone else get an error when checking the YOT and Lexy's Consistency Patches merges?

it will probably be back when LOTD v5 is released but for now as it is a pure ESM it is no longer compatible with LOTD v4+

Edit: ahh look like the older esp files are still available they weren't this morning panic over

good stuff, but noticed that the page doesnt include the FIX Whirlwind of Ashpits Effect file.

Also also, Audio Overhaul Skyrim is throwing a SKSE error. I think its just with the plugin that saves the settings but still I think its a thing to note.

Also also also, LOOT puts Claralux before Ordinator. Normally not an issue, but the Smash Patch has Ordinator listed before Claralux. Should we just change the position of the esp, add a LOOT rule to load Claralux after Ordinator, or does it not matter?

Edited by link213109

Also also, Audio Overhaul Skyrim is throwing a SKSE error. I think its just with the plugin that saves the settings but still I think its a thing to note.

Also also also, LOOT puts Claralux before Ordinator. Normally not an issue, but the Smash Patch has Ordinator listed before Claralux. Should we just change the position of the esp, add a LOOT rule to load Claralux after Ordinator, or does it not matter?

That just means you need to rebuild your Smash Patch as you have changed your load order. Though having the ESM/Ps out of order doesn't matter to the Smash Patch, so the game will be fine, however you had them in a different order when you last built the Smash Patch, so there may be other changes you have made which require resmashing.

EDIT

And, delete the SKSE plugin for Audio Overhaul Skyrim, you don't need it.

Edited by Vorians

That just means you need to rebuild your Smash Patch as you have changed your load order. Though having the ESM/Ps out of order doesn't matter to the Smash Patch, so the game will be fine, however you had them in a different order when you last built the Smash Patch, so there may be other changes you have made which require resmashing.

EDIT

And, delete the SKSE plugin for Audio Overhaul Skyrim, you don't need it.

Thanks! To clarify, when I say the Smash Patch I mean the instructions list Ordinator then Claralux then the Claralux Patches. I was wondering how important it is to make sure that our list matches up to the list in the guide.

Edited by link213109

If you walk towards the Western Watchtower from the original encounter site, there is a large rock on the right side of the road - S'ahara is on the watchtower side of that rock, partially hidden by the grass. Yes, she's a pain to find. It's almost like she was hiding or something. ;)

Oh no, Vigilant is a fine piece of work.

Many people disagree. Though it's staying for now, I'd far rather it go away, honestly. I've heard about some of the late-story events, and I'm not thrilled with it... I'd rather have that display be empty than support the kind of story I've been hearing Vigilant turns into. Again, that's based on what users in the discord say, so YMMV.

Thanks! To clarify, when I say the Smash Patch I mean the instructions list Ordinator then Claralux then the Claralux Patches. I was wondering how important it is to make sure that our list matches up to the list in the guide.

When talking about the LEFT Pane, they should match exactly. When talking about the RIGHT pane, then whatever LOOT does when you run it is correct.

When talking about the LEFT Pane, they should match exactly. When talking about the RIGHT pane, then whatever LOOT does when you run it is correct.

Gotcha, so I'll move the plugins and regenerate the Smash Patch. Thanks for the save.

EDIT: When you say LEFT Pane, you're refering to the left pane of Mator's Smash right?

Edited by link213109