Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I've just reached "Enhanced Vanilla Trees SSE.

It seems Release Candidate 4 can't be downloaded anymore and the "main" version has a different installer/options.

Is it okay to just install RC 3 instead?

use 1.7 instead and can drop EVT- Billboards these are now included in the main file.

• +1 1

There has been a major facelift and format update to the Nexus Version of the guide. The link to the first page has not changed and can be reached as normal. If you had direct links to any other page, those will no longer work, as the page addresses will have changed with this update.

The biggest changes you'll see initially are as follows:

1) The guide pages are reordered, and are meant to be followed in the new order.

2) The Prerequisites Page will now be the first page you load into.

3) All instructions on the Prerequisites Page have been rewritten and verified against the current versions of the tools.

4) The Merges Page has been rewritten, and is current as of the time of this change. The format of the merges has changed visually on the page, but has not changed the content of the merges.

5) Links to various parts of the guide have been redone, and will point to new page locations in some cases.

The other pages will receive updates in place, as this is mostly a formatting and clarity rewrite. This initial change requires that the pages be reordered, hence the 'downtime', but alterations later on will be pretty invisible. The content of the guide is NOT changing - only the format of the information. The instructions have been... for lack of a better term... "De-Lexyfied" so that it is clearer and easier to follow.

If you find any issues, I ask that you post them in the Guide Editing channel of Lexy's Discord Server so I can act on them as quickly as possible. Problems posted here may go unnoticed by me for a few days... I'll see them eventually, but I don't check here first.

-Shadriss, Sorta-Kinda-Official-Guide Editor

Is there another source for Wrye Bash 307.201905311918 listed in the prerequisite guide? The link leads to an error page and I can't seem to find this version anywhere else. The versions on nexus and github seem to be the older versions because I don't get any of the newer tags like 'stats' and 'names'. 

Edited by RinWes

Is there another source for Wrye Bash 307.201905311918 listed in the prerequisite guide? The link leads to an error page and I can't seem to find this version anywhere else. The versions on nexus and github seem to be the older versions because I don't get any of the newer tags like 'stats' and 'names'. 

Wrye bash was recently update again so new link here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iazpayeexiyazeh/AAAbGeVHrlIksp2AFgI4w48Oa?dl=0&preview=Wrye+Bash+307.201907230210+-+Standalone+Executable.7z

I've just reached "Enhanced Vanilla Trees SSE.

It seems Release Candidate 4 can't be downloaded anymore and the "main" version has a different installer/options.

Is it okay to just install RC 3 instead?

You have to change the merge as well because SRG Enhanced Trees Activator.esp is missing as well.

You have to change the merge as well because SRG Enhanced Trees Activator.esp is missing as well.

By change you mean just leave SRG Enhanced Trees Activator.esp out?

Would it affect any of the tree/landscape generation later?

Edited by karapol