Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Does that mean that the Nexus version is now the "official" and "best" version of the guide?

No......the same changes will come to the STEP guide as well....Shadriss has simply started with the nexus version first. Lexy will still do her chnges here first and the nexus guide to follow on a Wednesday as normal. SO is my understanding

No......the same changes will come to the STEP guide as well....Shadriss has simply started with the nexus version first. Lexy will still do her chnges here first and the nexus guide to follow on a Wednesday as normal. SO is my understanding

But content is the same??

We who are already finished dont need to do anything?

Does that mean that the Nexus version is now the "official" and "best" version of the guide?

But content is the same??

We who are already finished dont need to do anything?

Just so you hear it from the horse's mouth, so to speak:

As Berndaroy has said, the contents of the guide should still be identical. The Nexus Guide got a general facelift in it's appearance on two pages, had it's pages reorganized, and had several instruction sets rewritten to be as clear as I know how to make them. Both guides are still "Official", and "Best" is a relative term, though I (go figure) prefer the Nexus version.

The STEP guide will receive the same treatment eventually. As you are likely aware, there is a major revamp to the STEP Site happening sometime in the near future... this site revamp will have a large impact on guides hosted here, and until we know how those changes will work, we will not be making huge changes to the STEP version. Once we know what's going to be involved, we'll get STEP changed over to the new STEP format and implement the clarity changes at the same time.

My recommendations for the moment are to keep using whichever version you have been using. If that's the STEP version, stick with it. If you try STEP and have issues, try the Nexus ones to see if it's clearer. Again, and to be clear: There is no content difference between the two guides, only formatting and clarity differences.

It shouldn't be doing that at all - certainly, I've never seen iNeed do that. Good ting too... I get enough of canine meat as it is. I'd ask on the Dicsord - I think I've heard of similar happening with some builds, but it's not something we see often, so I'm not rightly sure what the problem there is.

It shouldn't be doing that at all - certainly, I've never seen iNeed do that. Good ting too... I get enough of canine meat as it is. I'd ask on the Dicsord - I think I've heard of similar happening with some builds, but it's not something we see often, so I'm not rightly sure what the problem there is.

I'm having this bug too. It has happened repeatedly, both times when splitting a single item into multiple items. An apple pie turned into seven (horker stew?) and it turned into something else the next time. I got both pies from fallen soldiers in civil war skirmishes. It might be a CACO issue. When I checked the recipe in TES5Edit (under constructible items?) everything looked correct to me.

Hey guys I have updated Wrye Bash to version 307.201907230210.

So i started installing stuff using the guide just yesterday and got to this point.

[underground - a dungeon texture overhaul]

CORE
   Underground - a dungeon texture overhaul v1.1 - by T4GTR34UM3R

Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - Underground FOMOD
  • OPTIONAL FILES - Helgen Fix

That mod was updated it's now v1.2 and there is no Optional file named Helgen Fix. There is only  Whiterun Tower fix and new 1.2 version says this 

• updated the imperial ice textures for a better fitting to the non ice meshes (the watch tower fix isn't essential anymore)

Am i correct to assume that Helgen Fix was removed, since it's integrate into the core mod now?

Also, FOMOD instructions list

CheckBox.png 05 None

CheckBox.png 06 None

But those options aren't there in the first place.

Edited by AceKuper
[blended Roads]
CORE

Merged
 Blended Roads  - v1.46 - T4GTR43UM3R

Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - Blended Roads
  • Main Files
  •  

RadioButton.png REALly Blended Roads

SMIM Compatibility

RadioButton.png REALly Blended Roads

Has a hotfix now  Really Blended Roads - Hotfix Date uploaded 06 Aug 2019, 5:39AM

*Download this if you are using the Really Blended Roads option. The hotfix fixes some issues with the UV map in the roadstraight02.nif mesh.

Since the guide uses that option, i assume i need to install it and merge.

Date uploaded
06 Aug 2019, 5:39AM

I'm having this bug too. It has happened repeatedly, both times when splitting a single item into multiple items. An apple pie turned into seven (horker stew?) and it turned into something else the next time. I got both pies from fallen soldiers in civil war skirmishes. It might be a CACO issue. When I checked the recipe in TES5Edit (under constructible items?) everything looked correct to me.

It's not a direct conflict that would show in normal xEdit, as I understand it... it's some kind of formlist issue, IIRC. As I recommended to the other - go onto the Discord server, and in the #in-game-help channel, ask there - there's usually a good number of people there (including Sir Jesto, ImRevalation, ra2Phoenix, and others) who would have some kind of info on this. Simply, I've heard of it, but never experienced it, so...