Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hello,

A quick question about the Merge page. When i have to activate 3DNPC as a master to a mod being merged, should i also be activating 3DNPC1?

you doesn't need 3DNPC1 active when creating merges as it is s dummy and the plugins contains no data but does no harm if it is active only that might happen is zMerge might add it to the merges file header.

That Plugin exist to purely load the newly created 3DNPC1.bsa.

Hello having an issue.  Not sure why it's suddenly decided to become one, despite having these mods in use for a while now, neither updated or changed load order, from YASHs guide.  

Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between "Cutting Room Floor.esp" and "Enhanced Landscapes.esp":

Cutting Room Floor.esp
 [Masterlist Load After]
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 [Group]
fallentreebridgesSSE.esp
 [Group]
Enhanced Landscapes.esp
 [Masterlist Load After]
Cutting Room Floor.esp

Hello having an issue.  Not sure why it's suddenly decided to become one, despite having these mods in use for a while now, neither updated or changed load order, from YASHs guide.  

Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between "Cutting Room Floor.esp" and "Enhanced Landscapes.esp":

Cutting Room Floor.esp

 [Masterlist Load After]

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

 [Group]

fallentreebridgesSSE.esp

 [Group]

Enhanced Landscapes.esp

 [Masterlist Load After]

Cutting Room Floor.esp

nvm, found out what I did wrong.  I re-enabled the Enhanced Landscapes.esp as I was clearing up some patch work with new mods.  The guide states to only using the Enhanced Landscape - grass.esp from that mod.

I re-hide that main an the dyndolod (as suggested) re-ran LOOT.

ALL is well again!

Edited by XZero

Hello,

One more question...The only mods from the guide i did not install are iNeed and associated patches, but i'm getting a MO2 missing master error from Lexy's LOTD Consistency Patches Merged.esp for ineed.esp (specifically, from Survival and Difficulty - Consistency Patch.esp).  I do have Frostfall and Campfire installed. Can i ignore the error message, or is there something else i must do?

Thank you so much for this guide. I tested my load last night and it looks (and plays) amazing! I would never have been able to put this together by myself, and appreciate the time and effort that has been spent on this. :clap: :clap: :clap: