Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hi,

Question about the SRO install...the guide has it listed as SRO v1.8 and lists the 3 download files - Part 1, 2, and 3.  But on the actual download page parts 1, 2, and 3 are only listed as SRO v1.7.  To get it to SRO v1.8 there is a 4th file that has to be downloaded - SRO 1.8 Update.  Was this an oversight in the guide - should it only be v1.7 that we install, or should the 1.8 update be downloaded too?  Or are there v1.8 downloads on that page somewhere that I am not seeing?

Thanks,

dan.

Hi,

Question about the SRO install...the guide has it listed as SRO v1.8 and lists the 3 download files - Part 1, 2, and 3.  But on the actual download page parts 1, 2, and 3 are only listed as SRO v1.7.  To get it to SRO v1.8 there is a 4th file that has to be downloaded - SRO 1.8 Update.  Was this an oversight in the guide - should it only be v1.7 that we install, or should the 1.8 update be downloaded too?  Or are there v1.8 downloads on that page somewhere that I am not seeing?

Thanks,

dan.

no it was not a oversight we a re not using SRO 1.8 Update cos it was full overwritten by other mods we use so it was a waste of space. the guide has been tweaked to say we use V1.7.

Hi, 

I installed SRO parts 1, 2, and 3. I closed MO2 and opened CAO. This was my first time using CAO. I have CAO 5.0BETA. Setup for SRO is Create BSA under BSA tab. Under Textures I have Necessary optimaization and compress textures checked. Under Meshes I have Necessary optimization checked.

I did get five .esp files and five .bsa files. BUT mine aren't named as shown on the guide page. My files names are:

Skyrim Realistic Overhaul.esp

Skyrim Realistic Overhaul0.esp

Skyrim Realistic Overhaul01.esp

Skyrim Realistic Overhaul012.esp

Skyrim Realistic Overhaul0123.esp

I uninstalled the mod, reinstalled and got the same file names. Does the 0 make a difference to the rest of the guide? Being a first time user of CAO (I have used all of the other tools) did I setup CAO wrong? 

Thanks for the help!

Edited by hummingbird

Hi, 

I installed SRO parts 1, 2, and 3. I closed MO2 and opened CAO. This was my first time using CAO. I have CAO 5.0BETA. Setup for SRO is Create BSA under BSA tab. Under Textures I have Necessary optimaization and compress textures checked. Under Meshes I have Necessary optimization checked.

I did get five .esp files and five .bsa files. BUT mine aren't named as shown on the guide page. My files names are:

Skyrim Realistic Overhaul.esp

Skyrim Realistic Overhaul0.esp

Skyrim Realistic Overhaul01.esp

Skyrim Realistic Overhaul012.esp

Skyrim Realistic Overhaul0123.esp

I uninstalled the mod, reinstalled and got the same file names. Does the 0 make a difference to the rest of the guide? Being a first time user of CAO (I have used all of the other tools) did I setup CAO wrong? 

Thanks for the help!

it doesn't matter what the are named the important thing to note is the the resulting ESP is named the same as the BSA.

• +1 1

Hello,

i got a big problem since a long moment now that i don't find the solution.

In every houses i go in there's a lot of noise, like somethings collide rattling themself but i dont see them. When opening doors of room in house (not new cell) i see everything flying in and sometimes hurt my player. Sometimes i got problem to move trought doors and when i move near the water too, she make a glitch with recurring water sound when I walk away from it. 

I try many things, désactivate mods as to finish with only the cleaned esm not working. Redo all Skyrim and skyrimpref ini setup not working. Redo the cleaning of esm not working.

Do someone got a idea where it coming from ?

Edited by BleNoir

Hello,

In every houses i go in there's a lot of noise, like somethings collide rattling themself but i dont see them. When opening doors of room in house (not new cell) i see everything flying in and sometimes hurt my player. Sometimes i got problem to move trought doors and when i move near the water too, she make a glitch with recurring water sound when I walk away from it. 

I try many things, désactivate mods as to finish with only the cleaned esm not working. Redo all Skyrim and skyrimpref ini setup not working. Redo the cleaning of esm not working.

that sound like havok issue usually cause be not having V-sync on and your FPS goes above 60.

I'm wondering if anyone can help me out.  I'm wondering if anyone can help me figure out what's wrong with my lods in Riften area (Aspen trees):

(Similar thing happening in Solitude area with the red oak trees)

https://imgur.com/a/sRHPTnk

EDIT:  I know it's something with Dyndolod, but not sure if it's some setting I messed up on when doing something there, or if it's mod related before even getting to Dyndolod section.

This won't be what you want to hear, but those are normal and correct. The LOD colors are slightly off from the full version of the trees, which is what creates that seeming visual mismatch. So on the plus side, you did things right. On the other side... yeah. *shrug* 

Hello,

As Lexy mentioned, this is caused by the Havok Physics engine when the FPS of you game goes over 60. This is why, in the recommendations and in the install instructions, you are told to cap your framerate at 58 FPS instead of 60... even with a cap set, your FPS will go over that limit briefly. That noise is all the objects that use the physics engine colliding with each other. Set the cap in the nVidia Profile Inspector (as shown on the Prerequisites Page) or, if you simply have to have higher framerates, look into the Havok Fixes mod.

• +1 1

This won't be what you want to hear, but those are normal and correct. The LOD colors are slightly off from the full version of the trees, which is what creates that seeming visual mismatch. So on the plus side, you did things right. On the other side... yeah. *shrug* 

As Lexy mentioned, this is caused by the Havok Physics engine when the FPS of you game goes over 60. This is why, in the recommendations and in the install instructions, you are told to cap your framerate at 58 FPS instead of 60... even with a cap set, your FPS will go over that limit briefly. That noise is all the objects that use the physics engine colliding with each other. Set the cap in the nVidia Profile Inspector (as shown on the Prerequisites Page) or, if you simply have to have higher framerates, look into the Havok Fixes mod.

Wow Shadriss thank you a lot. I use a AMD graphic card, i don't look enought this part of the guide..