Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hello all.. So I decided to buy a new laptop which would be convenient for me to do my work and gaming as well.

I was wondering if this particular laptop spec would be sufficient for me to play SSE with all the mods are installed.

Thank you all for replying [emoji4]f578ca984152a84dbb99019c161bc971.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Hello all.. So I decided to buy a new laptop which would be convenient for me to do my work and gaming as well.

I was wondering if this particular laptop spec would be sufficient for me to play SSE with all the mods are installed.

Thank you all for replying [emoji4]f578ca984152a84dbb99019c161bc971.jpg

with a 4GB card you will have to compromise on texture use 2K wherever possible and Medium setting of DynDOLOD and don't use Ultra trees.

• +1 1

with a 4GB card you will have to compromise on texture use 2K wherever possible and Medium setting of DynDOLOD and don't use Ultra trees.

Thank you Lexy.

So that'll mean I won't have such beauty in Skyrim landscape like how you all will have right? I would be fine like that then. As long as it's still much more beautiful than the vanilla Skyrim. [emoji4]

I imagine some of you have seen this already: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29243

Perhaps I should have suggest this on the Trello board? I would love to see this addition. Further, I have noticed a few times extreme papyrus spam from Minty Lightning (which this mod would replace). Not intending to be critical, Minty works perfectly fine, but I suspect there may be some cases where the scripts aren't properly "deactivating" on weather/cell changes (just a guess really...)

I imagine some of you have seen this already: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29243

Perhaps I should have suggest this on the Trello board? I would love to see this addition. Further, I have noticed a few times extreme papyrus spam from Minty Lightning (which this mod would replace). Not intending to be critical, Minty works perfectly fine, but I suspect there may be some cases where the scripts aren't properly "deactivating" on weather/cell changes (just a guess really...)

yes i have seen it and it is going in next round of updates

Hello Lexy,

If I were to change some of the mods, mostly npc retexture to make them more unloreful beautiful, do I have to make my own patch?

Just asking cause after I installed most of the mods from your guide, I would like to use some other NPC Retexture like Ordinary Woman to make other NPC other than followers and essentials.

Hello Lexy,

there's a little mistake with the "Cloaks of Skyrim Ultra" in the "Weapons and Armor Retextures" section, you don't update the link to the SSE version .

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29258?tab=description

Hello Lexy,

there's a little mistake with the "Cloaks of Skyrim Ultra" in the "Weapons and Armor Retextures" section, you don't update the link to the SSE version .

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29258?tab=description

Oups no that's me sorry LOL

Edited by BleNoir

why suddenly

XXX - Removed CAO Tag mod doesn't need optimizing  ?

cos it was discovered that those mod didn't need to be run through CAO in the first place and by do so nothing changed.

If you've already installed something and run it through CAO, there is NO NEED to redo the installation with the new profiles.

If you've already installed something and run it through CAO and the latest update say this is no longer necessary, there is NO NEED to redo the installation with the new profiles.

If the update says it's not necessary, it's because running through CAO didn't change anything relevant to our use.

In the nexus guide for Vitruvia in the special instructions are we suppsoed to delete that forsworn folder? cause since the updated boots nif was added were are delelting them, or have i read it wrong?

you are deleting the forsworn folder from the main files and replacing with the folder from the update files (they are name differently so be careful which one you delete)