Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I'm sorry if this is a question that doesn't need to be answered.

As I have some mods in mind that I wanna squeeze in, may I know how many mods there are in this installation guide?

And is it possible if I maybe add 4 more mods that I wanna add in it? One of em is the iEquip mod that catches my eyes..

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Hi,

The ESP and ESL versions of MajesticMountains.esp use a different FormID for TXST\LandscapeSnowRocks01.  This record is overridden when Majestic Mountains - Northside is installed.  But it only works is the ESP version of Majestic Mountains is installed.  This was fine for us for Majestic Mountains 2.71.  But the update to Majestic Mountains 2.72 is an ESL flagged file only.  This means that if once Majestic Mountains is updated to v2.72 Northside Tweaks.esp no longer does anything.  One of the FormIDs for LandscapeSnowRocks01 -- either in MajesticMountains.esp or Northside Tweaks.esp needs to be changed so that they are the same again -- Northside Tweaks.esp should be overriding this record.

dan.

Just did a full update, eagerly awaiting LoTD 5.0! Game really looks great, perhaps some improvements here and there I'm noticing since my last build from about 8-9 weeks back. Another big thanks for all the hard work maintaining and continuously improving on this guide.

Anyhow, I had mentioned previously, but the newer versions of Tactical Valtheim cause extreme papyrus spam for me. Not sure if this affects anyone else, and I have reported it on the mod page (other users have the same issue over there).

So my question is -- are you guys sure you want to use this? I do like the added depth it gives to Valtheim, but certainly not enough to let some out of control script/quest potentially break my saves, cause papyrus lag or CTDs (at least one user claims this is causing stack dumps, though I have yet to have any). Anyhow, YMMV, but is there any real harm in just rolling back to an older version? (I'll probably give that a try, but not sure how the various patches might be affected).

Hi,

The ESP and ESL versions of MajesticMountains.esp use a different FormID for TXST\LandscapeSnowRocks01.  This record is overridden when Majestic Mountains - Northside is installed.  But it only works is the ESP version of Majestic Mountains is installed.  This was fine for us for Majestic Mountains 2.71.  But the update to Majestic Mountains 2.72 is an ESL flagged file only.  This means that if once Majestic Mountains is updated to v2.72 Northside Tweaks.esp no longer does anything.  One of the FormIDs for LandscapeSnowRocks01 -- either in MajesticMountains.esp or Northside Tweaks.esp needs to be changed so that they are the same again -- Northside Tweaks.esp should be overriding this record.

dan.

OK what you need to do is grab the esl version of MM northside out the fomod.

Just did a full update, eagerly awaiting LoTD 5.0! Game really looks great, perhaps some improvements here and there I'm noticing since my last build from about 8-9 weeks back. Another big thanks for all the hard work maintaining and continuously improving on this guide.

Anyhow, I had mentioned previously, but the newer versions of Tactical Valtheim cause extreme papyrus spam for me. Not sure if this affects anyone else, and I have reported it on the mod page (other users have the same issue over there).

So my question is -- are you guys sure you want to use this? I do like the added depth it gives to Valtheim, but certainly not enough to let some out of control script/quest potentially break my saves, cause papyrus lag or CTDs (at least one user claims this is causing stack dumps, though I have yet to have any). Anyhow, YMMV, but is there any real harm in just rolling back to an older version? (I'll probably give that a try, but not sure how the various patches might be affected).

I have not have many reports of Papyus spam but i will look into a bit more.

Hey guys all Dropbox provided files should have been updated. I have also decided moved them to Mega due to dropbox updating it website make it difficult for me find anything. mdc211 has agreed to provided Wabbajack with there own links so this hopefully will mean they won't go down anytime soon. let me know if i miss anything.

Hey everybody

I am not following the guide 100% (actually it's about 50% only) and therefore can not use the conflict resolution patches provided by Lexy.

So far I did not install Immersive Citizens because of all the conflicts that come with it and the common recommendation to not use it together with major city overhauls. Neverthelsess I would really like to have it in my load order. So, if I create my own CR patch, what would be absolutly necessary to resolve to make IC go along well with the rest of the mods? Or would it be OK to just ignore the conflicts? I wouldn't mind if some minor NPCs bang their heads against walls because of messed up Navmeshes, but I certainly wouldn't want to have quest or even game breaking bugs in my game.

I skipped most of the stronger and more enemies mods of this guide and everything that alters enamy AI or combat behavior. I mostly use the graphical improvements and content adding parts.

Any hint would be appreciated.

And a second question: Did anyone find some of the fixes from the USSEP not be working in their playthrough? I have the Quentin Cipius appearance bug or the Froki's Bow conversation bug just to name 2. And I am sure that nothing is overring the changes from USSEP.

I'm sorry if this is a question that doesn't need to be answered.

As I have some mods in mind that I wanna squeeze in, may I know how many mods there are in this installation guide?

And is it possible if I maybe add 4 more mods that I wanna add in it? One of em is the iEquip mod that catches my eyes..

You will have room for a few other mods. 4 extra should be fine. You may even be able to merge some in with the existing merges. I've installed iEquip too. It works so far with very limited testing, but it won't break your game outright. Don't expect support for unlisted mods though. I also changed everything to non-nude (nevernude) versions of the mods, which did require some other patches or outright skipping a few mods.

• +1 1

You will have room for a few other mods. 4 extra should be fine. You may even be able to merge some in with the existing merges. I've installed iEquip too. It works so far with very limited testing, but it won't break your game outright. Don't expect support for unlisted mods though. I also changed everything to non-nude (nevernude) versions of the mods, which did require some other patches or outright skipping a few mods.

Thank you! Cause there some few mods that I wanna put in and it's exactly only 4 mods, including iEquip, to make a little more interesting for myself. Most of it are just some extra armors and all, cause I wanted something that is different from the rest.

Hello all,

I'm having a problem and hoping that someone else might have had it so I can be pointed in the right direction. I'm doing bug testing after the full install, and certain men have black faces (Skjor, Balgruf, etc.) It MUST be a textures thing, the mouths, eyes, etc. are there, just no face texture.

Any thoughts? It would be great to know exactly where to look, as there are so many texture packs, etc. used I'm hopeful someone else has had the same problem and already fixed it!

So, it’s looking like all the NPCs touched in Men of Winter have the black face bug so far. I can’t seem to find anything that is overwriting it, though, and I know I did all the LOOT orders correctly, etc. It appears that this is currently the main problem in the game, so I believe I did merges alright, etc.

I'm having an issue where I instantly CTD when looting certain bodies. It's only when I loot chest armor and only certain bodies (some bandits but maybe others). First, I'll say that I do not have a standard install, but right now the only mods that I have activated are the standard LOTD mods plus a few that change meshes to non-nude versions. From Google, it seems that there is something wrong with my skeletons, but for the life of me I can't figure out what exactly. Nothing I changed should have affected skeletons. Has anyone else seen this/figured it out?