Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I'm having an issue where I instantly CTD when looting certain bodies. It's only when I loot chest armor and only certain bodies (some bandits but maybe others). First, I'll say that I do not have a standard install, but right now the only mods that I have activated are the standard LOTD mods plus a few that change meshes to non-nude versions. From Google, it seems that there is something wrong with my skeletons, but for the life of me I can't figure out what exactly. Nothing I changed should have affected skeletons. Has anyone else seen this/figured it out?

OK, it turned out it was the nevernude mod. I guess my wife will just have to look at me weird while I'm playing.

OK, it turned out it was the nevernude mod. I guess my wife will just have to look at me weird while I'm playing.

Is there a problem using the never nude mod?

I will be reinstalling the guide when V5 is out (I'm like a kid waiting on Santa) and I really don't want naked NPC's. I wear underwear and I would REALLY want underwear if I was wearing metal armor. Plus, I just don't want to see naked in real life let alone when playing a game.  ::): The last time I installed the guide several months ago I just chose the never nude options when installing the skin mod. I didn't use the Bijin never nude patch since I wasn't aware that it was needed. 

Plus, you know how us American's accept violence more than we accept nudity.

Edited by hummingbird

Hummingbird,

I chose all non-nude options when installing Lexi's mods, when possible, and that has not been an issue. Bodies still have underwear when I loot them.

My problem was a separate UNP nevernude patch that was causing my issue. Specifically, this mod was causing my game to crash when looting some chest armor: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69898

This is not a mod from Lexi's list, and it overwrites some textures & meshes in WICO, Bijin Skin, Vitruvia, Blessed Body, and Rustic Clothing. It gave underwear to NPCs that used those textures. If I'm using it wrong or someone else knows of a fix, I'd be glad to try it out.

Hummingbird,

I chose all non-nude options when installing Lexi's mods, when possible, and that has not been an issue. Bodies still have underwear when I loot them.

My problem was a separate UNP nevernude patch that was causing my issue. Specifically, this mod was causing my game to crash when looting some chest armor: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69898

This is not a mod from Lexi's list, and it overwrites some textures & meshes in WICO, Bijin Skin, Vitruvia, Blessed Body, and Rustic Clothing. It gave underwear to NPCs that used those textures. If I'm using it wrong or someone else knows of a fix, I'd be glad to try it out.

Maybe it's not for SE I guess?

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

I'm having a problem and hoping someone can help. I've got the full Nexus version of the guide installed minus the HQ texture mods. My problem is that from time to time I come across a glitch where what I'm seeing in first person view is completely different from what I see in 3rd person - like I'm somewhere else. Usually not far away, but definitely not in the same spot. When this happens my first person view is typically stuck facing one direction - I can't turn left or right, and after about ten seconds like this the game crashes. If I'm quick I can save before I crash, and when I reload the glitch appears to be gone - only to come back after maybe ten or twenty minutes of play.

I'm doing a fresh install of this setup and plan to play it in December or so (still have to complete megamodded Fallout 4). I remember when I ran the game last year it ran splendidly on my system, I was clocking 29 GB of ram (out of my 128 GB) without a stutter. I do remember that there was space for some other mods, and I had some more installed, actually quite a few, but this monster seems to have grown. So question, if installing everything by the book, how many total plugins (ESP, ESM) are there from this load order? And can any of them be easily converted to ESL. I ended up converting over 70 small mods in Fallout 4 to ESL, and merges a couple of dozen more, and everything worked just fine, very few crashes. I'm hoping I can do the same with LOTD.