Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Man, this guide is hurting my brain. I installed Merge Plugins Hide according to directions, brought up the program, and there is no right hand box. There is one box, and clicking anywhere and everywhere on it brings up no options to set hide type. What am I missing? Nevermind. Found it through trial and error. Whis this guide had more pictures, because the quick descriptions are really hard to follow.

Brotherofcats, it will be out of date but it might help some. There is a Youtube guide you can find by PheonixSunstar001. He installs every mod and does all of the finishing line. There are new tools now but it might help you.

Thank you, hummingbird.

I forgot to say, he actually has the two playlists of installing the guide. Make sure you find the one of installing Omega. If I recall correctly that playlist has Omega written in the title. 

Le me know if you can't find it and I will post a link for you if I'm able to. Good luck!

Hi,

I think I found an issue with "pre bash merged" : it needs a "graphics" tag for the bashed patch.

The Stormcloacks shaped helmet used on many guard is empty (can't see the guard's face).

AqSRetl.png

uqe5JXo.png

First pic is with Pre bash merged as it is in the guide, the second one with a Graphics tag added before rebuilding bashed patch.

V49hIXu.png
Screenshot of "not forwarded" data :)

Edited by kokhin

Hi,

I think I found an issue with "pre bash merged" : it needs a "graphics" tag for the bashed patch.

The Stormcloacks shaped helmet used on many guard is empty (can't see the guard's face).

AqSRetl.png

uqe5JXo.png

First pic is with Pre bash merged as it is in the guide, the second one with a Graphics tag added before rebuilding bashed patch.

V49hIXu.png

Screenshot of "not forwarded" data :)

too me it look like you don't have the correct version of  OMEGA - True Soldiers patch in the pre bash merge

• +1 1

Nothing is beyond my current skill level. If I don't know, I learn by doing, which is what I have done with every Bethesda game, and others, that I have modded. I have now played the game twenty hours without the Smash Patch, and have run into no problems. I will do what I did with Fallout when I came to crash, move on to another area and come back later, which seems to always solve the problem.

Could someone help me fix a LOOT cyclic error?

Cyclic interaction detected between "Better Skill and Quest Books Names SE.esp" and "LOTD Patches Merged.esp":

Better Skill and Quest Books Names SE.esp
 [Masterlist Load After]
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
 [Master]
LOTD Patches Merged.esp
 [user Load After]
Better Skill and Quest Books Names SE.esp

I'm not sure how to go about fixing this. If I just remove the load after rule on Better Skill and Quest Books it just throws a different error. I tried to fix by going into xEdit and reordering masters, but so far it hasn't helped.