Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Could someone help me fix a LOOT cyclic error?

Cyclic interaction detected between "Better Skill and Quest Books Names SE.esp" and "LOTD Patches Merged.esp":

Better Skill and Quest Books Names SE.esp

 [Masterlist Load After]

TheChoiceIsYours.esp

 [Master]

LOTD Patches Merged.esp

 [user Load After]

Better Skill and Quest Books Names SE.esp

I'm not sure how to go about fixing this. If I just remove the load after rule on Better Skill and Quest Books it just throws a different error. I tried to fix by going into xEdit and reordering masters, but so far it hasn't helped.

Nevermind. I spoke too soon and fiddled with it until it stopped popping up. Thx anyway.

Hello Lexy, look probably been mentioned before but there has been talk of a game breaking bug between Obis and immersive patrols. Have read it on a few other mod lists. From Sinitar's site ( https://www.sinitargaming.com/skyrim_se.html ) :

Note: don't use OBIS and Immersive Patrols togehter - while being 100% stable and great mods themselves, when used together, sooner or later they case a game-breaking bug when random factions start attacking you on sight with no reason. I'm personally using OBIS.

No idea if true or not but just to give you the heads up.

Just wanted to hop in and say a hearty thank you! I finished my version of the game (I’m practically a god as a mage in game now, finished the college and MQ), and had a great time in this game that stands the test of time.

While part of me is interested in finishing everything else off, I think I’ll hold off for now, come back to it later on , and perhaps play another class!

Thanks for all the hard work, the time you put in allows me to enjoy this game time and time again

Hello Lexy, look probably been mentioned before but there has been talk of a game breaking bug between Obis and immersive patrols. Have read it on a few other mod lists. From Sinitar's site ( https://www.sinitargaming.com/skyrim_se.html ) :

Note: don't use OBIS and Immersive Patrols togehter - while being 100% stable and great mods themselves, when used together, sooner or later they case a game-breaking bug when random factions start attacking you on sight with no reason. I'm personally using OBIS.

No idea if true or not but just to give you the heads up.

I've experience this myself. There is a fix for this bug that involves a console command.

1. Open Console (~ key)
2. Type "Player.SetCrimeGold 1 267ea" (To set the CrimeGold to 1 Gold in Whiterun).
3. Type "Player.PayCrimeGold 0 0 267ea" (To Pay the CrimeGold, without Items being Confiscated nor needing to go to Jail, in Whiterun).
4. Put your weapons away and people will stop attacking you.

Just replace the 267ea with the correct faction ID where you are having a problem. For the list of faction IDs, go to https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Console_Commands_(Skyrim)/Factions
Edited by navybrandt

As someone who is not a fan of additional world encounters (faalskar, wyrmstooth etc), can I still use the conflict resolution patch since it requires those as masters, as I won't be visiting those areas anyway?

Otherwise, is there a faster way to remove the master dependency. I used the wyre bash to create dummy esps and found 100 + errors which will take quite a while to remove manually

Hi all.  This is my first time trying Lexi's Legacy build and so far it is going well.  Everything is laid out well, and the language used is uncomplicated and straightforward.

I thought it might be worth suggesting an additional tool to help users use this mod build, and that is:

At the end of every mod segment, there could be a count of the number of mods that should be present, which would be easy enough by using the priority tab in the left pane.  That would really help people to keep track of what got installed and if they accidently missed a mod.

This is, in someways a complicated build, and with the shear number of mods to download and install, (with some mod updates merged, but other mod bits or patches installed separately) it would be easy to merge inappropriately or miss a mod entirely.  I have had a few mods not download for whatever reason, and had to go back to get them.  I also use separators for your mod Headers

Having a number to reference, (ie: At this stage you should have X number of mods on your priority list, or X number if you use separators) would give people an easy idiot check to make sure they haven't missed something or erred in another way. 

I am still on page two of your guide, but I am enjoying it immensely.  It would be fun to pick your brain to find out how some of the more complicated stuff works.

Thanks for this modlist and all your wonderful talents, and the talents of all the team-members.

Dan

Cathedral Assets Optimizer 5.0.5
used to optimize Interesting NPC's (filename-Interesting NPCs SSE 3.42) from the default location listed in Lexy's LOTD guide, ( Also downloaded the dg_meshes_for_vampire_3dnpc-and-sse1.zip from the same location.

Failed.  

CAO 5.0.5 continuously crashed trying to create a BSA, even when all other windows were closed.

I tried the Interesting NPC's 3.42 from the Nexus Skyrim (oldrim) Link, and it too failed.

Used Cathedral Assets Optimizer 5.0.1.  Closed all other windows.  

successful, but it created an additional esp (3DNPC0.esp) as well as 2 BSA files, (3DNPC.bsa and 3DNPC0.bsa)

for further info. 

sattyre on the Nexus

Edited by sattyre

Cathedral Assets Optimizer 5.0.5

used to optimize Interesting NPC's (filename-Interesting NPCs SSE 3.42) from the default location listed in Lexy's LOTD guide, ( Also downloaded the dg_meshes_for_vampire_3dnpc-and-sse1.zip from the same location.

Failed.  

CAO 5.0.5 continuously crashed trying to create a BSA, even when all other windows were closed.

I tried the Interesting NPC's 3.42 from the Nexus Skyrim (oldrim) Link, and it too failed.

Used Cathedral Assets Optimizer 5.0.1.  Closed all other windows.  

successful, but it created an additional esp (3DNPC0.esp) as well as 2 BSA files, (3DNPC.bsa and 3DNPC0.bsa)

for further info. 

sattyre on the Nexus

We have very recently discovered v5.0.6 of CAO has an issue packing Interesting NPCs the advice was the moment is to leave it unpack and use the No BSA profile. G'k is aware and is working on a fix.

I have some problems with LOOT: When I want to sort my Load Order it always gives me "The Group Realistic Water does not exist". And when I open the Groups Editor it is totally empty. I see no groups, no nothing. I cannot even add groups. I tried to uninstall LOOT and deleted every Meta Data and installed LOOT again but it does not work. 

Can anyone please help me? Thanks in advance!

Hello Lexy, I think you forgot to mark in the Changelog page that you updated the "Lexy's LOTD Consistency Patches - ELE Merge"

Sorry to be the one everytimes telling you error you make or invent some sometimes.., i don't really like that but i think it help and almost i'm stuck at home for recovery and boring so i wait your update everytimes with impatience.. :)

Edited by BleNoir

Hello Lexy, I think you forgot to mark in the Changelog page that you updated the "Lexy's LOTD Consistency Patches - ELE Merge"

Sorry to be the one everytimes telling you error you make or invent some sometimes.., i don't really like that but i think it help and almost i'm stuck at home for recovery and boring so i wait your update everytimes with impatience.. :)

Fixed