Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

8. Locate and press the "+" next to  Worldspace \ 0000003C  \ Block 1, -1 \ Sub-Block 5, -4 \ 0000BDC9 \ Temporary9  Delete record 00106EAA

are thes the instructions you recently added?

because in my case this isnt available or already deleted.

its only available in skrim.esm but not in update.esm

thank you

make sure you have version 1.5.93 of Skyrim and your update.esm is up to date in MO2. I fact I suggest you delete the Cleaned ESM in MO2 and use xEdit outside of MO2 to clean them directly in the data folder. cos why would you want dirty base file anyway.

part 2 of sse engine fixes included the same datas as SSE CreationKit Fixes.

tbb.dll is one of them.

Which of them shall we use?

doesn't matter they use a common library file

Relic Hunter has also updated a few days ago

[Relic Hunter (Legacy and ASLAL addon)]

CORE
Merged
Relic Hunter (Legacy and ASLAL addon) - v1.4.3 - by Icecreamassassin

Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - Relic Hunter
  • OPTIONAL FILES - Relic Hunter Grass Patch

latest version 2.03

Farmhouse Chimneys Patches Merged also needs to regenerate. you forget to mention on changelog

Relic Hunter update is for LOTD v5 and the patches for Farmhouse Chimneys didn't update so no need to regenerate the merge.

Thank you for answering.

can you please give answer of my first post? i just want to go sure that the scripts of CK are installed correctly...

But farmhouse chimneys has updated..

• Page Two: Mod List - Expanded Cities, Towns, and Villages - Farmhouse Chimneys SE - Updated to v4.0.2

so the merge needs to be regenerated or am i wrong?

Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul and majestic mountains darkside has also been updated.  any reasons why not mentioned?

Lexy you know i mean?

When first installing CK and you start and you klick yes for the sources/scripts.. iu wonder where there are installed because in my data folder is only the packed "zip"file...

is this right?

h4jwze78.png

and in the source/script folder only these files...

p7n3jbfb.jpg

Edited by Memoso

Thank you for answering.

can you please give answer of my first post? i just want to go sure that the scripts of CK are installed correctly...

But farmhouse chimneys has updated..

• Page Two: Mod List - Expanded Cities, Towns, and Villages - Farmhouse Chimneys SE - Updated to v4.0.2

so the merge needs to be regenerated or am i wrong?

Snazzy Furniture and Clutter Overhaul and majestic mountains darkside has also been updated.  any reasons why not mentioned?

while Farmhouse Chimneys main mod updated it patches did not so no need to regenerate it merge. Majestic mountains is mentions and i didn't update Snazzy yet as the LOTD patch require LOTD v5

Lexy you know i mean?

When first installing CK and you start and you klick yes for the sources/scripts.. iu wonder where there are installed because in my data folder is only the packed "zip"file...

is this right?

h4jwze78.png

and in the source/script folder only these files...

p7n3jbfb.jpg

The Scripts and Sources folders are backwards. If you open the archive, you'll see it has Sources at the root and Scripts as a subfolder but it should be the other way around. This is fairly easy to fix by doing this using File Explorer.

• Open the Sources folder. Right click on the Scripts folder and click Cut.
  • Back out to the Data folder. Right click in a blank area and click Paste. You should now see the Scripts folder as a subfolder of the Data folder.
  • Click on the Sources folder and drag it onto the Scripts folder.

Your folder structure should now be Data\Scripts containing the *.psc files and Data\Scripts\Sources containing the script source files.

Are you kidding?? See all the posts above..

What ist right?? Data/scripts/sources or the otherway?

Nevertheless the game runs perfectly doesnt Matter this way or this way. Strange

it should be Data/scripts/sources the CK has always been packed wrong since LE. Really for us the CK Scripts location is unimportant since all we are doing is saving unconverted plugins in the CK we aren't doing script working the CK.

it should be Data/scripts/sources the CK has always been packed wrong since LE. Really for us the CK Scripts location is unimportant since all we are doing is saving unconverted plugins in the CK we aren't doing script working the CK.

Ok so everyone says different^^

I want to do 100% the guide and my head give no rest since this issue^^

Well nathan meant on the discord data/source/scripts ^&

Ok so everyone says different^^

I want to do 100% the guide and my head give no rest since this issue^^

Well nathan meant on the discord data/source/scripts ^&

well Nathan is wrong the CK has always been packed wrong always since LE Bethesda hasn't changed it but like i say it is unimportant for us so don't stress.

the folder structure of the CK's scripts is only important if you do scripting work in the CK which we don't.