• Please log in to reply
11874 replies to this topic

#11866 DocHammoc

DocHammoc

Prisoner

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 10 November 2019 - 10:39 AM

Thanks Arcane..  but I don't really want to go into MCM to learn that I was wet and cold an hour ago or whatever.  Would really break immersion if I had to look at MCM menu everytime something flashed across screen.

#11867 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Dragon King

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,232 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 05:03 AM

Hey guys I have updated the guide so check the changelog. Please note a new game is required with this update.

#11868 BleNoir

BleNoir

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 10:14 AM

hello Lexy i got a Cyclic interaction error message in LOOT when sorting load order before merging the "Landscape Fixes For Grass Patches Merged" :

Cyclic interaction detected between "Dragon Bridge.esp" and "Landscape For Grass Mods - Arthmoor's Ivarstead PATCH.esp":

Dragon Bridge.esp
 [Master]
Landscape For Grass Mods - Arthmoor's Dragon Bridge PATCH.esp
 [Group]
Ivarstead.esp
 [Master]
Landscape For Grass Mods - Arthmoor's Ivarstead PATCH.esp
 [Group]
Dragon Bridge.esp

Got no idea where it coming from !

Edited by BleNoir, 12 November 2019 - 10:16 AM.

#11869 Memoso

Memoso

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 01:29 PM

Means for loot youre setted rules doesnt make sense.. check loot meta data rules and also check you didnt overwrite any mod by mistake while updating them. Sometimes the name is another one and if you click install you overwrite the right mod

#11870 ArcaneTourist

ArcaneTourist

Prisoner

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 04:55 PM

Page one of the Guide has us download Experience Mod zEdit Patcher.

However, we don't actually make any use of it!

The Finishing Line page only says to activate the NPC transfer option for the zEdit patch.   I think we need to also activate the experience option.

#11871 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Dragon King

• Pack Authors
  • 4,232 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 02:13 AM

Page one of the Guide has us download Experience Mod zEdit Patcher.

However, we don't actually make any use of it!

The Finishing Line page only says to activate the NPC transfer option for the zEdit patch.   I think we need to also activate the experience option.

yes we do it part of the zPatch section that NPC visual transfer is also part off. re-read step 28 of zEdit generation

#11872 Mongerman

Mongerman

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 05:26 AM

Does anyone know how to revert daedric helms to vanilla from improved closefaced helmuts?

I think the huge eye space makes daedric helms look silly. Works great for other helms though.

I've tried deleting all references to daedric in the esp, but I just end up with an invisible helm. Extracted the BSA and deleted all daedric nif files, but same results

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

#11873 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Dragon King

• Pack Authors
  • 4,232 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 05:12 PM

Another useless pointless updated to the creation club rubbish is upons which means SKSE will break so don't update Skyrim until SKSE and all SKSE based mods have also been updated

#11874 divstator

divstator

Prisoner

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 12:52 PM

Hi. I'm going through guide and got hung up on [Lexys LOTD Static Hybrid Models and Billboards]

I assume that Naviagte to Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone\textures\terrain\lodgen is really supposed to be ELOS Oaks autumnal SSE\textures\terrain\lodgen?

#11875 sattyre

sattyre

Prisoner

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 09:14 PM

@ DarkladyLexy  You helped me with fresh faces getting Aela and Lydia to show over Bijin.  I found out that the problem with my aela and lydia esp mod I created from fresh faces was because I also included the assets from fresh faces.  So the fresh faces facegen was being overwritten by a second fresh faces facegen.  I don't know why that is a problem but  just using the esp without any assets worked just fine.

Just thought I would let you know, and say thanks for the help and this build.  This build has taught me a lot of valuable modding technics, both in MO-2 and elsewhere.

So thanks for all of it

Dan

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pack

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)