Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Just to let you know, you might want to remove "Idiot Check: The second file is an Update, make sure to merge it into the primary mod file in MO2 per the instructions at the top of this page." as the update has been merged into the main file now.

Also might be worth mentioning, with an idiot check, to make sure to people that LOTDv5 is selected as my installer can't automatically choose LOTD4/5 like the other YOT modules as the mod file name never got changed.

Thanks again :)

HI Lexy

I have not used your guide in over a year now and am trying to use your updated guide, but I am having a bit of an issue. When following the previous guide I used NIF Optimizer with no issues, but this time there is a different program called Cathedral Assets Optimizer and I am having a small problem with this program. Before I go further I wanted to let you know that I am using your pre-made profiles and trying to explicitly follow the guide. When I attempt to use this program I having the following problem: COA says it's working and process is completed but when I check the folders in windows explorer I am not seeing any date modified timestamp to show that any of the files have been changed. Is there a way to check that the program is actually working or could there be a problem with the settings?

Edited by bravelaker

Probably a silly question, but if during the installation of the "TMB Vanilla Armors and Clothes SSE", if I wanted to choose something other than 'vanilla', like some Spice Gear options, would that be a problem?

Thanks in advance.  

Hello no it's not a problem, i already try it one time and it was working well

Hello.  Just installed using your latest guide.  For me, "Bandolier" is not working well with "Complete Crafting".  I am unable to craft bandoliers because the recipe for "Assorted Buckles" is not available at the blacksmith stations.

There were a few references to the problem at CCOR forum; but I did not see a solution other than to choose one or the other.   Are you able to craft Bandoliers?  Have you enabled or disabled the Bandolier or CCOR recipes from the CCOR MCM settings? 

Thanks for the guide. I'm really enjoying it.

It's my first post here, so hi everybody.

I'll go straight to the point. I cannot create a BASH-PATCH when I check "Lexy's LOTD Consistency Patches Merged.esp" in the "Import Graphics" line in "Wrye Bash". When I select this ESP in this tag (IMPORT GRAPHICS) in this program, WRYE BASH Merge Creator closes automatically without any message after about one minute. However, when I uncheck only this ESP from this tag, BASH-PATCH creation goes normal. From the file "bashbugdump.log" I managed to get this information about this peculiar bug(?).:

testing UAC
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bash\gui\events.pyo", line 167, in _post
  File "bash\balt.pyo", line 1522, in _conversation_wrapper
  File "bash\basher\patcher_dialog.pyo", line 188, in PatchExecute
  File "bash\patcher\patch_files.pyo", line 193, in init_patchers_data
  File "bash\patcher\patchers\importers.pyo", line 119, in initData
AttributeError: 'MreActi' object has no attribute 'female_model'

Of course I use the pre-merged, provided by the installer version of "Lexy's LOTD Consistency Patches Merged.esp" file. No, I didn't generate this file personally because I use all the modifications from Lexy's LOTD Modding Guide.

Edited by Mashroo

So, I'm at the NPC Retexture step of installation, and Mizzog has hidden their mod "Makeovers by Mizzog - The Companions." I'm not sure what to do now.

skip it then come to discord and get the Updated NPC Retexture Merge and CR or wait for me to update.

I'll go straight to the point. I cannot create a BASH-PATCH when I check "Lexy's LOTD Consistency Patches Merged.esp" in the "Import Graphics" line in "Wrye Bash". When I select this ESP in this tag (IMPORT GRAPHICS) in this program, WRYE BASH Merge Creator closes automatically without any message after about one minute. However, when I uncheck only this ESP from this tag, BASH-PATCH creation goes normal. From the file "bashbugdump.log" I managed to get this information about this peculiar bug(?).:

testing UAC

Of course I use the pre-merged, provided by the installer version of "Lexy's LOTD Consistency Patches Merged.esp" file. No, I didn't generate this file personally because I use all the modifications from Lexy's LOTD Modding Guide.

this i probably cos you didn't used v1.6 of LOTD Patches and formids changed.

testing UAC

This happened to me too.  At first I fixed it just by removing the 'Graphics' bash tag from Consistency Patches Merged.  But after a few days of searching I found the real cause of the problem.

In my case it was because I installed a file from the LOTD Patches Installer ("New Treasure Hunt SSE Patch") that is not part of Lexy's guide.  So, when I included that new file in my LOTD Patches Merge the FormID Renumbering made one of the Armor items from the Consistency Patches Merge override the wrong item from LOTD Patches Merged.  (In my case it was EbonyGlovesAADBM)  So to fix it I had to renumber the FormID for EbonyGlovesAADBM in the consistency patch merge to be the same as the FormID for iEbonyGlovesAADBM in my LOTD Patches Merged.  After I renumbered that FormID I was able to create the Bashed Patch successfully.

dan.

Hey, thanks for the answers to @DarkladyLexy and @tanzplagen.
@DarkladyLexy you were right. I got it before your answer, but still thank you.
Well, it just means to STICK STRICTLY to the guide for the future ,and if you don't know what might happen, don't try to make any modifications on your own. Now I've understood that better.

And - @DarkladyLexy - I really, really thank you and the whole team for this guide and all the hard, good work you've put into it.