Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

i have reuploaded that is cos i forgot to update the version number in the FOMOD

Still see the same reference errors for two replicas in the museum.  Both form IDs are offset by the same amount.  I assume that means that I have either an extra mod or mods out of sequence somewhere, but I've been unable to recognize it.  For now, I just copied the form IDs from LOTD Patch Merge.

I am working on the first zEdit merge, "Animals Merged" and I have a problem; one of the Masters that I need comes from SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp but the Mod guide told me to remove this esp when I downloaded this mod. Do I put it back until I have done the merge?

You remove the ESP from SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators, but not the one in SkyTEST Integration Project SE.

Thanks! I ran into another question: I am doing the zMerge for LOTD Patches Merged and can't find the DBM_RuinsClutterImproved_Patch.esp. The guide says it is in Legacy of the Dragonborn Patches SE, but if it is in there, it is hidden from me. I checked the original mod but there is no .esp there either.

I am doing the zEdit for LOTD Patches Merged and can't find the DBM_RuinsClutterImproved_Patch.esp. The guide says it is in Legacy of the Dragonborn Patches SE, but if it is in there, it is hidden from me. I checked the original mod but there is no .esp there either.

Edited by Berzerkernox

Thanks! I ran into another question: I am doing the zMerge for LOTD Patches Merged and can't find the DBM_RuinsClutterImproved_Patch.esp. The guide says it is in Legacy of the Dragonborn Patches SE, but if it is in there, it is hidden from me. I checked the original mod but there is no .esp there either.

I am doing the zEdit for LOTD Patches Merged and can't find the DBM_RuinsClutterImproved_Patch.esp. The guide says it is in Legacy of the Dragonborn Patches SE, but if it is in there, it is hidden from me. I checked the original mod but there is no .esp there either.

DBM_RuinsClutterImproved_Patch.esp is not auto-selected in the fomod you have to manually select it.

I have been looking for "CCOR Patches Merged.esp" for an hour and can't. Help, please.

this is a merge you create it should be in MO2

• +1 1

Okay, I am on creating the zMerge for "MLU Patches Merged" and I can't explain this; after enabling all the required mods in the list, one of the missing masters is "MLU Patches Merged.esp"! How can my MLU Patches Merged need MLU Patches Merged.esp in order to create MLU Patches Merged? I am stunned.

i went through the Merge process but MO2 is still saying the masters are missing for the merged files/mods. Have others made a mistake that led to this, and if so, what was it? Would it be responsible for why a Merge Patch I am creating is saying the master of the merge patch is required to make  the merge patch? Thanks.

I hate to be a pain, but I know it says complete the whole guide first. Well, for some reason I felt I had to run it after doing the Heads Up Display section just to see if everything was coming out. Oddly enough, depending on where I placed the plugins, either A Matter Of Time or moreHUD did not show up in the MCM. I know that one will be merged later on and it has to got after another plugin, but I guess my question is, at this point, is that supposed to happen?

I fee like in the past versions when I would play test through, there was never a problem. Why now? I even reinstalled. DO I take my chance and go all the way to the end, or should I be concerned and wipe it all out?

Like always, I am very appreciative of all that you do with the guide, and all who help.

Hello, working through installing the guide currently and noticed something. LoTB includes Lore Weapon Expansion in its base files already. So there is no need to keep the bsa file in the Lore Weapon Expansion mod right?

no keep the BSA.

i went through the Merge process but MO2 is still saying the masters are missing for the merged files/mods. Have others made a mistake that led to this, and if so, what was it? Would it be responsible for why a Merge Patch I am creating is saying the master of the merge patch is required to make  the merge patch? Thanks.

your best best is to come to Discord as you will be better help there then on here. but I would delete the merge in bot MO2 and zMerge and rebuild it.

I hate to be a pain, but I know it says complete the whole guide first. Well, for some reason I felt I had to run it after doing the Heads Up Display section just to see if everything was coming out. Oddly enough, depending on where I placed the plugins, either A Matter Of Time or moreHUD did not show up in the MCM. I know that one will be merged later on and it has to got after another plugin, but I guess my question is, at this point, is that supposed to happen?

I fee like in the past versions when I would play test through, there was never a problem. Why now? I even reinstalled. DO I take my chance and go all the way to the end, or should I be concerned and wipe it all out?

Like always, I am very appreciative of all that you do with the guide, and all who help.

it should sort itself out but the end.

Lexy, you replied to my last: "your best best is to come to Discord as you will be better help there then on here. but I would delete the merge in bot MO2 and zMerge and rebuild it." I have gone to Discord many times and accepted your invitation but I "...do not have permission to send messages on this channel"

"Solution: Load the mod in xEdit then Right click on the Record Flags in the File Header a popup box should appear Left Click on Edit and tick the ESL checkbox this will turn the ESP into an ESP Flagged as an ESL"

I think it is much easier to do that in Wrye Bash. You can even check multiple files at once for ESL capabilities and then set the flag with one click. Some files are automatically colored in green (means ESL possible) some have to be checked to be in that group.