Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Lexy, you replied to my last: "your best best is to come to Discord as you will be better help there then on here. but I would delete the merge in bot MO2 and zMerge and rebuild it." I have gone to Discord many times and accepted your invitation but I "...do not have permission to send messages on this channel"

when you first join there is a 2 minute timeout which give you time to read the rules once you have access to the ret of the server you should be able to post in the Installation help channel.

I'm just starting the guide, and I feel that one little mod is missing in the "interface" section:

Classic Start Menu - No Creation Club - No Mods Menu

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13415

Bethini basically turns off the CC messages when you start up that is good enough be me.

"Solution: Load the mod in xEdit then Right click on the Record Flags in the File Header a popup box should appear Left Click on Edit and tick the ESL checkbox this will turn the ESP into an ESP Flagged as an ESL"

I think it is much easier to do that in Wrye Bash. You can even check multiple files at once for ESL capabilities and then set the flag with one click. Some files are automatically colored in green (means ESL possible) some have to be checked to be in that group.

you can do that yes personally i have always done through xEdit.

Is there a difference between the LE

A Quality World Map

and this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5804

the SE Version doesn't come with an MCM and is pain to setup ingame hence why we use the LE Version.

There is always a reason for my madness.

Ah, good to know!

I just checked it out and I didn't find it so bad, but it IS a pain in the neck to have to go to Whiterun / Winterhold to open the menu. The mod was ported before SkyUI / SKSE were available for SE, and now the author isn't interested in making a new MCM.

But here's another question.

[Lexys LOTD Static Hybrid Models and Billboards]
CORE
Lexys LOTD Static Hybrid Models and Billboards - v1.01 - by godescalcus

Files to download :

• MISCELLANEOUS FILES - Lexys LOTD Static Hybrid Models and Billboards

Special Installation: After installation, copy and Paste the following folder as indicated:

Navigate to Lexys LOTD Static Hybrid Models and Billboards\textures\Terrain\LODGenCopy the Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone.esp folder. Naviagte to Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone\textures\terrain\lodgenPaste the Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone.esp folder.

All those files which I obediently ;) copied, are overwritten by your mod which is lower in the list in MO2. So... What's the point of copying?

Is there a difference between the LE

A Quality World Map

and this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5804

Ah, good to know!

I just checked it out and I didn't find it so bad, but it IS a pain in the neck to have to go to Whiterun / Winterhold to open the menu. The mod was ported before SkyUI / SKSE were available for SE, and now the author isn't interested in making a new MCM.

But here's another question.

All those files which I obediently ;) copied, are overwritten by your mod which is lower in the list in MO2. So... What's the point of copying?

they will be used when you come to the merge page

Hi,

Ran into a water Problem:

If I moving RealisticWaterTwo.ESP below Lexy's LoTD SE OMEGA - Conflict Resolution.esp fixes the issue but then that means the bashed patch refuses to build and throws up the following error:

I obviously screwed up somewhere but not sure where to start looking. Any Ideas? 

Edit: not sure if the screenshots are loading properly so here are the links:

https://imgur.com/w4zfApt

https://imgur.com/EDUkeMc

Edited by DeadNight

Well, now I'm installing the warpaint, but I'm not so convinced :)
Did you notice this mod: 

Vanilla Warpaints Absolution - HD 2K and 4K Vanilla Warpaints - Every Warpaint Adjusted For Every Race and Gender - Special Edition

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20751

If I moving RealisticWaterTwo.ESP below Lexy's LoTD SE OMEGA - Conflict Resolution.esp fixes the issue but then that means the bashed patch refuses to build and throws up the following error:

Masters have to be higher in the load list. That's why the bashed patch can't be built. RealisticWaterTwo.ESP is needed by Lexy's...esp and has to be above it. Did you sort the mods with LOOT? Do you have any errors shown by LOOT?

Well, now I'm installing the warpaint, but I'm not so convinced :)

Did you notice this mod: 

Vanilla Warpaints Absolution - HD 2K and 4K Vanilla Warpaints - Every Warpaint Adjusted For Every Race and Gender - Special Edition

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20751

Masters have to be higher in the load list. That's why the bashed patch can't be built.

it only shows an error about Immersive horses and Guard dialogue overhaul being incompatible but that's a different issue. and I did sort with LOOT following the guide's instructions carefully(at least as far as i thought but considering my problem maybe not lol) so I i'm not sure what could have gone wrong.

Is the ESP included in the patches?
You recommend to remove the esp for

Hellish Hounds

The author writes:

For those of you wondering why there is an ".esp plugin" for this mod, please read below.

In the vanilla game, the Death Hound uses the wolf skeleton, the ".esp plugin" of Hellish Hounds gives Death Hounds their own skeleton, allowing me to customize the skeleton of one without affecting the other. Otherwise this mod wouldn't be possible. Enjoy the mod!

Edited by aragonit

it only shows an error about Immersive horses and Guard dialogue overhaul being incompatible but that's a different issue. and I did sort with LOOT following the guide's instructions carefully(at least as far as i thought but considering my problem maybe not lol) so I i'm not sure what could have gone wrong.

Click on the little + sign in Wrye Bash. It will tell you which mods have the delinquent masters problem. Post another screenshot then. Those files in the delinquent masters list NEED to be above the files needing them.

Click on the little + sign in Wrye Bash. It will tell you which mods have the delinquent masters problem. Post another screenshot then. Those files in the delinquent masters list NEED to be above the files needing them.

The Mod in question is realistic water. I know it should be loaded above the conflict resolution patch. I loaded it below it to check if the problem in the first screenshot goes away and it does. Something is making these 2 EPS not play nice with each other.

The Mod in question is realistic water. I know it should be loaded above the conflict resolution patch. I loaded it below it to check if the problem in the first screenshot goes away and it does. Something is making these 2 EPS not play nice with each other.

RealisticWaterTwo is a part of the Guide, they SHOULD work together. You'll need to wait for Lady Lexy to help you with this.