Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hi,

Ran into a water Problem:

If I moving RealisticWaterTwo.ESP below Lexy's LoTD SE OMEGA - Conflict Resolution.esp fixes the issue but then that means the bashed patch refuses to build and throws up the following error:

I obviously screwed up somewhere but not sure where to start looking. Any Ideas? 

Edit: not sure if the screenshots are loading properly so here are the links:

https://imgur.com/w4zfApt

https://imgur.com/EDUkeMc

Please disregard this post. the problem disappeared after i was done with all the steps in the finishing line portion of the mod. That's what I get for checking things out before fully finishing the guide lol.

Edited by DeadNight

I've been working on Lexy's LOTD SE for the last 2 weeks , and I am finally nearing the end of the installation process. I am currently on The Finishing Line Step 6 zEdit and lo and behold I am facing some errors I can't seem to fix by my admittedly less than stellar modding knowledge. I am facing errors when starting the zEdit, "Failed to get masters for merge - ---- World Encounter Addon Patches Merged.esp. The plugin may be corrupted." "Failed to get masters for merge - ---- YOT - Your Own Thoughts Merged.esp. The plugin may be corrupted." "Failed to get masters for merge - ---- Weather Systems Merged.esp. The plugin may be corrupted."

Can anyone help me get this fixed? 

8cITu6S

Hey guys I have updated the guide so check the changelog. Idiot Check for KYE update the zEdit Patcher as well as the mod. A new game is require for todays update no Ifs or Buts.

I've been working on Lexy's LOTD SE for the last 2 weeks , and I am finally nearing the end of the installation process. I am currently on The Finishing Line Step 6 zEdit and lo and behold I am facing some errors I can't seem to fix by my admittedly less than stellar modding knowledge. I am facing errors when starting the zEdit, "Failed to get masters for merge - ---- World Encounter Addon Patches Merged.esp. The plugin may be corrupted." "Failed to get masters for merge - ---- YOT - Your Own Thoughts Merged.esp. The plugin may be corrupted." "Failed to get masters for merge - ---- Weather Systems Merged.esp. The plugin may be corrupted."

Can anyone help me get this fixed? 

8cITu6S

you best bet is to come is Discord that where most Troubleshooting happens now.

on the "Finishing Line" page:

1. In Windows Explorer - navigate to your Mod Organizer 2/Mods folder.2. Create a new folder to act as a mod for the new FNIS files. We recommend "FNIS Output".

You can just right click on any mod in the MO2 window, select "All Mods -> Create empty mod"
That is much easier than using explorer.

Is "Enhanced Landscape Oaks Standalone.esp" supposed to be kept as Form 43 or will this be corrected during the merge?

I corrected all form 43 files with Wrye Bash - just set ESM flag - Remove ESM flag and the Form 44 flag is set. No need for the CK.

On the Legacy incompatibilities list is:

Lore Weapon Expansion, main mod - Legacy already contains this content so the mod is not needed.

Is there a special reason it is included here?

Is "Enhanced Landscape Oaks Standalone.esp" supposed to be kept as Form 43 or will this be corrected during the merge?

there is a replacer ESP

I corrected all form 43 files with Wrye Bash - just set ESM flag - Remove ESM flag and the Form 44 flag is set. No need for the CK.

On the Legacy incompatibilities list is:

Lore Weapon Expansion, main mod - Legacy already contains this content so the mod is not needed.

Is there a special reason it is included here?

LWE isn't incompatible only certain parts are that we remove anyway

• +1 1

Hopefully this is the last time I have to bother everyone.

1) When it comes to the NPCs, can I choose the non nude options if given or will that interfere with any resolution merges or patches?

2) In an older guide, there was a follower Toccata that was removed. If I still wanted to use her, would that interfere with any merges or conflicts? Could she still be used? If it requires making my own conflict patch I am not 100% sure what to do, so in that case I guess its best to leave alone right?

Thank you so much again.

Hi Lexy,

I was reading the Nexus page for Ljoss ENB, and one of the settings changes that is suggested there for nVidia users is from the Change Resolution menu in the nVidia Control Panel -- changing "Output Dynamic Range" from 'Limited' (this is the setting with a default nVidia driver installation) to 'Full'.  I don't know if you have played with this setting yourself, but I found it makes a world of difference to how everything looks.  It changes the overall colour balance a lot-- it makes black things actually look black, instead of just a dim grey.  It makes the outdoors look MUCH better I found.  ...on the flipside it also makes indoor areas look darker....a lot darker in some places.  Anyways, just thought I'd give my 2 cents on how to improve your already awesome guide.

dan.

Hi Lexy,

I was reading the Nexus page for Ljoss ENB, and one of the settings changes that is suggested there for nVidia users is from the Change Resolution menu in the nVidia Control Panel -- changing "Output Dynamic Range" from 'Limited' (this is the setting with a default nVidia driver installation) to 'Full'.  I don't know if you have played with this setting yourself, but I found it makes a world of difference to how everything looks.  It changes the overall colour balance a lot-- it makes black things actually look black, instead of just a dim grey.  It makes the outdoors look MUCH better I found.  ...on the flipside it also makes indoor areas look darker....a lot darker in some places.  Anyways, just thought I'd give my 2 cents on how to improve your already awesome guide.

dan.

that is only needed of you connect to your Monitor via HDMI

have no idea why, but sselodgen always gets stuck 20 minutes in .

This is always the last message it outputs, then it just does nothing:

[20:56] [DLC2SolstheimWorld] Building terrain LOD textures [-64,-64] to [127,127] 8/4

i have no idea what to do, it doesnt output any error or anything, it just stops.

Hey guys I have updated the guide so check the changelog. Please note that this update does require a new new game. If you have a game In progress and v5 of LOTD but are not planning to up date you should at least update Lexy's LOTD Consistency Patches Merge since previous versions had a lot of left over data from LOTD v4.