Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I am up to the point in the guide of installing Not So Fast - Main Quest with the best guide on the planet, awesome by the way! When converting with the Creation Kit I get the following errors for the first time...

Do proceed on or can I repair something?

Please Assist and Advise

Thanks,

Derrick

ExperimentalPatchOptimizations: (2460 + 59 + 532968) = 535487 patches applied in 248ms.
Terrain build dispatcher created.
Creation Kit
User Name: Derrick T. French
BSBizIntEventHelper: GenerateUuid: 0bb0cd9f-8f71-46a1-9ab7-31cf5a378504 (0bb0cd9f, 8f7146a1, 9ab731cf, 5a378504)
BSBizIntEventHelper: GetPersistentUuid: 51b49ffb-8282-463a-86fe-720e8b58d51f (51b49ffb, 8282463a, 86fe720e, 8b58d51f)
LogEventToBNet: Event logging disabled. Skipping event send.
FaceFXWrapper could not be started (2). LIP generation will be disabled.
MASTERFILE: ===========================================================
Data File Loaded 'Skyrim.esm'...
SCRIPTS: Cannot open store for class "sethirelingrehire3dnpc", missing file?
SCRIPTS: Cannot open store for class "SKI_ConfigBase", missing file?
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link "SKI_ConfigBase" - the parent of "nwsfollowermcmscript".
SCRIPTS: error: Failed to find variable ::Pages_var used in nwsfollowermcmscript.mBuildArrays()
SCRIPTS: error: Failed to find variable ::Pages_var used in nwsfollowermcmscript.mBuildArrays()
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of variable "::mcmScript_var" on object "nwsfollower_playeralias"
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of property "mcmScript" on object "nwsfollower_playeralias"
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "ApplySettings" in state "" on object "nwsfollower_playeralias".
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of variable "::mcmScr_var" on object "nwsfollowermcmexscript"
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of property "mcmScr" on object "nwsfollowermcmexscript"
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of variable "::mcmScript_var" on object "nwsfollowercontrollerexscript"
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link type of property "mcmScript" on object "nwsfollowercontrollerexscript"
SCRIPTS: Error: Unable to link types associated with function "DoStartupCheck" in state "" on object "nwsfollowercontrollerexscript".
MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'AutoLoadDoor01' (00015E1D) [324 units] in cell 'YngolBarrowExterior' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.
MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'WRShackDoorMinUse01' (0006767F) [48 units] in cell 'WhiterunExterior10' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.
MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'AutoLoadDoor01' (0001779F) [125 units] in cell 'KarthwastenExterior03' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.
MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'ShipTrapdoor01MinUseHidden' (00099315) [0 units] in cell 'Wilderness' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.
MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'dunda14PortalDoor01' (0003DC3F) [287 units] in cell 'DA14Interior' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.
MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'AutoLoadDoor01' (00015D12) [307 units] in cell 'WolfskullCave01' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.
MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'HelgenKeeptoExterior01REF' (0005DF95) [304 units] in cell 'HelgenKeep01' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.
MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'HelgenKeep01btoExteriorREF' (000909D2) [275 units] in cell 'HelgenKeep01' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.
FORMS: Book 'QABook' (000B7736) has invalid character ¬.
FORMS: Book 'QABook' (000B7736) has invalid character ‰.
FORMS: Book 'QABook' (000B7736) has invalid character ˆ.
FORMS: Book 'QABook' (000B7736) has invalid character Å’.
FORMS: Book 'QABook' (000B7736) has invalid character “.
FORMS: Book 'QABook' (000B7736) has invalid character ’.
FORMS: Book 'QABook' (000B7736) has invalid character .
FORMS: Book 'QABook' (000B7736) has invalid character â„¢.
FORMS: Book 'QABook' (000B7736) has invalid character Ÿ.
FORMS: Book 'QABook' (000B7736) has invalid character „.
FORMS: Book 'QABook' (000B7736) has invalid character –.
FORMS: Book 'QABook' (000B7736) has invalid character Å“.
FORMS: Book 'QABook' (000B7736) has invalid character ­.
FORMS: Book 'QABook' (000B7736) has invalid character ±.
FORMS: Book 'QABook' (000B7736) has invalid character Å¡.
FORMS: Book 'QABook' (000B7736) has invalid character ‘.
FORMS: Book 'QABook' (000B7736) has invalid character ‡.

I have been using a version of SRLE:LoTD since February 2018. The setup has been so stable that I've avoided changing anything including updating from Windows 7. I'm sure most of you have made that change and hope you won't mind giving me a heads up on anything I need to be mindful of when I update to Windows 10 to keep from breaking my game. 

I just tried the wabbajack version of this modlist and it worked flawlessly. I cant recommend it enough.  In just 1 hour , with my new pc setup and nexus premium, i was ready to play skyrim with this modlist with no errors an perfect startup . So those who say it takes a long time to mod skyrim, thats a thing of the past :) . The longest time i used on this install, was to do the mcm setting ingame. I just saved days of trial and error. We are going into the future now :)

• 3 weeks later...

Good day Lexys,

Just updated my skyrim and everything works except when "Exiting to desktop" it doesn't ! See the skyrim screen and have a background notification that it crashed or not responding.... Any idea what it could be ?  Thank you so much to maintain this guide!!

Hi,

For the most recent guide update you also need to re-run the Relinker -- the script from Legacy of the Dragonborn - Automatic MCM Quest Tracker is updated to change a bunch of filenames to LOTD Patches Merged.esp.

dan.

Oh, nevermind -- there are some errors in the script and not even running the Relinker will let it find all supported mods -- you have to use the settings page on the MCM menu to put it in Merged mode and manually select your mods.

dan.

Good day Lexys,

Just updated my skyrim and everything works except when "Exiting to desktop" it doesn't ! See the skyrim screen and have a background notification that it crashed or not responding.... Any idea what it could be ?  Thank you so much to maintain this guide!!

I been getting that for the last week or so no idea why.

I been getting that for the last week or so no idea why.

Hi Lexys.  Could it be enbseries ? I've seen there is a 415... Can you test it ? As I still have a backup I can restore it but now I'm reinstalling...

My previous:

Well I forgot to remove Reshade because I did not update since last october... But it did not worked either after removing it.  I'm going the long way to reinstall : delete everything even Skyrim SE and reinstall and all the tools, mods, etc...  I can let you know about the results when I'm finished...   If you ever found out before, please let me know here!  Good week.

Edited by AthlonAI

Hi Lexy,

I'm trying to merge the Immersive College of Winterhold Patches but I cant load the master for CWIMTOTPatchSE.esp as previously it was stated to delete MrissiTailOfTroubles.esp.

Am I missing something? Going mad trying to figure out if I've gone wrong somewhere.

THanks,

EDIT: Doesnt matter, found out its in the delayed start patch!

Edited by Nightrake

I just found this fabulous mod, and would like to propose it

"I've worked as a professional horticulturist for the last 30 years and during that time I have thoroughly observed flora in a multitude of environments and lighting setups, including plant hunting expeditions to the Himalayas where some of the vistas are incredibly reminiscent of Skyrim. I’ve combined my experience with the Skyrim resources available and made a new tree mod, which takes into account, lore, climate, aspects, and environment. It covers the whole of Skyrim. "

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28406?tab=files

Myrkvior - The Flora Of Skyrim - Trees SSE

I'm getting this error when I'm trying to use the Merge Plugins Hide https://i.imgur.com/brqKL3c.png after my first merge.

I made sure my MO2 is up to date and I downloaded the plugin straight from the Gifthub to make sure it's up to date as well. Would really appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction.

Hi,

I would say from the log that one of your mod names has a Unicode character in the folder/file name

\u2013

https://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/2013/index.htm

dan.