#12046 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Emperor

• Mod Author
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,282 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 08:58 AM

Hi,

Did something change in the guide -- didn't there used to be a section on the Finishing Line page with a list of bash tags that need to be added to plugins?  There are a bunch of mods that still have the 'BASH' tag in the mod installation pages, and the pre-requisite page still makes reference to tags that have to be added in some cases, but I can't see them on the mod installation pages, and on the wrye bash section on the last page it just says "Once the Bash tags have been updated locate Bashed Patch, 0.esp" and then to build the patch.   The guide should be clarified if they are somewhere else... because I cannot find them.

Regards,

dan.

the Bash tags are now automatically applied in the latest CR there a folder called Bash Tag in that there are a whole bunch of text files. These add all the nash tag needed now. Also, I moved the bash tag table to the appendix page it there mostly for reference now.

On An completely separate note since the Forums are pretty much abandoned and all support now on Discord I might even ask TechAngel lock this forum. I barely look on here anymore so your question will likely go unanswered for a long time.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pack,

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users