• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Scavver

Scavver

Watcher

• Citizen
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 02:21 AM

Whenever I go to play the game crashes after I just exit my cell into skyrim or if I do the vanilla intro a few seconds in right after the dialogue starts. As to what is causing it I have no clue and attempted looking in TES5Edit and it found nothing :/ 

Attached Files

#2 Scavver

Scavver

Watcher

• Citizen
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 02:45 AM

Update. It seems to crash whenever I go into the over world. Works fine indoors or at the intro, but crashes upon anything else. No idea why or how.

#3 Scavver

Scavver

Watcher

• Citizen
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 03:26 AM

So DynDOLOD is causing this... no idea why again.

#4 Jim102929

Jim102929

Thane

• Citizen
  • 64 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 03:05 AM

So DynDOLOD is causing this... no idea why again.

Are you running Dyndolod before you create your bashed patch.

If not deactivate the bashed patch. Reactivate any mods that were merged into it. Rerun texgen, then rerun Dyndolod. Then rebuild the bashed patch.

#5 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,929 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 11:55 AM

Whenever I go to play the game crashes after I just exit my cell into skyrim or if I do the vanilla intro a few seconds in right after the dialogue starts. As to what is causing it I have no clue and attempted looking in TES5Edit and it found nothing :/ 

All you need is provided in that error message. Just go into xEdit and look at which mods are providing those IDs. Disable them before running DynDOLOD, if necessary. Report this to Sheson, if the issue persists.

#6 Scavver

Scavver

Watcher

• Citizen
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 06:35 PM

I did follow both above and neither seemed to get it to work. I've just been playing without DynDOLOD.

#7 Ilkob

Ilkob

Noble

• Citizen
  • 49 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 10:54 PM

After you load your plugins in xEdit and type 25DA8 in the FormID field, it should point you to RockCliff03. Default path Meshes\Landscape\Rocks\RockCliff03.nif. Do you have a mod that replaces this .nif?

Edited by Ilkob, 23 January 2018 - 11:06 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: crash

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users