Summerset Isle LOD still kinda bad

Argonil

Question

I've installed Summerset Isle v1.4 and added its worlds to my current DynDOLOD by updating it, with high settings. Did RTFM. Lots of trees are missing, but I can't find any summerset billboards so I assume they're all included? Or did I miss something? I saw you worked on the billboards in 2015. I also have a couple of roof lods that are blue (untextured), but it's only like 3-4 on the entire island.

Firstborns don't come cheap, I expect premium service. You will have the fix on my computer before I wake up zzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by Argonil

2 answers to this question

There is no specific support by DynDOLOD for that mod. My post from over two years ago seems still valid and the link to the billboards still works, they are listed on file section of TES5LODGen.

In general, as the manual explains, check TES5LODGen file section for billboards if a mod itself does not include any. A google search for modname billboards might work too.

If billboards for a mod can not be found, split the tree LOD atlas as explained in the manual (useless in case of this mod) or create them from scratch as explained in the video Tree LOD Billboard Creation : Start to Finish from Gamerpoets.

Edited by sheson