Exception in unit userscript line 325: [01002EE8] < Error: Could not be resolved for Region #0 >

theyellingmute

Question

I have the exact same error message

Exception in unit userscript line 325: [01002EE8] < Error: Could not be resolved for Region #0 >

I'm not sure at which esp it hangs.

This is the log file: Log file (with wetranfer)

Where can i see at which .esp it gives the error, i disabled JK's and that was not the problem.

I have the exact same error message

I'm not sure at which esp it hangs.

This is the log file: Log file (with wetranfer)

Where can i see at which .esp it gives the error, i disabled JK's and that was not the problem.

If you have the exact same error, check the link I posted above to the post with the exact same error.

Whenever there is a form id, the first two digits are the hex load order of the plugin.

Edited by sheson

If you have the exact same error, check the link I posted above to the post with the exact same error.

Whenever there is a form id, the first two digits are the hex load order of the plugin.

I did an extensive search, and my culprit is Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch 4.1.3b, i'm using it whith skyrim VR.

I'll just disable the mod, do DynDOLOD en re-enable it.

Thank you for answering and being a patient person :)

Edited by step_one

Instead of disabling plugins, it is better to fix the error them. AFAIK there is a patch for USSEP and VR. It may address this issue as well.

The VR patch for is there, but it does not fix this problem, nor does it cause it. I don't know how to fix ussep, it has a massive list of errors and i don't know which one is  the culprit (or how to fix them).

It's a bit sad, ussep is used in a lot of other mods.

The VR patch for is there, but it does not fix this problem, nor does it cause it. I don't know how to fix ussep, it has a massive list of errors and i don't know which one is  the culprit (or how to fix them).

It's a bit sad, ussep is used in a lot of other mods.

That sounds like something is going wrong. I suggest to check how to correctly use the unofficial patch with Skyrim VR by discussing with people who have experience with both.

That sounds like something is going wrong. I suggest to check how to correctly use the unofficial patch with Skyrim VR by discussing with people who have experience with both.

I found the fix, when running Dyndolodx64 i got the error, whilst running the 32bit Dyndolod it gave no error!

So 150mod list with the VR version of Skyrim, and USSEP enabled. No errors. The DynDoLod esm and esp succefully created. 

I found the fix, when running Dyndolodx64 i got the error, whilst running the 32bit Dyndolod it gave no error!

So 150mod list with the VR version of Skyrim, and USSEP enabled. No errors. The DynDoLod esm and esp succefully created. 

Interesting. They should both behave the same, but it is possible something is off. I am going to release a DynDOLOD 2.37 beta within the next few weeks that will have VR support among other things. Whenever that happens maybe you can find the time to check this again.

Interesting. They should both behave the same, but it is possible something is off. I am going to release a DynDOLOD 2.37 beta within the next few weeks that will have VR support among other things. Whenever that happens maybe you can find the time to check this again.

Thank you, i will test the next version when you release it. Skyrim VR is heaps more immersive with your generated LOD files, i appreciate the effort truly.

Different bug, and i don't think you can fix it right now is:

The DyndoLOD SKSE scripts keep complaining about *world jason not found. I have removed the script directory for now, SKSE for VR is not the most stable at the moment.

(i have paprusutils 3.4 and i also get a error message (when i load the dyndolod scripts) that papyrusutils 2.8 or higher is required.) 

Thank you, i will test the next version when you release it. Skyrim VR is heaps more immersive with your generated LOD files, i appreciate the effort truly.

Different bug, and i don't think you can fix it right now is:

The DyndoLOD SKSE scripts keep complaining about *world jason not found. I have removed the script directory for now, SKSE for VR is not the most stable at the moment.

(i have paprusutils 3.4 and i also get a error message (when i load the dyndolod scripts) that papyrusutils 2.8 or higher is required.) 

AFAIK PapyrusUtil SE is most likely not working in Skyrm VR. Until there is a VR specific version of PapyrusUtil it seems the best option is to remove/hide the script folder from DynDOLOD Resources and do not check Generate DynDOLOD in the advanced options. The drastically improved static object and tree LODs will work fine.

Edited by sheson

AFAIK PapyrusUtil SE is most likely not working in Skyrm VR. Until there is a VR specific version of PapyrusUtil it seems the best option is to remove/hide the script folder from DynDOLOD Resources and do not check Generate DynDOLOD in the advanced options. The drastically improved static object and tree LODs will work fine.

Having a similar problem.post-12887-0-19252300-1529097115_thumb.png

My answer to Found REFR reference ... and similar error messages is always the same: This error message is straight from xEdit.

There is a plugin in the load order that has that error in it. Check the load order for errors with xEdit.exe before generating LOD. Fix all errors. See this video for help.

Edited by sheson

My answer to Found REFR reference ... and similar error messages is always the same: This error message is straight from xEdit.

There is a plugin in the load order that has that error in it. Check the load order for errors with xEdit.exe before generating LOD. Fix all errors. See this

for help.

I checked the plugins using xEdit and could not find any errors in them. It stopped loading around Jk’s Skyrim so I checked that and realistic water two. Here’s my load order https://modwat.ch/u/ThelastPharaoh31/plugins

Check if DynDOLOD 2.37 beta 3 prints a more detailed error message mentioning a form ID / record.

If you save the DynDOLOD plugins, it should be the last successfully added record to either DynDOLOD.esm or DynDOLOD.esp so far.

Hopefully the EditorID of the record in the DynDOLOD plugin will provide clues to what plugin and form ID is the source of the problem.