Over the last month or so, I´ve been putting together a modlist/guide for fallout 4 over at Nexus mods (based in large part on Biraitbec´s guide, linked from a thread a bit below this one), and now it´s time for some serious testing, so I figured a post here would help with that.
The guide is focused on
- survival mode with Unbogus fallout overhaul as a base
- settlement building
- plenty of extra quests and locations
- sharing modding knowledge, to make you and me better modders
The guide contains
- 50 pages
- about 300 mods
- 270+ esps merged down to 201 (suggested merges section)
- instructions on basic usage of MO2, FO4Edit, Mator Smash, Wrye Bash, MergePlugins etc
- instructions on how to repackage mod textures in ba2-files
The Nexus page offers:
- Customized HUF based on Clean HUD 2
- Preset subdividers for MO2
- Links to testrun spreadsheet and other documents with some brainstorming for the future..
To make it clear. I´m not a very experienced modder, and I´m learning as I go along, but this has become a bit of a passion project for me, and now I wouldn´t mind some help making it better. So if you have nothing better todo for about 8 hours of your life (just kidding, not really sure how many hours this would take.. a few at least) head on over to the Nexus page linked above and download. All feedback is appreciated (except for possibly "You suck" because... not sure what to do with that :P) both for the guide and the list itself. I would not mind help with conflict resolution either
Thanks for the word.