S.T.E.P. Wiki is down

Kneph13

Question

4 answers to this question

I have restarted PHP again, and things work fine, but soon after bouncing, the problem seems to return.

I suspect it has something to do with recently created pages that are heavily reliant on Semantic Mediawiki and possibly customization of certain Semantic dependencies.

I don't have time to hunt the issue down right now, but this problem may come back if/when the problematic content is loaded/edited/saved, etc. (

https://wiki.step-project.com/Special:RecentChanges

I understand. Thank you for restarting PHP again. I'll edit in Notepad ++ and copy things over later. :)

A note for other editors experiencing issues with STEP Wiki: If you need to preview your edits as I like to, you can test your edits on on Media Wiki. I created myself a user page, User:Diana TES GotH. Afterwards, I started a "Discussion" with the topic Edit Templates for Diana TES Goth. Here I can preview my edits and save them in my text editor to copy over to my STEP Wiki page. This is very helpful when we experience the Gateway Timeout redirects on STEP Wiki as we can continue progressing with our necessary edits, even when the STEP Wiki site is down.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH