You should have told me that was the error message. I could easily have directed you to that solution.
Added the following to the instructions so people don't have this issue:
Please ensure that your screen resolution in the Launcher is selected correctly!
I gave it another shot:
1. deleted skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini everywhere
2. ran your installer
3. the launcher crashed during install (I guess it is because of enb)
4. anyway, it went through
5. copied the new skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini into my mod organizer profile folder
6. installed tweaks
7. chose enb optimized shadow and some other things like steroids optimized grass
8. bFloatPointRenderTarget wasn't set to 1 -> crash/freeze
9. it seems now, not a single papyrus script is running or running properly, i.e. Immersive Hud is not working and Vilja is naked
10. the game freezes after about a minute
0. remove the Ini Tweaks from MO amd delte initweaks.ini from your MO profiles
1. delete all skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini in documents\my games\skyrim and your mod organizer profiles
2. copy your backup skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini into documents\my games\skyrim
3. launch the skyrim launcher from Steam -> options and change it to a proper aspect ratio like 16:9 and resolution
4. cleaning up the programs folder:
- delete <SkyrimFolder>\Skyrim\SkyrimPrefs.ini and rename <SkyrimFolder>\Skyrim\SkyrimPrefs.ini.original back
- delete <SkyrimFolder>\Skyrim_default.ini amd remame <SkyrimFolder>\Skyrim\Skyrim_default.ini.original back
5. launch Skyrim normal through MO
6. wait a moment for the scripts to kick in...
my working papyrus settings:
better :) https://i.imgur.com/p5ECdT2.jpg
Edited by disi, 21 September 2015 - 05:20 PM.