DoubleYou

That is very true. But it is imho not obvious that ENB requires that setting. Maybe I'm just a little slow but it really took me quite some time (and frustration, I even reinstalled Catalyst) to find out. I just thought putting that line there prevents others from going through the hassle.

Hello, interesting work. I've ran into a weird barrier, and I admit I'm not very knowledgeable, only from what I read around the forums and the page. I'm trying to use the Spini tweaks using mod organizer. I can activate it through MO and have it automatically fix the initial error message, I can run the game fine, ENBoost seems to initialize as said, but the problem finally manifests when I try to load a game or start a new one. I'm stuck in the classic infinite loading screen, and I checked back to my tweaks, first tried some modest changes like only disabled grass and then none at all but the tweak activated nevertheless, same infinite loading. Any ideas? I could not find reading and sifting through the thread here.

Edited by dmastermanga

Hello, interesting work. I've ran into a weird barrier, and I admit I'm not very knowledgeable, only from what I read around the forums and the page. I'm trying to use the Spini tweaks using mod organizer. I can activate it through MO and have it automatically fix the initial error message, I can run the game fine, ENBoost seems to initialize as said, but the problem finally manifests when I try to load a game or start a new one. I'm stuck in the classic infinite loading screen, and I checked back to my tweaks, first tried some modest changes like only disabled grass and then none at all but the tweak activated nevertheless, same infinite loading. Any ideas? I could not find reading and sifting through the thread here.

Check out this thread.

I'm getting stuck on a loading screen while using the inis provided by spINI. The savegame loads fine with "normal inis" provided by the launcher.

What could cause this?

EDIT: Oh, and I can't get the Skyrim Launcher out of Steam to produce vanilla inis. Everytime it creates spINIs. That can't be right - how can I get rid of that? Restoring the installscript.vdf and Skyrim_default.ini fixed this :)

OK, seems like one of the INI-Tweaks is not agreeing with Skyrim - the savegame has been loading for the last 5 minutes...

I've taken the vanilla inis and I've implemented the INI-Tweaks provided by your mod and those recommended by STEP and SRLE:

[spoiler=INI-TWEAKS Skyrim.ini]

[General]

sIntroSequence=

;sIntroSequence sets the intro sequence movie(s) where by default the Bethesda Logo shows up. Additional movies may be added in sequence using commas. Movies should be locate in Data\Video. Leaving sIntroSequence blank will skip it.
fFlickeringLightDistance=8192
;Raising fFlickeringLightDistance is believed to prevent lighting pop-in.

[Display]

iPresentInterval=0
;iPresentInterval toggles video synchronization (VSync) (über ENB)
fSunShadowUpdateTime=0.25
;fSunShadowUpdateTime sets the speed of sun-shadow transitions in seconds. It is recommended to be adjusted to minimize the transitions. The value here increases the speed of the transition from one second to a quarter second.
fSunUpdateThreshold=1.5
;fSunUpdateThreshold sets the time between sun-shadow transitions. A value of 0.05 is equal to 1 second, so a value of 1 equals 20 seconds. Increasing this also increases the distance the shadows will move during the transition. It is recommended to be adjusted to minimize the transitions. The tweak here raises increases the time between transitions from 10 to 30 seconds, causing the transition to move the shadows three times as far.
fDefault1stPersonFOV=85.0
;Default is 65.
fDefaultWorldFOV=85.0
;Default is 65.

[Grass]
bAllowCreateGrass=1
;bAllowCreateGrass toggles grass creation. It is an alternative to loading grass (bAllowLoadGrass). It is recommended to be enabled instead of bAllowLoadGrass. The Unofficial Skyrim Patch's plugin INI contains this setting set to enabled.
bAllowLoadGrass=0
;bAllowLoadGrass toggles grass loading. It is an alternative to creating grass (bAllowCreateGrass). It is believed to be more buggy than bAllowCreateGrass and recommended to be disabled. The Unofficial Skyrim Patch's plugin INI contains this setting set to disabled.
bDrawShaderGrass=1
;bDrawShaderGrass toggles the grass shader. Enabling it enables grass, while disabling it will disable grass. It is recommended to be enabled.
fGrassFadeRange=10000
;fGrassFadeRange sets how far away grass will fade from the start fade distance (fGrassStartFadeDistance, which is Grass Fade in the in-game Settings > Display menu). It is recommended to adjust fGrassFadeRange rather than increase fGrassStartFadeDistance to reduce grass pop-in effect and performance benefits over the latter.
fTexturePctThreshold=0
;fTexturePctThreshold sets the texture percent threshold of the grass. Valid values range between 0 and 0.2, where 0 is full, and 0.2 altogether removes the grass. Negative values act as 0.
iGrassCellRadius=2
;iGrassCellRadius sets the radial number of cells that grass is rendered around the player. This must be set to (uGridsToLoad - 1)/2. If set higher, grass will bug out quickly and remove all grass upon walking just a short distance. If set lower, grass will pop into view unrealistically. Negative values disable grass. Default is 2. Recommended is (uGridsToLoad - 1)/2.
iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=7
;iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure (sic) sets the maximum types of grass per texture. Increasing this will create more diverse kinds of grass, especially with grass mods such as Skyrim Flora Overhaul at a small performance cost. Without grass mods, changing this setting produces little effect. Negative values disable grass. t is recommended to increase this from its default 2 to 3. If using Skyrim Flora Overhaul, it is recommended to set this to 7.
iMinGrassSize=80
;iMinGrassSize sets the grass density. Lower values produces greater density, but values between 1 and 40 look almost identical. A value of 0 removes all grass. Negative values look almost identical to the values of 1 to 40 but can induce CTDs. High values of around 50 and higher noticeably decrease grass density at a small performance gain. Grass mods such as Grass on Steroids take advantage of this and can create high density grass at high iMinGrassSize values. Setting iMinGrassSize too high (e.g., 1000) will remove all grass. It is recommended to increase this to at least 40.

[Combat]

f1PArrowTiltUpAngle=0.7
;f1PArrowTiltUpAngle sets the upward tilt angle of arrows in first-person view. It is recommended to increase this so that it more accurately hits where the crosshair is pointing.
f3PArrowTiltUpAngle=0.7
;f3PArrowTiltUpAngle sets the upward tilt angle of arrows in third-person view. It is recommended to increase this so that it more accurately hits where the crosshair is pointing.
f1PBoltTiltUpAngle=0.7
;f1PBoltTiltUpAngle sets the upward tilt angle of crossbow bolts in first-person view. Unfortunately, there is no similar setting for third-person view. It is recommended to increase this so that it more accurately hits where the crosshair is pointing.
f3PBoltTiltUpAngle=0.7

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000.0
;Default is 2000 (although default set by the game from the Skyrim_default.ini is 500).

[Decals]
bDecals=1
;bDecals toggles decals.
uMaxSkinDecals=35
;uMaxSkinDecals sets the maximum number of skin decals. These skin decals are separate from other decals  

[MapMenu]
fMapWorldYawRange=400
;fMapWorldYawRange sets the yaw range that the map menu's camera can turn when the right mouse button is pressed. Setting this to 400 allows the user to rotate full circle once. Increasing this beyond 400 allows the user to rotate more than full circle. Obsessively high values (e.g., 3600) induce crashes. Default is 80. Recommended is 400.
fMapWorldMinPitch=0
;fMapWorldMinPitch sets the minimum pitch that the user can change the angle of the map downwards. A value of 0 allows the user to angle the camera straight down on the map while the right mouse button is pressed. It is recommended to set this to 0. Default is 15. Recommended is 0.
fMapWorldMaxPitch=90
;fMapWorldMaxPitch sets the maximum pitch that the user can change the angle of the map upwards. A value of 90 allows the user to angle the camera perpendicularly to the map while the right mouse button is pressed. A value of 180 will allow the user to look up at the sky overhead. It is recommended to set this to 90. Default is 75. Recommended is 90.
uLockedObjectMapLOD=8
;uLockedObjectMapLOD sets the level of detail of objects on the map menu. Lowering this produces better details on objects, especially river falls, but will cause the map to load slightly slower. It is recommended to set this to 8.

[Controls]
bBackgroundMouse=1
;bBackgroundMouse toggles the ability of the mouse to move independently inside Skyrim (default where bBackgroundMouse is disabled) or dependent upon where the cursor actually is in the system (bBackgroundMouse is enabled). It is recommended to be enabled to prevent awkward mouse behavior during some actions. However, it will probably need to be disabled if windowed mode is used or if the user has multiple monitors.  (Nötig fürs ENB Menü)

[spoiler=INI-TWEAKS SkyrimPrefs.ini]

[Display]
bDeferredShadows=1
;bDeferredShadows is believed to toggle deferred rendering of shadows. It has little if any effect on shadow appearance. It is recommended to be left on. bDeferredShadows was added with the official 1.6 patch. Default is 1.
bDrawLandShadows=1
;bDrawLandShadows toggles the ability of land objects such as rocks and mountains to cast shadows. It can be disabled for a slight performance gain.
bDrawShadows=1
bFloatPointRenderTarget=1
;bFloatPointRenderTarget toggles the ability of lighting to be rendered using floating point (decimal) values rather than only integer values. This increases the precision of lighting. It comes with a medium performance impact, and is recommended to be set to 0 if not using ENB. If using ENB, bFloatPointRenderTarget must be set to 1.

bShadowMaskZPrepass=0
;bShadowMaskZPrepass toggles ZPrepass on the shadow mask. Enabling this tells the game not to render shadows on certain objects to try to increase performance, but seems to fail and instead make performance worse with a side effect of increasing the quality of the shadows that are rendered? It would seem that freeing those resources merely gave shadows more to work with, thereby increasing the quality of the shadows cast, and causing shadows to be set more frequently? It is recommended to leave it at its default value (disabled). Default is 0.
bShadowsOnGrass=1
;bShadowsOnGrass toggles the ability of objects to cast shadows upon grass. The grass itself does not cast shadows. If using ENB, this must be enabled. This may be disabled for a minor performance increase. bShadowsOnGrass was moved from Skyrim.ini to SkyrimPrefs.ini in the official 1.6 patch.

bTreesReceiveShadows=1
;bTreesReceiveShadows toggles the ability of trees to cast shadows on themselves. It may be disabled for a slight performance gain.

fInteriorShadowDistance=3000
;fInteriorShadowDistance sets the distance that shadows are cast from the player while indoors. Wherever no shadows are cast, the place is put in a perpetual shadow, effectively decreasing the light cast indoors. See fShadowDistance for the outdoor shadow distance. Default is 3000. (Teilweise wird 2500-2200 empfohlen)

fShadowBiasScale=0.4
;fShadowBiasScale sets the depth of the shadows applied to surfaces. Low values provides better depth, but causes more shadow striping. Slightly higher values cause increases the depth angle slightly, causing far less shadow striping. Extremely high values eventually remove shadows completely. Negative values remove the shadow depth progressively until everything around the player is covered in shadow, effectively removing the lighting around the player. Some have theorized that high values cause shadow pop-in, but this is doubtful. It is recommended to be set to 1.    
;Somewhere between 0.4 and 1.0 is best for fShadowBiasScale
fShadowDistance=2500
;fShadowDistance sets the distance that shadows are cast from the player. It is recommended to be set to 4000 or higher to avoid obvious shadow transitions. Default is 2500. Low is 2000. Medium is 2500. High is 4000. Ultra is 8000.
fShadowLODStartFade=400
;fShadowLODStartFade is believed to be unused by the game. Like all the other LOD fade settings, this setting would be expected to change the distance when shadows would begin to fade. Unfortunately, this value, and all other shadow LOD settings, appear to be hardcoded, causing visible lines at the LOD start fade distances and such. Changing the values produce no effect. A good hacker might be able to revive these settings and bring sanity back to Skyrim shadows, but that seems unlikely to happen.

iBlurDeferredShadowMask=1
;iBlurDeferredShadowMask sets the amount of blurring applied to shadows. It is NOT dependent upon bDeferredShadows being enabled. Lower values make sharper shadows. Higher values make softer shadows. Negative values produces the maximum blur level. Lowering this value may help reduce the aura or glow around the player. This should be set to at least 1 if using ENB shadows. For vanilla shadows, this should be set to at least 3 (5 is recommended) to help blur the shadow striping away. Default is 5. Low is 0. Medium is 1. High and Ultra presets are 3.
iMaxAnisotropy=0
;iMaxAnisotropy sets the level of anisotropic filtering. It is recommended to be set to 0 and force either driver AF or ENBoost AF in its place.
iMaxDecalsPerFrame=250
;iMaxDecalsPerFrame sets the maximum number of decals displayed per frame. It is recommended to increase this to 250. If this is set to 0, most decals will be disabled.
iMaxSkinDecalsPerFrame=100
;iMaxSkinDecalsPerFrame sets the maximum number of decals displayed on skin per frame, most notably blood decals on the player's skin. These decals are independent from iMaxDecalsPerFrame. It is recommended to increase this to 100.
iMultiSample=0
;iMultiSample sets the level of antialiasing (AA). Due to the fact that it is extremely costly performance-wise, it is recommended to leave off and use other methods of AA such as FXAA and SMAA. ENB may require it to be off. See bFXAAEnabled above.

iShadowFilter=3
;iShadowFilter toggles the shadow filter on and off. If set to a value between 0 and 4, the shadow filter is on. If set to any other value, be it below 0 or above 4, the shadow filter is turned off, which causes buggy shadows that induce CTDs. It is recommended to leave at its default value, since all values between 0 and 4 appear to produce the same result. Default is 3.
iShadowMapResolution=1024
;iShadowMapResolution sets the resolution of shadows. It can have a significant performance impact if set too high (or if set to 0 or -1). If set to 0, everything will be covered in a global shadow within the fShadowDistance or fInterorShadowDistance, and this is rather performance costly. Negative values (all negative values do the same) produces the maximum shadow resolution and is insanely performance unfriendly. A value of 1 gives the best performance, but produces buggy shadows within the fShadowDistance or fInterorShadowDistance. Values that are not texture sizes produce flickering shadows (e.g., 1000 will flicker but 1024 will not). Default is 1024. Low is 512. Medium is 1024. High is 2048. Ultra is 4096. Cheapest is 1. Most expensive is -1. Recommended is 1024 or higher in texture size increments.

iPresentInterval=0
;This setting does not appear in game-generated INIs--only ones created by the Skyrim Launcher via the preset files where its default is 1. It has been empirically verified that changing this setting in SkyrimPrefs.ini has no effect in game, but instead must be changed inside Skyrim.ini, otherwise the default value shall be used (which is 1). This can be confirmed by observing that setting it to 0 in Skyrim.ini will turn off VSync while removing or setting the value to 1 enables VSync. Conversely, the same experiment shows that VSync remains enabled despite any value entered for it in SkyrimPrefs.ini.

[Grass]

fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=7000
;fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance sets the maximum distance that Grass Fade (fGrassStartFadeDistance) can be set to in the in-game Settings > Display menu. It appears to have no actual effect. It is recommended to set this to a high value so it can be tweaked to the utmost (e.g., 18000).
fGrassMinStartFadeDistance=0
;fGrassMinStartFadeDistance sets the minimum distance that Grass Fade (fGrassStartFadeDistance) can be set to in the in-game Settings > Display menu. Unlike fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance, setting this too high will remove grass starting from the area farthest from the player and working inward, removing all grass if fGrassMinStartFadeDistance equals fGrassStartFadeDistance. Negative values cause a tiny patch of grass to be shown around the player even if fGrassStartFadeDistance is set to 0. It is recommended to be set to 0. Default is 400.  
fGrassStartFadeDistance=18000
;fGrassStartFadeDistance sets the distance grass will begin to fade. It is changeable in the in-game Settings > Display menu as Grass Fade. Default is 3500. Low is 0. Medium is 3000. High is 5000. Ultra is 7000.

[Particles]
iMaxDesired=6000
;iMaxDesired sets the maximum amount of particles to be rendered. "6000" Required for Real Skyrim Snowflakes - Vivid Snow.

I don't see anything that looks like a game-breaking setting.

Here are the complete inis just if you're interested:

[spoiler=Skyrim.ini]

[General]
sLanguage=ENGLISH

uExterior Cell Buffer=36
sIntroSequence=
;sIntroSequence sets the intro sequence movie(s) where by default the Bethesda Logo shows up. Additional movies may be added in sequence using commas. Movies should be locate in Data\Video. Leaving sIntroSequence blank will skip it.
fFlickeringLightDistance=8192
;Raising fFlickeringLightDistance is believed to prevent lighting pop-in.

[Display]
fShadowLODMaxStartFade=1000.0
fSpecularLODMaxStartFade=2000.0
fLightLODMaxStartFade=3500.0
iShadowMapResolutionPrimary=2048
bAllowScreenshot=1
iPresentInterval=0
;iPresentInterval toggles video synchronization (VSync) (über ENB)
fSunShadowUpdateTime=0.25
;fSunShadowUpdateTime sets the speed of sun-shadow transitions in seconds. It is recommended to be adjusted to minimize the transitions. The value here increases the speed of the transition from one second to a quarter second.
fSunUpdateThreshold=1.5
;fSunUpdateThreshold sets the time between sun-shadow transitions. A value of 0.05 is equal to 1 second, so a value of 1 equals 20 seconds. Increasing this also increases the distance the shadows will move during the transition. It is recommended to be adjusted to minimize the transitions. The tweak here raises increases the time between transitions from 10 to 30 seconds, causing the transition to move the shadows three times as far.
fDefault1stPersonFOV=85.0
;Default is 65.
fDefaultWorldFOV=85.0
;Default is 65.

[Audio]
fMusicDuckingSeconds=6.0
fMusicUnDuckingSeconds=8.0
fMenuModeFadeOutTime=3.0
fMenuModeFadeInTime=1.0

[Grass]
bAllowCreateGrass=1
;bAllowCreateGrass toggles grass creation. It is an alternative to loading grass (bAllowLoadGrass). It is recommended to be enabled instead of bAllowLoadGrass. The Unofficial Skyrim Patch's plugin INI contains this setting set to enabled.
bAllowLoadGrass=0
;bAllowLoadGrass toggles grass loading. It is an alternative to creating grass (bAllowCreateGrass). It is believed to be more buggy than bAllowCreateGrass and recommended to be disabled. The Unofficial Skyrim Patch's plugin INI contains this setting set to disabled.
bDrawShaderGrass=1
;bDrawShaderGrass toggles the grass shader. Enabling it enables grass, while disabling it will disable grass. It is recommended to be enabled.
fGrassFadeRange=10000
;fGrassFadeRange sets how far away grass will fade from the start fade distance (fGrassStartFadeDistance, which is Grass Fade in the in-game Settings > Display menu). It is recommended to adjust fGrassFadeRange rather than increase fGrassStartFadeDistance to reduce grass pop-in effect and performance benefits over the latter.
fTexturePctThreshold=0
;fTexturePctThreshold sets the texture percent threshold of the grass. Valid values range between 0 and 0.2, where 0 is full, and 0.2 altogether removes the grass. Negative values act as 0.
iGrassCellRadius=2
;iGrassCellRadius sets the radial number of cells that grass is rendered around the player. This must be set to (uGridsToLoad - 1)/2. If set higher, grass will bug out quickly and remove all grass upon walking just a short distance. If set lower, grass will pop into view unrealistically. Negative values disable grass. Default is 2. Recommended is (uGridsToLoad - 1)/2.
iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=7
;iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure (sic) sets the maximum types of grass per texture. Increasing this will create more diverse kinds of grass, especially with grass mods such as Skyrim Flora Overhaul at a small performance cost. Without grass mods, changing this setting produces little effect. Negative values disable grass. t is recommended to increase this from its default 2 to 3. If using Skyrim Flora Overhaul, it is recommended to set this to 7.
iMinGrassSize=80
;iMinGrassSize sets the grass density. Lower values produces greater density, but values between 1 and 40 look almost identical. A value of 0 removes all grass. Negative values look almost identical to the values of 1 to 40 but can induce CTDs. High values of around 50 and higher noticeably decrease grass density at a small performance gain. Grass mods such as Grass on Steroids take advantage of this and can create high density grass at high iMinGrassSize values. Setting iMinGrassSize too high (e.g., 1000) will remove all grass. It is recommended to increase this to at least 40.

[GeneralWarnings]
SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.

[Archive]
sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa
sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa

[Combat]
fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult=0.0
fMagnetismLookingMult=0.0
f1PArrowTiltUpAngle=0.7
;f1PArrowTiltUpAngle sets the upward tilt angle of arrows in first-person view. It is recommended to increase this so that it more accurately hits where the crosshair is pointing.
f3PArrowTiltUpAngle=0.7
;f3PArrowTiltUpAngle sets the upward tilt angle of arrows in third-person view. It is recommended to increase this so that it more accurately hits where the crosshair is pointing.
f1PBoltTiltUpAngle=0.7
;f1PBoltTiltUpAngle sets the upward tilt angle of crossbow bolts in first-person view. Unfortunately, there is no similar setting for third-person view. It is recommended to increase this so that it more accurately hits where the crosshair is pointing.
f3PBoltTiltUpAngle=0.7

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000.0
;Default is 2000 (although default set by the game from the Skyrim_default.ini is 500).
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
[Water]
bReflectLODObjects=1
bReflectLODLand=1
bReflectSky=1
bReflectLODTrees=1

[Decals]
bDecals=1
;bDecals toggles decals.
uMaxSkinDecals=35
;uMaxSkinDecals sets the maximum number of skin decals. These skin decals are separate from other decals  

[MapMenu]
fMapWorldYawRange=400
;fMapWorldYawRange sets the yaw range that the map menu's camera can turn when the right mouse button is pressed. Setting this to 400 allows the user to rotate full circle once. Increasing this beyond 400 allows the user to rotate more than full circle. Obsessively high values (e.g., 3600) induce crashes. Default is 80. Recommended is 400.
fMapWorldMinPitch=0
;fMapWorldMinPitch sets the minimum pitch that the user can change the angle of the map downwards. A value of 0 allows the user to angle the camera straight down on the map while the right mouse button is pressed. It is recommended to set this to 0. Default is 15. Recommended is 0.
fMapWorldMaxPitch=90
;fMapWorldMaxPitch sets the maximum pitch that the user can change the angle of the map upwards. A value of 90 allows the user to angle the camera perpendicularly to the map while the right mouse button is pressed. A value of 180 will allow the user to look up at the sky overhead. It is recommended to set this to 90. Default is 75. Recommended is 90.
uLockedObjectMapLOD=8
;uLockedObjectMapLOD sets the level of detail of objects on the map menu. Lowering this produces better details on objects, especially river falls, but will cause the map to load slightly slower. It is recommended to set this to 8.

[Controls]
bBackgroundMouse=1
;bBackgroundMouse toggles the ability of the mouse to move independently inside Skyrim (default where bBackgroundMouse is disabled) or dependent upon where the cursor actually is in the system (bBackgroundMouse is enabled). It is recommended to be enabled to prevent awkward mouse behavior during some actions. However, it will probably need to be disabled if windowed mode is used or if the user has multiple monitors.  (Nötig fürs ENB Menü)

[spoiler=SkyrimPrefs.ini]

[AudioMenu]
fAudioMasterVolume=1
fVal0=0.8
uID0=1007612
fVal1=1
uID1=554685
fVal2=0.4
uID2=466532
fVal3=1
uID3=94881
fVal4=1
uID4=0
fVal5=1
uID5=0
fVal6=1
uID6=0
fVal7=1
uID7=0

[Clouds]
fCloudLevel0Distance=16384
fCloudLevel1Distance=32768
fCloudLevel2Distance=262144
fCloudNearFadeDistance=9000

[Controls]
bAlwaysRunByDefault=1
bGamePadRumble=1
bInvertYValues=0
bUseKinect=0
fGamepadHeadingSensitivity=1
fMouseHeadingSensitivity=0.0125

[Decals]
uMaxDecals=100
bDecals=1
bSkinnedDecals=1
uMaxSkinDecals=35
uMaxSkinDecalsPerActor=20

[Display]
bDeferredShadows=1
;bDeferredShadows is believed to toggle deferred rendering of shadows. It has little if any effect on shadow appearance. It is recommended to be left on. bDeferredShadows was added with the official 1.6 patch. Default is 1.
bDrawLandShadows=1
;bDrawLandShadows toggles the ability of land objects such as rocks and mountains to cast shadows. It can be disabled for a slight performance gain.
bDrawShadows=1
bFloatPointRenderTarget=1
;bFloatPointRenderTarget toggles the ability of lighting to be rendered using floating point (decimal) values rather than only integer values. This increases the precision of lighting. It comes with a medium performance impact, and is recommended to be set to 0 if not using ENB. If using ENB, bFloatPointRenderTarget must be set to 1.
bFull Screen=1
bFXAAEnabled=0
bMainZPrepass=0
bShadowMaskZPrepass=0
;bShadowMaskZPrepass toggles ZPrepass on the shadow mask. Enabling this tells the game not to render shadows on certain objects to try to increase performance, but seems to fail and instead make performance worse with a side effect of increasing the quality of the shadows that are rendered? It would seem that freeing those resources merely gave shadows more to work with, thereby increasing the quality of the shadows cast, and causing shadows to be set more frequently? It is recommended to leave it at its default value (disabled). Default is 0.
bShadowsOnGrass=1
;bShadowsOnGrass toggles the ability of objects to cast shadows upon grass. The grass itself does not cast shadows. If using ENB, this must be enabled. This may be disabled for a minor performance increase. bShadowsOnGrass was moved from Skyrim.ini to SkyrimPrefs.ini in the official 1.6 patch.
bTransparencyMultisampling=0
bTreesReceiveShadows=1
;bTreesReceiveShadows toggles the ability of trees to cast shadows on themselves. It may be disabled for a slight performance gain.
fDecalLOD1=1000
fDecalLOD2=1500
fGamma=1
fInteriorShadowDistance=3000
;fInteriorShadowDistance sets the distance that shadows are cast from the player while indoors. Wherever no shadows are cast, the place is put in a perpetual shadow, effectively decreasing the light cast indoors. See fShadowDistance for the outdoor shadow distance. Default is 3000. (Teilweise wird 2500-2200 empfohlen)
fLeafAnimDampenDistEnd=4600
fLeafAnimDampenDistStart=3600
fLightLODStartFade=1700
fMeshLODFadeBoundDefault=256
fMeshLODFadePercentDefault=1.2
fMeshLODLevel1FadeDist=1e+007
fMeshLODLevel1FadeTreeDistance=2844
fMeshLODLevel2FadeDist=1e+007
fMeshLODLevel2FadeTreeDistance=2048
fShadowBiasScale=0.4
;fShadowBiasScale sets the depth of the shadows applied to surfaces. Low values provides better depth, but causes more shadow striping. Slightly higher values cause increases the depth angle slightly, causing far less shadow striping. Extremely high values eventually remove shadows completely. Negative values remove the shadow depth progressively until everything around the player is covered in shadow, effectively removing the lighting around the player. Some have theorized that high values cause shadow pop-in, but this is doubtful. It is recommended to be set to 1.    
;Somewhere between 0.4 and 1.0 is best for fShadowBiasScale
fShadowDistance=2500
;fShadowDistance sets the distance that shadows are cast from the player. It is recommended to be set to 4000 or higher to avoid obvious shadow transitions. Default is 2500. Low is 2000. Medium is 2500. High is 4000. Ultra is 8000.
fShadowLODStartFade=400
;fShadowLODStartFade is believed to be unused by the game. Like all the other LOD fade settings, this setting would be expected to change the distance when shadows would begin to fade. Unfortunately, this value, and all other shadow LOD settings, appear to be hardcoded, causing visible lines at the LOD start fade distances and such. Changing the values produce no effect. A good hacker might be able to revive these settings and bring sanity back to Skyrim shadows, but that seems unlikely to happen.
fSpecularLODStartFade=700
fTreesMidLODSwitchDist=3600
iBlurDeferredShadowMask=1
;iBlurDeferredShadowMask sets the amount of blurring applied to shadows. It is NOT dependent upon bDeferredShadows being enabled. Lower values make sharper shadows. Higher values make softer shadows. Negative values produces the maximum blur level. Lowering this value may help reduce the aura or glow around the player. This should be set to at least 1 if using ENB shadows. For vanilla shadows, this should be set to at least 3 (5 is recommended) to help blur the shadow striping away. Default is 5. Low is 0. Medium is 1. High and Ultra presets are 3.
iMaxAnisotropy=0
;iMaxAnisotropy sets the level of anisotropic filtering. It is recommended to be set to 0 and force either driver AF or ENBoost AF in its place.
iMaxDecalsPerFrame=250
;iMaxDecalsPerFrame sets the maximum number of decals displayed per frame. It is recommended to increase this to 250. If this is set to 0, most decals will be disabled.
iMaxSkinDecalsPerFrame=100
;iMaxSkinDecalsPerFrame sets the maximum number of decals displayed on skin per frame, most notably blood decals on the player's skin. These decals are independent from iMaxDecalsPerFrame. It is recommended to increase this to 100.
iMultiSample=0
;iMultiSample sets the level of antialiasing (AA). Due to the fact that it is extremely costly performance-wise, it is recommended to leave off and use other methods of AA such as FXAA and SMAA. ENB may require it to be off. See bFXAAEnabled above.
iScreenShotIndex=0
iShadowFilter=3
;iShadowFilter toggles the shadow filter on and off. If set to a value between 0 and 4, the shadow filter is on. If set to any other value, be it below 0 or above 4, the shadow filter is turned off, which causes buggy shadows that induce CTDs. It is recommended to leave at its default value, since all values between 0 and 4 appear to produce the same result. Default is 3.
iShadowMapResolution=1024
;iShadowMapResolution sets the resolution of shadows. It can have a significant performance impact if set too high (or if set to 0 or -1). If set to 0, everything will be covered in a global shadow within the fShadowDistance or fInterorShadowDistance, and this is rather performance costly. Negative values (all negative values do the same) produces the maximum shadow resolution and is insanely performance unfriendly. A value of 1 gives the best performance, but produces buggy shadows within the fShadowDistance or fInterorShadowDistance. Values that are not texture sizes produce flickering shadows (e.g., 1000 will flicker but 1024 will not). Default is 1024. Low is 512. Medium is 1024. High is 2048. Ultra is 4096. Cheapest is 1. Most expensive is -1. Recommended is 1024 or higher in texture size increments.
iShadowMaskQuarter=3
iShadowMode=3
iSize H=1080
iSize W=1920
iTexMipMapMinimum=0
iTexMipMapSkip=0
iWaterMultiSamples=0
sD3DDevice="AMD Radeon R9 380 Series"
iAdapter=0
iPresentInterval=0
;This setting does not appear in game-generated INIs--only ones created by the Skyrim Launcher via the preset files where its default is 1. It has been empirically verified that changing this setting in SkyrimPrefs.ini has no effect in game, but instead must be changed inside Skyrim.ini, otherwise the default value shall be used (which is 1). This can be confirmed by observing that setting it to 0 in Skyrim.ini will turn off VSync while removing or setting the value to 1 enables VSync. Conversely, the same experiment shows that VSync remains enabled despite any value entered for it in SkyrimPrefs.ini.

[GamePlay]
bShowFloatingQuestMarkers=1
bShowQuestMarkers=1
iDifficulty=2

[General]
bEnableStoryManagerLogging=0
iStoryManagerLoggingEvent=-1

[Grass]
b30GrassVS=0
fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=7000
;fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance sets the maximum distance that Grass Fade (fGrassStartFadeDistance) can be set to in the in-game Settings > Display menu. It appears to have no actual effect. It is recommended to set this to a high value so it can be tweaked to the utmost (e.g., 18000).
fGrassMinStartFadeDistance=0
;fGrassMinStartFadeDistance sets the minimum distance that Grass Fade (fGrassStartFadeDistance) can be set to in the in-game Settings > Display menu. Unlike fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance, setting this too high will remove grass starting from the area farthest from the player and working inward, removing all grass if fGrassMinStartFadeDistance equals fGrassStartFadeDistance. Negative values cause a tiny patch of grass to be shown around the player even if fGrassStartFadeDistance is set to 0. It is recommended to be set to 0. Default is 400.  
fGrassStartFadeDistance=18000
;fGrassStartFadeDistance sets the distance grass will begin to fade. It is changeable in the in-game Settings > Display menu as Grass Fade. Default is 3500. Low is 0. Medium is 3000. High is 5000. Ultra is 7000.

[imagespace]
bDoDepthOfField=1
iRadialBlurLevel=2

[interface]
bDialogueSubtitles=0
bGeneralSubtitles=0
bShowCompass=1
fMouseCursorSpeed=1

[Launcher]
bEnableFileSelection=1
bShowAllResolutions=1
uLastAspectRatio=3

[LOD]
fLODFadeOutMultActors=7
fLODFadeOutMultItems=7.8
fLODFadeOutMultObjects=7
fLODFadeOutMultSkyCell=1

[MAIN]
bCrosshairEnabled=1
bGamepadEnable=1
bSaveOnPause=1
bSaveOnRest=1
bSaveOnTravel=1
bSaveOnWait=1
fHUDOpacity=1
fSkyCellRefFadeDistance=150000

[Particles]
iMaxDesired=6000
;iMaxDesired sets the maximum amount of particles to be rendered. "6000" Required for Real Skyrim Snowflakes - Vivid Snow.

[saveGame]
fAutosaveEveryXMins=15

[TerrainManager]
bShowLODInEditor=0
fBlockLevel0Distance=20480
fBlockLevel1Distance=32768
fBlockMaximumDistance=100000
fSplitDistanceMult=0.75
fTreeLoadDistance=25000

[Trees]
bRenderSkinnedTrees=1
uiMaxSkinnedTreesToRender=20

[Water]
bUseWaterDepth=1
bUseWaterDisplacements=1
bUseWaterReflections=1
bUseWaterRefractions=1
iWaterReflectHeight=512
iWaterReflectWidth=512
[blurShaderHDR]
bDoHighDynamicRange=1
[blurShader]
bUseBlurShader=0

I've commented those variables I've changed so I can recognise them afterwards.

Edited by Pillendreher

I assume that you have not installed spINI Tweaks optional for Mod Organizer? If so, you need to slow down the tweaking! Experiment a little bit, a few tweaks at a time. You say you have an ILS, so I would first check to make sure you have the Memory Patch working. See this thread.

Do you have a backup of your INIs prior to using my mod? Did you use Ewi's INIs before? Did you mess with uGridsToLoad? Does the INIs work with a new game?

I have in fact installed the optionla for MO, but I've deactivated for the time being in order to find out what's causing the ILS.

I've configured the Memory Patch with the following settings:

[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

The Memory Patch log states the following:

logging of blocks enabled
logging max values only
Timer disabled
Block1 Block2
512MB    256MB

I was toying around with vanilla mods based on SRLE's recommended settings. I neither used EWI's Inis nor messed with uGridsToLoad.

The funny thing is: I can start a new game. If I do this, I can load my savegame, but only then! If I load the savegame without starting a new game first, I encounter an ILS. I see a weird thing happening though: Loading my savegame straight out of the main menu, there's more data loaded into my VRAM (about 900 MB).

• 2 weeks later...

Will it be simpler if you have version that we can simply copy & paste in MO?

Copy and paste what? Tweaks?

Well I could have the same question as darkside. First of all I've never heared about MOs' initweaks.ini.

So I've followed Launcher and Tweaks installation. All the Tweaks are stored in the initweaks.ini - should they stay there, be placed automatically or manually into the profiles' Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini?

For example the initweaks.ini has the enb values I want and SkyrimPrefs.ini hasn't, even after restarting MO and loading a save game.

For me the advantage of the new Ini tweaks is for testing the effects on my game for alternativ values. Instead of having to enter them into the Ini window I can check and uncheck in MO. When I'm done I might want to put them into the Ini save.