DoubleYou

So the question is how to make it overwrite the other mods again in MO2 since it no longer is, even though it's placed lower. I also reinstalled it but that didn't make a difference. Before installing Crash Fixes it was working fine. I'm not sure what the problem is or how to fix it. Would love some advice.

So the question is how to make it overwrite the other mod again in MO2 since it no longer is, even though it's placed lower. I also reinstalled it but that didn't make a difference. Before installing Crash Fixes it was working fine. I'm not sure what the problem is or how to fix it. Would love some advice.

Actually I just removed Holds and only played with Snow City, which fixed the issue of it not rendering correctly. Not a permanent fix. I still need it to overwrite Holds like it did before. But it did not solve the issues I'm having in the interior cells in Windhelm. Somehow installing preloader and Crash Fixes has messed up interiors. I hope you can tell me what to do. I tried removing them both but it only messed up the game worse. How can these two cause an issue like that?

So it crashed again. This time in an area that isn't modded. Here is the SKSE crash report. I'm hoping it will give an idea of what is going wrong in my game. Does this mean anything to you?

Crash info:
2019_02_23_09-15-34 - 655568: V(1); EAX(0); EBX(1); ECX(10); EDX(10C9DE4); ESI(C157B8D0); EDI(3180C2D0); EBP(2614370C); ESP(1E59FEF0); STACK(6644F1 6EC3E1 75B617 6F4280 6F3A33 A4E31E A4B4A0 A4BB02 A4B4A0 A4B4A0 A4B4A9 A4B4A0);

That may be in combination with another mod - you aren't running the most recent RaceMenu are you? I has a known bug that sounds similar to this, and has a fix for it posted in it's comments section. Otherwise... all I can say is that won't be BETHIni causing that issue.

I am running therecent racemenu

It was working just fine until I installed Crash Fixes and preloader. Then the cells are corrupted. And starting a new game didn't work. And removing the working overwritten files didn't work. It was just after CF and pl. I can't find anything on Google about it either. I'm hoping you can help because I can't get it fixed again. 

It stops breaking at the poor preset, on a side note, certain hairs make my characters eyes/single eye disappear and I can see into the eye sockets, some help with that would be appreciated.

Ok, so I ran around with the poor preset, and I couldn't find anything wrong with the eyes or the hairs, so I figure it must be some mod that is adding something or changing something interacting with the ultra low settings used on the poor preset. My first impression is that perhaps the mod is adding something as a decal, which I have almost turned off on poor. Try setting the Decal Quantity to Low with the Poor preset and see if that fixes it.

It was working just fine until I installed Crash Fixes and preloader. Then the cells are corrupted. And starting a new game didn't work. And removing the working overwritten files didn't work. It was just after CF and pl. I can't find anything on Google about it either. I'm hoping you can help because I can't get it fixed again. 

No it wasn't. The game was crashing. Crash fixes does not corrupt cells. You could remove it and it still is going to be corrupted. You need to take a hard look at your mods, start a new Mod Organizer profile, and figure out what works and what doesn't.

The game is still crashing. It doesn't seem like Crash Fixes did anything positive really. And before I downloaded it, I could get into Sadri's shop. Now it's yellow. It's really weird. 

Would showing a load order help? It doesn't seem like giving you the crash information from SKSE helped. 

Ok, so I ran around with the poor preset, and I couldn't find anything wrong with the eyes or the hairs, so I figure it must be some mod that is adding something or changing something interacting with the ultra low settings used on the poor preset. My first impression is that perhaps the mod is adding something as a decal, which I have almost turned off on poor. Try setting the Decal Quantity to Low with the Poor preset and see if that fixes it.

No it wasn't. The game was crashing. Crash fixes does not corrupt cells. You could remove it and it still is going to be corrupted. You need to take a hard look at your mods, start a new Mod Organizer profile, and figure out what works and what doesn't.

Turns out the buggy eyes are all due to Racemenu

I'll try turning decal quality to low and see if that works

So I set to the decals to low and the problem still persisted I spawned ralof and his chin and head still had this Grey/white mesh on top of it, as well as the logo at started was almost just completely covered in shadows

Edited by Ominios

so What setting affects facial hair and hair?

Honestly, I wouldn't know, but I am curious. The logo being covered in shadow is caused, I believe, by the remove shadows tweak. Natively the game doesn't support removing shadows, so I hacked the settings to where they disappear, giving a huge fps impact.