DoubleYou

hi, i downloaded bethini, but when i start the .exe it stays open for 1 or 2 seconds then it closes and i cant do anything

ive already did the anti-virus exception thing, but it persists. what can i do?

hey, your program does this :
"[Display]

fIBLFBloomRadius was removed due to it being an invalid setting (not recognized by the game)."

it is in fact not invalid setting, it depends on the image based lens flare bloom system. The intensity of that effect is 0 by default, which is why you can't see the change to the bloom radius.

If you want to test this yourself, go into the console and type in:
"iblf intensity 3" to make the effect super obvious,
"iblf anaintfar 0" to turn off the IBLF lens flare effect, but keep the bloom effect,
"iblf bloomint 3" to turn on the bloom effect that is based on the IBLF
"iblf bloomradius 7" to make the bloom spread out
"iblf bloomradius 0" to see how it changes

ini tweaks work the same way, using console just makes it quicker.

edit:
this is not to be confused with the bloom system that the game has via imagespaces,  that is separate (although the bloom effect looks the same, the IBLF bloom is just another system on top of that, which is why the iblf bloomint is set to 0, its kind of redundant, but not an invalid setting)
Edited by Crestycomb

hi, i downloaded bethini, but when i start the .exe it stays open for 1 or 2 seconds then it closes and i cant do anything

ive already did the anti-virus exception thing, but it persists. what can i do?

Try to use the Autohotkey Script version.

"[Display]

fIBLFBloomRadius was removed due to it being an invalid setting (not recognized by the game)."

it is in fact not invalid setting, it depends on the image based lens flare bloom system. The intensity of that effect is 0 by default, which is why you can't see the change to the bloom radius.

"iblf anaintfar 0" to turn off the IBLF lens flare effect, but keep the bloom effect,

edit:

this is not to be confused with the bloom system that the game has via imagespaces, that is separate (although the bloom effect looks the same, the IBLF bloom is just another system on top of that, which is why the iblf bloomint is set to 0, its kind of redundant, but not an invalid setting)

I'll check in-game, but I am pretty sure you need to change uIBLFBloomRadius, not fIBLFBloomRadius. And the default is 2, not 0. If this is the case, that is why BethINI removed that line.

"[Display]

edit:

this is not to be confused with the bloom system that the game has via imagespaces,  that is separate (although the bloom effect looks the same, the IBLF bloom is just another system on top of that, which is why the iblf bloomint is set to 0, its kind of redundant, but not an invalid setting)

I have confirmed that fIBLFBloomRadius is an invalid setting. The setting you want is uIBLFBloomRadius (unsigned integer values always return "UNKNOWN TYPE" in the console).

2019-03-17-16-45.png

Hi, I got a question regarding BethINI for Enderal. Under Basic should I check the ENB Mode check box (because Enderal has its integrated ENB from the beginning) or should I go without it?

Thanks for the great program

FlooWAP

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm, thats unfortinate. I was directed here to fix an ini tweak. VATs in VR is WAY to frantic and is constantly bouncing around what you are aiming at. I had a fix for it via INI but it seems with a patch it no longer works so im back to sqaure one and do not know how to fix it.