DoubleYou

[Display]
sScreenShotBaseName=Screenshots\Screenshot

Simple example. It is a good idea. You can even direct it to your My Games folder, for example:

[Display]
sScreenShotBaseName=D:\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Screenshots\Screenshot

Could I suggest some idea's for BethINI? 

Skyrim SE:

[General]

bModManagerMenuEnabled=0       ; Removes 'Mod' button from in-game Menu

Also if possible an .ini tweak to remove the 'Help' button from the in-game Menu in the same way?

Is it possible to do the same tweaks to the Fallout 4 Menu's? 

I noticed you added the option to grey out the CC on the Main Menu, but is it possible to completely remove it?

Initially bModManagerMenuEnabled worked to disable the Mods menu from the main menu. They changed that so that didn't work anymore, so I assumed the setting did nothing anymore. Now it seems after investigation that it does disable the Mods listing from the in-game system menu, so I will bring it back, as that is useful.

You cannot remove the Help button via INI tweaks. You can grey out the CC for Fallout 4 only.

(the Sparkles part, I guess that all settings are self explaining, you can change the size, amount and intensity of the snow sparkles)

fSparklesDensity=0.85

fSparklesSize=14

fSparklesIntensity=0.5

It appears that fSparklesSize actually decreases the size of the sparkles the higher the number is. Low values like 1 produce really big dots. Setting it to 140 makes lots of tiny sparkles that actually kinda look like sparkles now.

It appears that fSparklesSize actually decreases the size of the sparkles the higher the number is. Low values like 1 produce really big dots. Setting it to 140 makes lots of tiny sparkles that actually kinda look like sparkles now.

Sweet! Good find!

[Display]
sScreenShotBaseName=Screenshots\Screenshot

Simple example. It is a good idea. You can even direct it to your My Games folder, for example:

[Display]
sScreenShotBaseName=D:\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Screenshots\Screenshot

OMG! This is the best since Icecream was invented!

Should be in the STEP Guide

It will be a setting in the next update of BethINI.

That is great news. BethINI is an amazing tool.

Ran arround last night with STEP 0.3.0 installed and BethINI on Ultra. 120-140 fps and all looks amazing.

Problem with an old game like Skyrim now is that todays GPUs and dsiplays sometimes reveals to much flawed details. :) 

The sparkles thingy settings would be nice to. Not checked it ingame yet but will do tonight after work.

Version 3.4

• Tooltip change: Improved Snow toggle under Detail has more information and a recommendation for it to be disabled.
  • Recommended tweaks: Removed fSparklesIntensity 0.3 tweak from recommended tweaks as I think it is a more subjective recommendation. Sparkles intensity should be tweaked in the Visuals tab.
  • Gui Change: Some settings were moved around within the General tab.
  • Gui Change: Snow settings have been moved to the Visuals tab.
  • Gui Change: The Visuals tab has been reorganized.
  • New tweak: Screenshot directory under General.
  • New tweak: Filename (for screenshots) under General.
  • New tweak: Index (for screenshots) under General.
  • New tweak: Mod Manager Menu under Interface for Skyrim Special Edition.
  • New tweak: Density (of snow sparkles) under Visuals for Skyrim Special Edition (thanks T4gtr34um3r).
  • New tweak: Size (of snow sparkles) under Visuals for Skyrim Special Edition (thanks T4gtr34um3r).
  • New tweak: Intensity (of snow rim lighting) under Visuals for Skyrim Special Edition (thanks T4gtr34um3r).
  • New tweak: Geometry (power of snow rim lighting on) under Visuals for Skyrim Special Edition (thanks T4gtr34um3r).
  • New tweak: Landscape (power of snow rim lighting on) under Visuals for Skyrim Special Edition (thanks T4gtr34um3r).
  • New tweak: Snow AO under Visuals for Skyrim Special Edition.
  • Tweaked tweak: Ambient Occlusion under Detail for Skyrim Special Edition has been changed to a checkbox instead of a dropdown due to detachment of settings to their individual parameters.
  • Tweaked tweak: Decal Quantity under Detail now includes the fDecalLifetime setting in its presets.
  • Tweaked tweak: LOD sliders have been increased to make it easier to set higher levels.
  • Harmful tweaks: Added bShadowsOnGrass:Display 0 for Skyrim Special Edition because it breaks grass.
  • Harmful tweaks: Added bAutoViewDistance:Display 1 for Skyrim Special Edition because it is a broken graphical setting that is supposed to auto-adjust the view distance based on framerate, but instead just causes view distance anomalies in certain conditions.
  • Harmful tweaks: iLandscapeMultiNormalTilingFactor:Display will be set to 1 if bImprovedSnow:Display is set to 1. This fixes a bug that causes landscape near snow to get their normals misapplied when using the "improved shader" (thanks T4gtr34um3r).
  • Presets: Skyrim Special Edition presets have been modified to account for testing performed involving the snow settings. Accordingly, the improved snow shader and its related settings are now disabled for all BethINI presets, which may net about 5% increase in performance while also fixing bugs associated with the improved snow shader. Poor and low preset now have bEnableProjecteUVDiffuseNormals set to 1 as it doesn't seem to impact performance while improving graphical fidelity.

Disabling it will break grass, turning it into small dots. It is yet another setting that worked in original Skyrim that is broken in SSE unfortunately.

Ok Thanks DoubleYou one thing is did note then when i regenerate using the latest Bethini preset i didn't have bShadowOnGrass in my INI.

The default setting is off, so it will not add the line.

BTW, I see that your guide uses bGrassPointLighting=1 and b30GrassVS=0. Do you happen to know what those settings do, as I have never been able to figure them out?

The default setting is off, so it will not add the line.

BTW, I see that your guide uses bGrassPointLighting=1 and b30GrassVS=0. Do you happen to know what those settings do, as I have never been able to figure them out?

so shadow on grass is on be default OK.

To be honest I don't know either what those values do they might be a relic from Neo's SRLE Base

According to Sthaagg:

bGrassPointLighting should permit grass to be influenced by pointing lighting like enb light does
it is obvious that it doesn't work ^^

b30GrassVS should force the game to use v3 shaders for grass, but if I'm not mistaken it is the needed one by Skyrim engine
so it is certainly an old thing from oblivion or whatever