3 replies to this topic

#1 Astra2000

Astra2000

Prisoner

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 01:32 PM

Hi there,

now I have problems to download mods with MO1 and MO2, which I cannot fix. Under Win10 with newest version and all updates I have moved to mod organizer 2 (for modded Skyrim (oldrim)), and also followed gamerpoets video demo for install.  I can download Mods from NEXUS using download with manager into MO2, but won't let me install them. Then I get this error:

none of the available installer plugins were able to handle that archive

this is likely due to a corrupted or incompatible download or unrecognized archive format

I also shows a warning in the MO2 console - WARNING: we're trying to open an archive but could not recognize the extension or signature!?!

Anybody got any ideas whats causing this and how I can resolve this issue, please?

Regards,

Astra2000

#2 GSDFan

GSDFan

Jarl

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 02:35 PM

You have to make sure that the downloads are done by the Nexus CDN server. I would change it in MO and the your Nexus profile.

#3 GrantSP

GrantSP

The antipodean

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,333 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 06:36 PM

The reason the install process is failing is, as @GSDFan instructs, the downloads from any other servers are not complete but most likely they are 0Kb long, thus MO2 cannot do anything with them.

#4 Astra2000

Astra2000

Prisoner

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 10:01 PM

Now it perfect works ... many, many thanks!!!  ::):

Edited by Astra2000, 15 May 2018 - 10:08 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users