Removing SMIM(and Vivid Weathers Groundfog option) dependency on Step Patches(Compilation) due to low end rig. Need assistance on how to do it.

Hestia

Do I need the CK for it? Or just xEdit?

I need to cut down those 2 mods because it's bogging my laptop down. Unfortunately I don't know how to do it, hence my request on how to make it work.

When outside Riften and it's foggy I reach 20-25 fps and entering combat there is deadly, as I'm running combat overhauls.

Other than that I have no problem except that in Dragonborn(Solstheim-Kolbjorn Barrow), I can somehow clip thrugh the floor/wall and get the artifacts early. Idk what did this, I mean I did follow the Step Guide. The external mods not mentioned in the Step guide are just combat overhauls, they don't change anything in the "world". Expanding on this, those walls/floor seem to have like mesh/collision issues or something? I don't know how to explain but I mean I can go through them because there are gaps/holes. Anyway this is a minor issue as I can just opt to not sequence break the dungeon. Not a problem if you don't wanna help with this minor issue.

Thanks to anyone who helps!

Thanks,can I not yet mark this as solved?

Something came up and I'm a week away before I get to access my PC, currently posting on my Phone.

I figure I'll post the steps that need to be done when I'm actually working on it, in case someone is on the same predicament as me, and is new to xEdit, and replacing those mods that have non-SMIM options.

What I did in order:

Opened
- xEdit 

* Select None, Check Step Core Patch
* Right Click Patch, Apply Script, List Records referencing specific plugin
* Remove Weather Group on STEP Core Patch
* Right Click Patch, Clean Masters
* Exit and Save

-Reinstalled
* WM Flora Fixes, removed SMIM option
* Realistic Boat Bobbing, unchecked SMIM Option
* Gemling Queen Jewelry, unchecked SMIM Option, use w/e texture you want.
* Vivid Clouds and Fogs(I screwed up the Title, please forgive me), used Windy Clouds option

Edited by jeof96