Wiseman303's Trap Fixes & Traps Make Noise Compatibility

If you look at the nexus page for kryptopyr's Traps Make Noise mod, under the File tab in the miscellaneous section, you see a compatibility file Wiseman303's Trap Fixes dated "26 May 2018, 9:26AM".  Considering this also "ncludes recent changes made to the MagicTrap script by the Unofficial Patch", this mod should "win" in MO and its version of MagicTrap.pex should be the one that makes it into gameplay.  However, if you follow STEP 2.10.0's instructions on the installation page and mod wikis, MO will instead use the older and out of date, Wiseman303 version of MagicTrap.pex for gameplay.  Users should either place Traps Make Noise after Wiseman303's Trap Fixes in MO's left pane, or alternatively, after double-clicking Wiseman303's Trap Fixes on the left pane of MO and going to the Filetab, hiding Scripts/MagicTrap.pex (and possibly also Scripts/Source/MagicTrap.psc).

I hope my comments are helping STEP in some way.  You guys do great work and I have learned much here.  I would make the changes myself to the Wiseman303's Trap Fixes's STEP wiki page, but it is more than simple proofing and so I feel like I would be overstepping, no pun intended ::): .