xLODGen - Terrain LOD beta 110 for FNV, FO3, FO4, FO4VR, TES5, SSE, TES5VR, ENDERAL, ENDERALSE

sheson

Alright, I've tested the vanilla and both DLC world spaces with bake normal maps enabled and they ran through without a single error message, so everything seems to work well now! Thanks for the fix Sheson! :)

Great news. Thanks for testing and letting us know.

Alright, I've tested the vanilla and both DLC world spaces with bake normal maps enabled and they ran through without a single error message, so everything seems to work well now! Thanks for the fix Sheson! :)

Because of these messages, the programs do not work correctly. Useless message giving false data.

"Unfortunately that includes the messed up INIs." (referring to Enderal)

What exactly do you mean by that?

Stuff like iPreloadSizeLimit and BackgroundLoad/Multithreading. Just use BethINI. I would also recommend adjusting the ENBoost settings and making better use of Crash Fixes.

• +1 1

Because of these messages, the programs do not work correctly. Useless message giving false data.

What are you on about? My message you've quoted is correct, the issue I had with version 0.38 and prior was fixed in 0.39, that isn't false data, that is a fact that I've tested and gave Sheson feedback on, no idea what you are talking about, but I certainly didn't give false data.

I can see perfectly fine, however you are not giving any useful information whatsoever.

As far as I remember there never has been ever a report like this. Obviously you already checked if this problem is known or not.

This typically means that there is something that nobody else has encountered before. So, everyone else generates these meshes without such error.

I am out of glass balls and can not magically create unique issues in the load order or tools just by looking at some random screenshots.

Common sense and basic courtesy would be to give as much information as possible so people can reproduce this error only you have come across so far.

For example:

Are these meshes actually generated by LODGen and if so, which version? Check the NIFs header info. Does it happen with the latest version?

What version of xLODGen was used. Does it happen with the latest version?

Were there any error or warning messages from xLODGen or LODGen. Post the log.

What settings were used in xLODGen. A screenshot of the options would suffice.

Which Skyrim version, DLCs, plugins cleaned or not, which other plugins from mods are in the load order.

Edited by sheson

I can see perfectly fine

Yes, its fine

26f4e403888323539a12208322487b02.jpg

you are not giving any useful information whatsoever

file name :teehee: :

e70568d6ff133e74b8f480e77603697d.png

as i say: standart generation on 39. Game: Skyrim LE. Tamriel world. I see this gaps(slots\empty joints) and in older versions, just not report. LodGen not report errors.

035c4dd46cfd878fcc3a163079bd369a.png

Edited by Mitradis

Yes, its fine

26f4e403888323539a12208322487b02.jpg

file name :teehee: :

e70568d6ff133e74b8f480e77603697d.png

as i say: standart generation on 39. Game: Skyrim LE. Tamriel world. I see this gaps(slots\empty joints) and in older versions, just not report. LodGen not report errors.

035c4dd46cfd878fcc3a163079bd369a.png

I am sure you can comprehend the difference between the term "seeing fine " and "it is fine", no matter what your mother language is.

Try a different quality setting see if it changes anything.

Edited by sheson