MO2 problem launching Skyrim SE

PotatoInMyAnus

Question

So I have MO2 and I have 6 mods installed on there (btw I have Hearthfires, Dragonborn, and Dawngaurd DLCs) :

• Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
  • Enhanced Character Edit
  • XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
  • ECEE - RANs Enhanced Character Enchancer
  • Static Mesh Improvement Mod
  • Enhanced Textures Detail (UV-Tweaks)

All of the mods are up to date, I've updated windows, ran the program as administrator, tried to disable windows firewall (couldn't find Mod Organizer 2 under the list of the programs enabled/disabled by the firewall so I didn't do that), and I am starting to lose it. I tried disabling all the mods and the game launched and worked perfectly, I tried only enabling Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch and it still worked, I tried enabling only Enhanced Textures Detail ( UV-Tweaks ) and It worked, I tried only enabling only SMIM and again it worked, I tried enabling only ECEE and it worked, I tried enabling only XP32 and it worked, but the only time it didnt work is when I only enabled Enhanced Character Edit. Help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I am brand new to modding and don't know much so please use as simple terms as possible and don't try to confuse me.

Thanks

1 answer to this question