• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 zWix

zWix

Prisoner

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 05:57 AM

Anyone able to help, been stuck with this problem for a while now. Simply put, when my game plays to a certain point, any saving and subsequent loading of the save would cause skyrim to freeze and CTD, anyone able to help? Had this issue only throughout my playthough.

Notable fixes i've tried: SSE Engine Fixes, checked my save to see if i need to clean it - theres nothing to clean 

This was the "long" version after i cleared a zone and CTDed after saving at temple of talos : https://youtu.be/7HUvmr6ACjE

Short version was loading a non CTD save and crashing at windhelm. So basically travelling to windhelm causes a CTD although i travelled away from there from my "long" verson: https://youtu.be/8oy_YTWAllc

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm at my wits end on what is causing this weird bug

Additional notes: Proceeding to any interior cell or fast travelling will replicate the abovementioned bug. If i remain in "outside" skyrim, I can go wherever I please without causing the CTD.
LOOT load order:

ENB config:

#2 FourOne

FourOne

Citizen

• Contributors
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 07:47 AM

Hard to tell what exactly is crashing you, did u convert all the meshes and esp's for SSE?

One thing i noticed - is your modlist sorted alphabetically? In your video its sorted by priority, but it looks like u sorted them alphabetically by hand - doesnt matter if u know what your are doing, if the right mods are sorted the right way.

#3 zWix

zWix

Prisoner

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 09:04 AM

Hard to tell what exactly is crashing you, did u convert all the meshes and esp's for SSE?

One thing i noticed - is your modlist sorted alphabetically? In your video its sorted by priority, but it looks like u sorted them alphabetically by hand - doesnt matter if u know what your are doing, if the right mods are sorted the right way.

Hi, Thanks for responding!

1) I didn't convert any mesh and ESP for SSE, all the mods i downloaded was in the nexus forums which were already for SSE :)
2) the modlist was sorted alphebatically, but the load order was adjusted automatically via LOOT. It was alphabetically because this was a 2nd playthough and my profile was a new one (the first one had the same issue). Is there a problem with that though? 

Much appreciated :)

#4 FourOne

FourOne

Citizen

• Contributors
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 10:27 AM

It can cause a lot of problems, you should sort these mods depending on overwrites.
And there are several other Problems not only because of wrong overwrites, u have no bashed patch & no conflict-resolutions.

The only thing i can really recommend u right now is to start from scratch, maybe even use a guide.

Right now we have 2 really good SSE guides here on the forums:

Tech's Skyrim Special Edition Guide v2

Lexy's Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Techs guide is more basic, STEP-like - Lexy's Guide is a little bit of everything.

#5 zWix

zWix

Prisoner

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 12:01 PM

It can cause a lot of problems, you should sort these mods depending on overwrites.
And there are several other Problems not only because of wrong overwrites, u have no bashed patch & no conflict-resolutions.

The only thing i can really recommend u right now is to start from scratch, maybe even use a guide.

Right now we have 2 really good SSE guides here on the forums:

Tech's Skyrim Special Edition Guide v2

Lexy's Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Techs guide is more basic, STEP-like - Lexy's Guide is a little bit of everything.

Thanks, i'll take a look at them. So to clarify, I need to sort my mods based on overwrited?

I do have a bashed patched however, its the last in my load order. 

Lastly, after sorting out MO's conflicts, would I be able to continue my playthrough? Or would I have to make a new one? Because I didnt change any scripts within the playthrough.

I also seem to have minimal conflicts? I think? https://prntscr.com/k4u5tp

#6 FourOne

FourOne

Citizen

• Contributors
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 01:31 PM

Well that are only overwrites, u have to find out for yourself whats needs to go up or down in the modlist.

But if Mods are conflicting u have to downloads patches for that, or build a Conflict-Resolution with xEdit or MatorSmash. U have a lot of Mods, and this is probably why u are crashing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users