Photo

SKSE64 - How to list plugins loaded correctly?

skse64 plugins command listing

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MongeHDS

MongeHDS

Thane

• Citizen
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 01:27 PM

I wonder if there is a way to know which plugins have been loaded correctly or not. Like a console command.

#2 Shadriss

Shadriss

Jarl

• Citizen
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 03:54 PM

Is this a general question, or are you trying to figure out if something you installed is actually working or not?

#3 MongeHDS

MongeHDS

Thane

• Citizen
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 04:16 PM

Is this a general question, or are you trying to figure out if something you installed is actually working or not?

Is a general question, I saw a tutorial of SSE Fixes that uses DLL Plugin Loader. This mod has a .log file that informs the successfully loaded plugins. Because of this, I wondering if SKSE64 has a command line or similar way to do this.

#4 Shadriss

Shadriss

Jarl

• Citizen
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 05:12 PM

I'll pass on attempting to help then - general troubleshooting I can do, but general questions about things like this are out of my league. I imagine that if there is, it's likely documented on Silverlock.org (?) where SKSE is developed and hosted.

#5 MongeHDS

MongeHDS

Thane

• Citizen
  • 61 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 02:23 AM

I find this page with all vanilla commands of SKSE. But, after an extensive overlooking I didn't find any command that suits my necessity. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skse64, plugins, command, listing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users