STEP 3.0 Development Progress - August 2018

TechAngel85

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still LE, though I imagine that anything after will be SE.

If it's ever going to be released...

@TechAngel85 How the development of step 3.0 is going? Are we going to have the 3.0 guide within the end of the year? What about the s.t.e.p. mod pack? Will we have to port it to SSE by ourselves?

The release of Skyrim Together seems nearer than this XD

Please it's years we are waiting...

If it's ever going to be released...

@TechAngel85 How the development of step 3.0 is going? Are we going to have the 3.0 guide within the end of the year? What about the s.t.e.p. mod pack? Will we have to port it to SSE by ourselves?

The release of Skyrim Together seems nearer than this XD

Please it's years we are waiting...

We're on a bit of a break for the Holidays. We're still working a bit, but it's light work such as themes for the forums. We'll be releasing another update on this soon, but to answer you more fully:

• No, it will not be ready by the end of the year. Sorry, there just too much work to be completed. We're 3 people working in our free time. This isn't a full time thing for us.
  • STEP Mod Pack??? I'm not sure what you're referring to here. Packs are going to be fully realized with STEP v3.0 since Mod Picker makes this easy to do.
  • No, you will not have to port the Guide.  :ninja:

We're on a bit of a break for the Holidays. We're still working a bit, but it's light work such as themes for the forums. We'll be releasing another update on this soon, but to answer you more fully:

• No, it will not be ready by the end of the year. Sorry, there just too much work to be completed. We're 3 people working in our free time. This isn't a full time thing for us.
  • STEP Mod Pack??? I'm not sure what you're referring to here. Packs are going to be fully realized with STEP v3.0 since Mod Picker makes this easy to do.
  • No, you will not have to port the Guide.  :ninja:

Yes excuse me it wasn't so clear: i was referring to the mods integrated into the step compilation

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11?tab=description

Maybe now that the mod picker it's ready we could help more...on selecting and testing mods particularly...

Thanks

For the kind answer

I'll look for some alternative way to play skyrim in its full magnificence until the release

Yes excuse me it wasn't so clear: i was referring to the mods integrated into the step compilation

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11?tab=description

Maybe now that the mod picker it's ready we could help more...on selecting and testing mods particularly...

Thanks

For the kind answer

I'll look for some alternative way to play skyrim in its full magnificence until the release

The STEP Compilation is being discontinued to reduce maintenance overhead. As for the testing, it's done. The STEP v3.0 Guide is basically complete besides a few final details (like updating a few mods, getting it on the CMS, finalizing the patches, etc). The bulk of the work for the guide has been done for some time now. The CMS is what is taking the most time to build.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello from 2019!!!
I was thinking it would be great to have this guide by the start of summer.

Based on the remaining work, is it possible?

Thanks! 

2.10 was a great guide, I m excited to see how great 3.0 will be.

EDIT: Do you think STEP 3.0 will be compatible with Beyond Skyrim?

Hello from 2019!!!

I was thinking it would be great to have this guide by the start of summer.

Based on the remaining work, is it possible?

Thanks! 

2.10 was a great guide, I m excited to see how great 3.0 will be.

EDIT: Do you think STEP 3.0 will be compatible with Beyond Skyrim?

I hope it is too! ^_^

It should be compatible.

Archived