Is there a way to ensure that bashed patch doesn't include plugins that are disabled prior to building the patch? On SE bashed patch I ended up having several duplicate MCM menus, like a matter of time as bashed patch required that as a master but it was also in a merge.
Wrye Bash question
Posted 11 September 2018 - 06:14 PM
To make sure I understand:
1) Merged plugins, one of which contained a mod with an MCM.
2) Turned off esp in the right pane, then ran WB.
3) Created Bashed Patch, which then merged in and now requires the mod that you previously merged.
If the above is what you meant, then here's what you do:
1) After merging, double click the mod containing the esp you want to avoid merging into Bash.
2) Go to the Optional ESP tab at the top.
3) Move the ESP file from Active to Optional. This will remove the esp file from the RIght Pane (and your load order entirely).
4) Run WB and rebuild your Bash. Problem should no longer exist.
This is one of a couple ways to do it, but the primary thing here is to completely remove the offending ESPs from showing AT ALL in the right pane - to my knowledge there is no way to prevent disabled esps from being analyzed by WB... only ways to keep them from appearing in the Right Pane instead.
Posted 21 October 2018 - 11:12 PM
If you are using Skyrim SE or Fallout 4, I would go to the pinned message and try the developmental version. Otherwise for original Skyrim then the same will still occur because you have things merging into the Bash patch. Which as Shadriss mentioned, you have to go to the build menu, select merge patches, and then uncheck what you don't want to be merged.
Edited by Sharlikran, 21 October 2018 - 11:14 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users