Big problem

EvilTwinsII

Question

sooo, i was modding my game for a little while, i play like 40 min andd then go add some mod i found its missing (low-end Pc(if it can help)) and all work fine im going dedlete one or two mod

and then launch my skse launcher the time it take is pretty long (like 2 minute) so im checking something on my phone, i see my game doesn't launch so i relaunch it and mod organizer crash

When i want to relaunch something from the Shorcut (skse,Loot,Bodyslide,ect) it make me pop a very small windows (i think this the one that launch the screen which prevent to touch things in MO but can be disabled) and its stay blank (i have the logo in blue and the title) when i click on it the ''X'' on the corner become red and if i click on it its say MO Doesn't response if i click on close task it crash completely, and if i let it going its crashing completely too. i really dont know what to do and its like 6am, i wanna go bed so im gonna restart and see if its work tommorow, but if anyone know how to fix it or help me itss be nice

Sorry For My Poor english ,Im french

And I Tried To make it maximum detailled to make you have a better idea of what happening

Hope its get fixed

1 answer to this question