Can not copy GoldenglowEstateExterior02

Smasher277

Question

Hello, I'm getting an error when I try to generate LODs using 2.45 that says "Can not copy GoldenglowEstateExterior02 [CELL:0000BCF6] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 37,-25) from DynDOLOD.esp into DynDOLOD.esm Load order FileID [89] can not be mapped to file FileID for file "DynDOLOD.esm"." I don't know what it means so I've come here for help. The bugreport.txt and DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt are in the attached zip folder.
Thanks

files.zip

Edited by Smasher277

8 answers to this question

This is such a detailed error message:

[00:03:30.593] There is a problem in Skyrim.esm with GoldenglowEstateExterior02 [CELL:0000BCF6] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 37,-25) using [89002DAE] in 
[00:03:30.648] [05:50]  
[00:03:30.648] [05:50] Exception in unit userscript line 331: Can not copy GoldenglowEstateExterior02 [CELL:0000BCF6] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 37,-25) from DynDOLOD.esp into DynDOLOD.esm Load order FileID [89] can not be mapped to file FileID for file "DynDOLOD.esm"

[00:03:35.286] [04:03]  
[00:03:35.286] [04:03] Check log lines above the exception for additional hints. Check the FAQ and search official forum http://forum.step-project.com/forum/101-shesons-dyndolod-support/ for those errors.

Some plugin overwrites the CELL record 0000BCF6 and in this overwrite one of its elements tries to link to the form id 89002DAE which is not defined. This can quickly be checked by looking up the CELL FormID with xEdit. It is possible something is going wrong. So if you can not figure it out, post which is the last plugin to modify 0000BCF6.

The usual FAQ answer: There is a plugin in the load order that links to a non existing form id. Check the load order for errors with xEdit.exe before generating LOD. Fix all errors. See this video for help.

I suggest to clean the master files.

Edited by sheson

I guess you skipped the part about checking the entire load order for errors with xEdit and fix them as much as possible.

Can you make a screnshot of xEdit with 0000BCF6 open that shows all plugins modifying the record? Make sure nothing in the right window is cut off (make several screenshots if required)