Photo

Error during Applying script "DynDOLOD Worlds": Access violation at address 00C0683E in module 'DynDOLOD.exe'. Read of address 00000000

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 sheson

sheson

Dragon King

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,637 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 02:31 PM

Ah, thank you again, an esp doesn't generate for me, thats the issue. For refrence when this is fixed, usually after doing the final run of dynDOLOD for open cities, do I need to save it or would I just exit, gamerpoets just says "continue on as normal" but I don't know what is meant by "normal" at the end of his open cities skyrim tutorial.

Continuing normal means, to use Save & Exit to save the plugin and then install the DynDOLOD output as usual, including the plugin and the SKSE folder with the data files. Read the section in the manual to double check the steps.

Please post the DynDOLOD_TES5_log.txt (and bugreport.txt if it exsist) for the second run that seems to have a problem. Where DynDOLOD.exe is started without a DynDOLOD.esp but with the Open Cities plugin and the changed INI settings for the second run etc.

#32 Davies677

Davies677

Prisoner

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 08:51 PM

The last files I posted were the ones where that issue occurs

#33 sheson

sheson

Dragon King

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,637 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 05:28 AM

The last files I posted were the ones where that issue occurs

The last DynDOLOD_TES5_log.txt  you uploaded shows that  you started once with Open Cities Skyrim.esp while not having modified the DynDOLOD_TES5.ini settings as required for the second pass. So DynDOLOD simply stops.

This step is explained in the manual Custom Settings For Specific Mods / Open Cities Skyrim and the video.

Edited by sheson, 20 November 2018 - 05:29 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users