Dyndolod no show esp in MO2 after have it in archive

hardtroll

Question

Well, I have a smell problem with the esp and esm.

After running texgen from MO2, everything ok. Then I run Dyndolod, all OK. From the skyrim folder, Dyndolod output, I 7zip and addtoarchive 5 foler (textures, meshes, skse, 1 esm and 1esp). Then I add it as a mod from MO2. But whern I tick on Dyndolod output on left panel......there is no esm or esp appear in the right panel ! a pic here to show my rar archive with something maybe suspicous on the esp (there is a ''?" on the packed column)     http://www.noelshack.com/2018-46-4-1542257157-dyndolod.jpg

3 answers to this question

Since DynDOLOD.exe clearly has created and saved the DynDOLOD plugins your problem is not with DynDOLOD. This forum is for support with DynDOLOD, not some unrelated third party programs.

The obvious assumption would be that there is a problem with the used compression program

A first troubleshooting step would be to update it or use a different program or to simply move the output to the MO mod folder directly.

• +1 1

Since DynDOLOD.exe clearly has created and saved the DynDOLOD plugins your problem is not with DynDOLOD. This forum is for support with DynDOLOD, not some unrelated third party programs.

The obvious assumption would be that there is a problem with the used compression program

A first troubleshooting step would be to update it or use a different program or to simply move the output to the MO mod folder directly.

Ok, strangly, after redoning the process 6 or 7 times, I finally get it worked. The compression was wrong, but why I don't know (I use 7zip free trial), and the last time....it just work......Sometimes I feel I really understand women more than the PC behavior....