• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NotDatGuy

NotDatGuy

Watcher

• Citizen
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 12:37 AM

Looked around and the only other issue I seen thats similar is   https://forum.step-p...9-no-main-menu/

But its not that the menu isnt visible, the menu just isnt there.

No intro movies just the power armor background picture with music, enb loads and fades out then nothing. 

I smashed a huge mod list into oblivion a year or so ago without any issues, but this guide is giving it to me pretty hard right now.

I tried Beth ini again and removing dynamic crosshairs which is giving me the issue I mentioned in general feedback      ( says it doesnt work with darnui in loot)    but no luck.

Edited by Greg, 18 November 2018 - 11:06 AM.
Added spoiler tags

#2 Greg

Greg

High King

• Uber Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,119 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 11:16 AM

I had this issue when I rebuilt the bashed patch incorrectly, but I think it can be caused by a variety of other reasons as well. Kelmych may have better ideas, but I suggest double checking the script extender installation and if this is correct to uncheck plugins in the right pane on section (or small group) at a time from the bottom until the game works.

#3 NotDatGuy

NotDatGuy

Watcher

• Citizen
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 02:38 PM

I may tinker with this a little later today.

DynamicCrosshair.esp

• This plugin is incompatible with "DarNifiedUIF3.esp", but both files are present.

Loot gives me this error, its the only one I still have. Is this present in your list as well? IF not I may need to redo my UI section? Might make sense considering my UI isnt loading.

Loot says my FOSE is up to date, not sure how reliable that is.

When I get to it I may look at darn first to make sure I didnt do anything improperly, Then maybe Ill redo FOSE as you suggest and rebash. IF that doesnt work either Ill probably get discouraged and take a few days off before I start pulling mods out and testing. I already played with the INI a bit, reran BethINI and checked vs some of the ini tweaks but maybe Ill double check that as well, it was pretty late by the time I got around to booting fallout up last night.

#4 Greg

Greg

High King

• Uber Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,119 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 04:27 PM

You make a good point that I think some bad ini settings may cause this as well, but I think BethINI should rectify this if I'm not mistaken. When I set up the guide, I created a new game using only the vanilla DLC and used this saved game to test as I went through each section or each merge. It takes a lot longer to do it this way, but I was to catch most of my mistakes. I still have the wrong version of one of the mods in my profile, but I've forgotten which one and it doesn't seem to be causing any issues (that I've noticed anyway) so I haven't gone back to fix it yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users