Photo

MO2 FNV, Project Nevada Installation failed.

Best Answer Greg , 23 November 2018 - 10:50 AM

The most likely reason is that you didn't unblock ModOrganizer*.7z before you extracted the files and Windows and/or .NET Framework doesn't trust the DLLs because they are blocked. To resolve this, you'll need to open the Mod Organizer folder in Windows Explorer, right click + Properties on all *.exe and *.dll files one at a time, click Unblock, and click OK.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kagiri

Kagiri

Prisoner

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 07:39 AM

Whenever I tried to install Project Nevada in Mod Organizer 2, I get this error.

36d032ea253d01ddbec1dc0f624d4039.png

I've done a fair bit of searching on google on how to fix this, but I still have no idea how to, I was hoping that someone here could perhaps lend me a hand.

#2 Kagiri

Kagiri

Prisoner

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 09:13 AM

Whenever I tried to install Project Nevada in Mod Organizer 2, I get this error.

36d032ea253d01ddbec1dc0f624d4039.png

I've done a fair bit of searching on google on how to fix this, but I still have no idea how to, I was hoping that someone here could perhaps lend me a hand.

It also happens when I try to install MCM, so I assume it has something to do with MO2 than Project Nevada.

#3 Greg

Greg

Dragon Prince

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 10:50 AM   Best Answer

The most likely reason is that you didn't unblock ModOrganizer*.7z before you extracted the files and Windows and/or .NET Framework doesn't trust the DLLs because they are blocked. To resolve this, you'll need to open the Mod Organizer folder in Windows Explorer, right click + Properties on all *.exe and *.dll files one at a time, click Unblock, and click OK.

#4 Kagiri

Kagiri

Prisoner

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 11:41 AM

Thank you good sir. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users