• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 norbert1954

norbert1954

Prisoner

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 08:10 AM

I installed skyrim se with mo2, all the other tools like fnis, bodyslid, dyndolod etc everthing run under mo2. At level 15 I was in Birnas oddments and then when I wont go out cdt. Then I locked in the papyrus log, I find  the following,

loading Version: 36
Init...
couldn't allocate trampoline, no free space before image
couldn't create codegen buffer. this is fatal. skipping remainder of init process.
Registering functions...
-done
JSON Loading: Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/DynDOLOD_Worlds.json
JSON Loading: Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/DynDOLOD_.json
JSON: File does not exist, init empty root object...
JSON Loading: Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/DynDOLOD_.json
JSON Loading: Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/DynDOLOD__Objects.json
JSON Loading: Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/DynDOLOD__Objects.json
Storage Reverting...
- Mod List
- StorageUtil: Values
- StorageUtil: Lists
- Package Overrides
- JSON Files
- Re-Init

I installed the game new with near the same mods under wyrebash, and it works, also when I look in the log files beside one problem with character making extender no error showed up. But I a nob in modding and from the logfile I understand one word fatal.

Sorry for my English

#2 Shadriss

Shadriss

High King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 10:08 AM

Basically, if I understand the phrasing, it's looking for files (DynDOLOD files) and not finding them. You may need to rerun DynDOLOD.

#3 norbert1954

norbert1954

Prisoner

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 11:13 AM

Hello High King, first thanks for your fast replay, I was running texgen64 and dyndolod64 without any problem. In the moment I can play well under my new installation under wyre bash. Why I mentioned that, first to get a better understanding of the whole thing for me and maybe to give a hint for other players with a similar problem.

#4 Shadriss

Shadriss

High King

• Members
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 12:48 PM

First - Name's Shadriss. High King is my title on these here forums. Not that I don't like the title, but I'm pretty sure that TechAngel (Akatosh) might not like me putting on airs. :)

Second - Despite what you may be thinking, DynDOLOD is clearly not working as intended, and so your DynDOLOD run is either flawed, or you didn't move those files over to where the game can see them. I don't (and have never) run the game itself through WB, so no idea how that would work. This problem is more an issue for Sheson (DynDOLOD author), but I doubt he'll see this thread with where it's located. You may want to take it over to the DynDOLOD threads for additional Troubleshooting.

#5 norbert1954

norbert1954

Prisoner

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 03:49 PM

Hello Shadriss. The goods are normaly not my buisness, because I don´t know nothing about them:), but I will respect your wish, that is the importend part for me.

The problem I destroyed the old game, because I was so eager to get skyrim running again. The only thing what I got left is this log file. But in Nexus (Skyrim Se Papyurs) Kraggy mentioned the "same" problem, he brought me of this idea. So I don´t know if its worth to bother other people with this problem.

#6 Shadriss

Shadriss

High King

• Members
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 10:18 AM

I'd at least have a look through Sheson's troubleshooting threads - I think I've seen mention of this problem there once or twice. Thing is, he won't access this thread because there is nothing in the title indicating it's a DynDOLOD potential issue.

#7 norbert1954

norbert1954

Prisoner

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 02:47 PM

Hello Shadris, how can I move the thread to the topic dyndolod, because I don`t wont to open a new theard and the old still open but I am a nob in things like internet forums, I am a conservativ person in some ways normally I need for a conversation face and eyes or atleast the voice, but I will give at a trye, because I can see people spend there time and energy for this idea.

#8 Greg

Greg

Dragon Prince

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 03:14 PM

The thread is already in Sheson's DynDOLOD Support so it doesn't need to be moved

#9 sheson

sheson

Dragon King

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,748 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 03:31 PM

I removed the non relevant entries part from the papyrus log, since they seem to confuse what the real issue is.

loading Version: 36
Init...
couldn't allocate trampoline, no free space before image
couldn't create codegen buffer. this is fatal. skipping remainder of init process.
Registering functions...
-done

The PapyrusUtil initialization seems to be failing. Setup PapyrusUtil correctly for the Skyrim and SKSE version that is installed and once it works, I bet DynDOLOD will too.

#10 norbert1954

norbert1954

Prisoner

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 03:25 AM

Thanky you all for your engagement :), because the only word I understand in the wohle text was fatal

Edited by norbert1954, 01 December 2018 - 03:31 AM.

#11 sheson

sheson

Dragon King

• Mod Authors
  • 4,748 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 03:39 AM

This is how it looks when it initializes

Loading Version: 36
Init...
Plugin::InitPlugin() - 1
-done
Registering functions...
-done

Check c:\Users\[username]\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\skse64.log for clues

If PapyrusUtil continues to be a problem and is not required for any other mods, you could use the alternative DynDOLOD DLL

#12 norbert1954

norbert1954

Prisoner

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 10:04 AM

Like I mentioned above I destroyed the load order by installing the game new under WyreBash, but more then 90% of the mods are the same and I tryed also to started with MO2 the resualt skse64.log is the following

Sorry for the long text file, I know it is your time when you have to read all this, but for me it is not clear what is important or not.

Edited by norbert1954, 01 December 2018 - 10:11 AM.

#13 sheson

sheson

Dragon King

• Mod Authors
  • 4,748 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 11:09 AM

The DynDOLOD forum is not the best place to for problems with other mods/plugins. From the log it seems the generic loading of PapyrusUtil DLL worked, so not sure what causes it to fail its initialization. That is something you need to ask on a support forum for PapyrusUtil.

You may want to fix the errors with the other plugins, maybe they are interfering.

If PapyrusUtil continues to be a problem and is not required for any other mods, you could use the alternative DynDOLOD DLL

#14 norbert1954

norbert1954

Prisoner

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 02:51 AM

Hello Sheson thank you for your time and your fast replies. I will report the skse64.log file under PapyrusUtil in Nexus. In the moment the game runs "perfect", without ctd, I played about 20 - 30 hours and traveled half of skyrim.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: crash,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users