mo2 and papyrus skyrim se

norbert1954

Question

I installed skyrim se with mo2, all the other tools like fnis, bodyslid, dyndolod etc everthing run under mo2. At level 15 I was in Birnas oddments and then when I wont go out cdt. Then I locked in the papyrus log, I find  the following,

loading Version: 36
Init...
couldn't allocate trampoline, no free space before image
couldn't create codegen buffer. this is fatal. skipping remainder of init process.
Registering functions...
-done
JSON Loading: Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/DynDOLOD_Worlds.json
JSON Loading: Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/DynDOLOD_.json
JSON: File does not exist, init empty root object...
JSON Loading: Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/DynDOLOD_.json
JSON Loading: Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/DynDOLOD__Objects.json
JSON Loading: Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/DynDOLOD__Objects.json
Storage Reverting...
- Mod List
- StorageUtil: Values
- StorageUtil: Lists
- Package Overrides
- JSON Files
- Re-Init

I installed the game new with near the same mods under wyrebash, and it works, also when I look in the log files beside one problem with character making extender no error showed up. But I a nob in modding and from the logfile I understand one word fatal.

Sorry for my English

13 answers to this question

Hello High King, first thanks for your fast replay, I was running texgen64 and dyndolod64 without any problem. In the moment I can play well under my new installation under wyre bash. Why I mentioned that, first to get a better understanding of the whole thing for me and maybe to give a hint for other players with a similar problem.

First - Name's Shadriss. High King is my title on these here forums. Not that I don't like the title, but I'm pretty sure that TechAngel (Akatosh) might not like me putting on airs. :)

Second - Despite what you may be thinking, DynDOLOD is clearly not working as intended, and so your DynDOLOD run is either flawed, or you didn't move those files over to where the game can see them. I don't (and have never) run the game itself through WB, so no idea how that would work. This problem is more an issue for Sheson (DynDOLOD author), but I doubt he'll see this thread with where it's located. You may want to take it over to the DynDOLOD threads for additional Troubleshooting.

Hello Shadriss. The goods are normaly not my buisness, because I don´t know nothing about them:), but I will respect your wish, that is the importend part for me.

The problem I destroyed the old game, because I was so eager to get skyrim running again. The only thing what I got left is this log file. But in Nexus (Skyrim Se Papyurs) Kraggy mentioned the "same" problem, he brought me of this idea. So I don´t know if its worth to bother other people with this problem.

Hello Shadris, how can I move the thread to the topic dyndolod, because I don`t wont to open a new theard and the old still open but I am a nob in things like internet forums, I am a conservativ person in some ways normally I need for a conversation face and eyes or atleast the voice, but I will give at a trye, because I can see people spend there time and energy for this idea.

I removed the non relevant entries part from the papyrus log, since they seem to confuse what the real issue is.

loading Version: 36
Init...
couldn't allocate trampoline, no free space before image
couldn't create codegen buffer. this is fatal. skipping remainder of init process.
Registering functions...
-done

The PapyrusUtil initialization seems to be failing. Setup PapyrusUtil correctly for the Skyrim and SKSE version that is installed and once it works, I bet DynDOLOD will too.

This is how it looks when it initializes

Loading Version: 36

Init...

Plugin::InitPlugin() - 1

-done

Registering functions...

-done

Check c:\Users\[username]\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\skse64.log for clues

If PapyrusUtil continues to be a problem and is not required for any other mods, you could use the alternative DynDOLOD DLL

Like I mentioned above I destroyed the load order by installing the game new under WyreBash, but more then 90% of the mods are the same and I tryed also to started with MO2 the resualt skse64.log is the following

/SKSE64 runtime: initialize (version = 2.0.10 01050350 01D48982E66A6916, os = 6.2 (9200))
imagebase = 00007FF7EAB80000
reloc mgr imagebase = 00007FF7EAB80000
config path = C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\skse.ini
plugin directory = C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\
checking plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\AddItemMenuSE.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 1 of 2
plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\AddItemMenuSE.dll (00000001 AddItemMenuSE 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\AHZmoreHUDInventory.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 2 of 3
plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\AHZmoreHUDInventory.dll (00000001 Ahzaab's moreHUD Inventory Plugin 0000271A) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\AHZmoreHUDPlugin.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 3 of 4
plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\AHZmoreHUDPlugin.dll (00000001 Ahzaab's moreHUD Plugin 00007788) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\BetterJumpingSE.dll
plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\BetterJumpingSE.dll (00000001 BetterJumpingSE 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\characterMakingExtender_64_1_5_16.dll
plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\characterMakingExtender_64_1_5_16.dll (00000001 ExCharGen plugin 0000002E) reported as incompatible during query
checking plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\characterMakingExtender_64_1_5_23.dll
plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\characterMakingExtender_64_1_5_23.dll (00000001 ExCharGen plugin 0000002E) reported as incompatible during query
checking plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\characterMakingExtender_64_1_5_3.dll
plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\characterMakingExtender_64_1_5_3.dll (00000001 ExCharGen plugin 0000002E) reported as incompatible during query
checking plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\characterMakingExtender_64_1_5_39.dll
plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\characterMakingExtender_64_1_5_39.dll (00000001 ExCharGen plugin 0000002E) reported as incompatible during query
checking plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\characterMakingExtender_64_1_5_50.dll
plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\characterMakingExtender_64_1_5_50.dll (00000001 ExCharGen plugin 0000002E) reported as incompatible during query
checking plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\characterMakingExtender_64_1_5_53.dll
plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\characterMakingExtender_64_1_5_53.dll (00000001 ExCharGen plugin 0000002E) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\EngineFixes64.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 6 of 7
plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\EngineFixes64.dll (00000001 EngineFixes64 plugin 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\InsertAttackData.dll
plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\InsertAttackData.dll (00000001 InsertAttackData64 plugin 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\JContainers64.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 8 of 9
plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\JContainers64.dll (00000001 JContainers64 00000004) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\MoreInformativeConsole.dll
plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\MoreInformativeConsole.dll (00000001 More Informative Console 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\nioverride.dll
couldn't load plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\nioverride.dll (Error 193)
checking plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\norestrictions.dll
couldn't load plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\norestrictions.dll (Error 193)
checking plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll
plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll (00000001 papyrusutil plugin 00000002) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\TKHitstop.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 11 of 12
plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\TKHitstop.dll (00000001 TKHitStopPlugin 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\TKPlugin.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 12 of 13
plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\TKPlugin.dll (00000001 TKPlugin 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\UltimateCombat.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 13 of 14
plugin C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\UltimateCombat.dll (00000001 UltimateCombat64 00000001) loaded correctly
dispatch message (0) to plugin listeners
sending message type 0 to plugin 1
sending message type 0 to plugin 2
sending message type 0 to plugin 3
sending message type 0 to plugin 6
sending message type 0 to plugin 8
sending message type 0 to plugin 11
sending message type 0 to plugin 12
sending message type 0 to plugin 13
dispatched message.
dispatch message (1) to plugin listeners
sending message type 1 to plugin 1
sending message type 1 to plugin 2
sending message type 1 to plugin 3
sending message type 1 to plugin 6
sending message type 1 to plugin 8

dispatch message (1) to plugin listeners
dispatched message.
sending message type 1 to plugin 11
sending message type 1 to plugin 12
sending message type 1 to plugin 13
dispatched message.
init complete
hooked dinput

Sorry for the long text file, I know it is your time when you have to read all this, but for me it is not clear what is important or not.

Edited by norbert1954

The DynDOLOD forum is not the best place to for problems with other mods/plugins. From the log it seems the generic loading of PapyrusUtil DLL worked, so not sure what causes it to fail its initialization. That is something you need to ask on a support forum for PapyrusUtil.

You may want to fix the errors with the other plugins, maybe they are interfering.

If PapyrusUtil continues to be a problem and is not required for any other mods, you could use the alternative DynDOLOD DLL