3 replies to this topic

#1 Snowskeeper

Snowskeeper

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 12:56 PM

Hello!

I was following this STEP guide when I hit the Official Plugins part in 2.A. The site that listing links to doesn't currently appear to be working, and, judging by the comments, hasn't been working for about a month now. It looks like some substantial changes were made to the plugins, so is there any other way to access these versions of them? 

#2 Shadriss

Shadriss

High King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 10:16 AM

If memory serves, that particular guide isn't being maintained anymore, and I'm not even sure who was working on it. Chances are, though, that if you can't get to the site through that link, and comments elsewhere indicate that you can't get them, then they are out of reach. 

#3 Greg

Greg

Dragonborn

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,979 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 02:58 PM

Most of the links in section 2.A are to nexusmods.com and that site was down yesterday. It's back up now so you should be able to download these mods.

#4 Snowskeeper

Snowskeeper

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 05:56 PM

If memory serves, that particular guide isn't being maintained anymore, and I'm not even sure who was working on it. Chances are, though, that if you can't get to the site through that link, and comments elsewhere indicate that you can't get them, then they are out of reach. 

Understood; thank you!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: morrowind, official plugins, step

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users